Post Thanks / Like

Neymar is on his way out again!

Where is Mehdi who'd always say "Brazilians walk when there is money talk"!! So true..

Apart from his row with Cavani, L'equip newspaper is also reporting that Nemar and PSG coach, Emery are not talking right now, and Neymar is setting a stage for Emery to resign and have his friend, Scolari to take charge of PSG. And his dad/agent is already negotiating with Real Madrid!

https://en.onefootball.com/neymar-sn...o-real-madrid/

Neymar Snr is already discussing son’s move to Real Madrid

Neymar’s father and Real Madrid president Florentino Pérez are reportedly already talking about Neymar’s return to LaLiga.

According to Don Balon, Neymar Snr has had a series of meetings with Pérez regarding his son’s move to Real Madrid. Having left Barcelona this summer, the word on the street is that Neymar will use his new club, PSG as a stepping stone to get himself back to Spain and join his old side’s bitter rivals.

Neymar Snr has reportedly informed Pérez that his son will stay at PSG for at least two seasons – or at least until he wins the Balon d’Or or Champions League with the Ligue 1 giants.
    This transfer plan could be accelarated, however, as the 25-year-old striker is not exactly settling in brilliantly, with his first few months at PSG already stained with quarrels and drama.
    The idea is for Neymar to sign for Real Madrid in 2019/20 and work towards taking Cristiano Ronaldo’s position in the squad, as that would be the Portuguese’s last season at the club.

Hmm … we’re not convinced, but there is one thing you can be sure of: always expect the unexpected from Neymar’s dad.
    NilouKia

2. Likes Sly, Payandeh Iran, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    oy oy oy....another Figo situation! Althhough Figo went to Real Madrid directly from Barcelona if I remember correctly.

Go Neymar!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nooooooooooooooooo
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooo
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Lol! According to DON BALON!!!

Hamoon donbalon khodemooneh?!

6. Likes Babr, Pooya, Niloufar, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    oy oy oy....another Figo situation! Althhough Figo went to Real Madrid directly from Barcelona if I remember correctly.

Go Neymar!
    yeah, although more power to Figo he was more class act. He chose 2 of the best at the time. He wasnt as prostitute as Neymar is! Even if Teraktursazi Tabriz matches his release clauses and gives him higher salary, he'll join them!
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    yeah, although more power to Figo he was more class act. He chose 2 of the best at the time. He wasnt as prostitute as Neymar is! Even if Teraktursazi Tabriz matches his release clauses and gives him higher salary, he'll join them!
    De.....dige PSG mage bade kelasesh? Ghablesh ham ke Barcelona, hala ham Real Madrid. Hamash shod class ke?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    De.....dige PSG mage bade kelasesh? Ghablesh ham ke Barcelona, hala ham Real Madrid. Hamash shod class ke?
    lol,what have they achieved in the past 3 seasons in elite European stage? Its easy to make record bids and buy big-name players and just win French league championship!))How is their academy doing? Have they even introduced a young Academy player to French league?
    NilouKia