Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    I have encountered drug sniffing dogs and rescue dogs in iran.
    they are just beyond cute.

You mean search dogs. Rescue dogs are the dogs who are rescued from abusive or neglectful owner

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

3. Likes Babr, Fatso, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

5. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daei's so far sent 15 trucks to Kermanshah and collected around 1.5 millions dollars. Damesh Garm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbubwFJH...ken-by=alidaei

7. Likes OSTAD POOYA, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Despite all the shit talk people do about Daei he is a national hero and a treasure. He is a good Iranian and has actually done something good withto a large magnitude to help his countrymen. Damesh Garm

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    Where did he say anything against the regime? Whoever wrote the title for this video should admit his mistake.
    This guy is talking about BESAZ BEFROSH who built those buildings, AKHE MADARSAG why don't you say why the planning department allow him to built? how much money they got for this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Daei's so far sent 15 trucks to Kermanshah and collected around 1.5 millions dollars. Damesh Garm. https://www.instagram.com/p/BbubwFJH...ken-by=alidaei
    I sent him my money too. I looked all over the place and could not find a single trustworthy person or organization. I figured at least Ali Daei probably won't pocket it.

11. Likes General Parsaian, Sly, Babr, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kian Pars View Post
    Where did he say anything against the regime? Whoever wrote the title for this video should admit his mistake.
    This guy is talking about BESAZ BEFROSH who built those buildings, AKHE MADARSAG why don't you say why the planning department allow him to built? how much money they got for this?
    You think in Iran you got Kaufman and Broad or Toll Brothers? All of these maskan Mehr were built by Sepah and their subsidiaries.

Post Thanks / Like
    We will have a concert here with a group of 7-8 musicians/singers and all the money collected will go for the victims.

Post Thanks / Like
    من خیلی از کشورها بودم و با خیلی از مردمان گوناگون برخورد داشتم
    در خوشی ها و ناخوشی ها
    باور کنید نه بخاطر اینکه ایرانی هستم
    ولی مردم ایران در کمک در مواقع ضروری به یکدیگر نمونه هستند
    من نمیگم بقیه مردم دنیا به هموطنانشون در مواقع بهرانی کمک نمیکنند خیر اکثر انسانها این طبع را دارند
    ولی با تجاربی که اینجانب دارم مردم ایران بیشتر به شکل یه خانواده نزدیک به هم در این مواقع کمک میکنند
    باز تکرار میکنم اکثر مردم دنیا اینطور هستند ولی اکثر ایرانی ها نمونه هستند در این مواقع بهرانی
    شاید به همین خاطره که ما زبان و اداب رسوم خودمون رو هزاران ساله که کم و بیش حفظ کرده ایم
    ایران یک ملت و کشور نیست یک خانه با خانواده ای بزرگ است

15. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ولی با تجاربی که اینجانب دارم مردم ایران بیشتر به شکل یه خانواده نزدیک به هم در این مواقع کمک میکنند
    Then you haven't seen Americans up close and personal in these situations.

American citizens are highly dependable compatriots when it comes to natural disasters or wars. They don't fuck around. They don't complain. They just do it.

Canadians are usually just as dependable with less patriotism and noise.

I know what you mean about Iranians. They do possess that 'warmth', but they are usually horrible at acting on it. Typically North Americans have no warmth whatsoever (Canadians do to a degree), but you can be sure you are well cared for in case of need.

I hear in China there is neither warmth nor action. You're just left to die without anyone giving a fuck.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    We will have a concert here with a group of 7-8 musicians/singers and all the money collected will go for the victims.
    Thanks a lot Mahbod jan. Every step counts.

Bakhtiar Rahmani, Peykan player who is originally from Kermanshah and Sare Pol Zahab went to the area and shows the devastation. It was aired on 90 yesterday:

NilouKia

18. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    Then you haven't seen Americans up close and personal in these situations.

American citizens are highly dependable compatriots when it comes to natural disasters or wars. They don't fuck around. They don't complain. They just do it.

Canadians are usually just as dependable with less patriotism and noise.

I know what you mean about Iranians. They do possess that 'warmth', but they are usually horrible at acting on it. Typically North Americans have no warmth whatsoever (Canadians do to a degree), but you can be sure you are well cared for in case of need.

I hear in China there is neither warmth nor action. You're just left to die without anyone giving a fuck.
    بله من تجربه زیادی بخصوص امریکا و کانادا ندارم
    ولی در مواقع بحرانی و طوفان و سیل در امریکا دیدم خیلی ها دزدی میکنند میریزند تو سوپرمارکت ها و دزدی میکنند
    همچنین چند سال پیش که فکر کنم تو لویزیانا سیل امد برخورد پلیس خیلی بد بود
    ولی صد در صد شما تجربیاتتون در اینمورد بیشتر من هست

Post Thanks / Like
    Inghadr keshesh nadid every thing is fine, at least that is what rahbar was told in his photo op trip
    These are the tents that they set up for his view, as if all are living in luxury :

RAHIM KAMANCHI

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234