Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ajab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Ajab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moft khordeh va khabideh dareh hazioon migeh.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    vaaghean mardome jaalebi darim ... yaroo too Instagram (saakene Amerika) mizare, "Pray for Kermanshah" ... next picture, she is in the Spa spending 2-300$ !!!

taa vaghti, harfo doaa vasate, hamegi paayan, begoo, 1 dollar komak konid, hamegi gheybeshoon mizane !!! then we wonder why our country is so fucked ... cuz we are "ALL" talk, no action ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

4. Likes Babr, ChaharMahal, Niloufar, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Its so sad..The death toll increased to 400.. It is reported that a lot of survivors are without water, and shelter. Lots of ppl are left without shelter at night. And its cold in Western provinces of Iran.

Some pictures:
    http://www.isna.ir/photo/96082213235...B4%D8%A7%D9%87

Btw, any1 knows a trustworthy charity to help the victims? Or some1 u know who is personally involved/accepts donation?
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    Its so sad..The death toll increased to 400.. It is reported that a lot of survivors are without water, and shelter. Lots of ppl are left without shelter at night. And its cold in Western provinces of Iran.

Some pictures:

Btw, any1 knows a trustworthy charity to help the victims? Or some1 u know who is personally involved/accepts donation?
    Nilou jaan,
    you can use https://go.ri.org/page/contribute/do...IranEarthquake to donate. My usual go to organization for donation is "Drs without Borders" but unfortunately they were kicked out (by the government) from Iran 2-3 years ago. Anyway, RI is good 2. There are few more setup by the government of Iran in Canada and US, but for some reason, i dont trust them.

Cheers,
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

7. Likes Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not a single dime of this money goes to these people ... don't waste your money honestly ... gardan baziharo koloft mikonid.

9. Likes siavash_8 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post

Some pictures:

transfer of funds to iran for most well established organizations is going to be difficult.
    best to coordinate with ur family back over in Tehran.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    never ever do any donation to iranian organisation or any other ,,,
    پای پول که بیاد وسط همه چی رو فراموش میکنن

تنها راهش این که خودت با پای خودت بری اونجا و کمک کنی

،، اگه باور ندارین برین از مردم بم بپرسین

12. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‏11 ماه از حادثه پلاسکو گذشت هیچکس محاکمه نشد هیچ ساختمونی دوباره ساخته نشد
    این زلزله هم مث همون. میگذره. این وسط فقط مردم آواره تر میشن

تف تو این روزگار که هر چی سنگ واس پای لنگه

Post Thanks / Like
    قدر سقف و گرماش و غذا و خانواده تون رو بدونید، دیشب این موقع خیلی ها داشتنش و امشب ندارند...

15. Likes Payandeh Iran, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I reached deep in my colourful FOHSH dictionary but failed to find one for this.

http://news.gooya.com/2017/11/post-9239.php

Post Thanks / Like
    Pray for god.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting I translated most of what he said and one thing I agree with the Mullah, shocking I actually agree with a Mulah, is when pointed out do not rely on komak e Dolat e digeh. I hope I translated that right he is basically saying we should not rely on the help of the other governments. The main problem though is our own corrupt government, with no codes or regulations. I have a feeling as well some AKhoond heads are going to roll, someone is going to be the scape goat and get the majority of the blame, that is usually how it works in countries like Iran.Does anyone have an update on the latest death toll? RIP to the victims who passed away, tasliat.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 14-11-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United