Post Thanks / Like

Nahang Anbar (2).....

The best movie ever for those who lived in 60's

hats off to Reza Attaran....

great job ... watch it on IranProud

2. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was about to post it in TV series thread, didn't like the second one other than refreshing some 80s memories for people living in Iran during that period(and some Fattaneh, Moein, Ebi songs lol). The first one was much much better. Over all i give it 4/5 for the first one and 2/5 for the second.

4. Likes Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Same here , i liked the first one better
    Just love attaran

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by siavash_8 View Post
    Same here , i liked the first one better
    Just love attaran
    That was the highlight of the movie

7. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's almost no artistic value in these movies, but it's a funny narration of how the 1360s are remembered by the youth of that time. Not half bad entertainment.

Post Thanks / Like
    If you realize its basically Forrest Gump for the Iranian audience, its pretty enjoyable.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    If you realize its basically Forrest Gump for the Iranian audience, its pretty enjoyable.
    I noticed that too, but didn't want to mention it because it would be a very bad Forrest Gump

The cheesy musicals were overdone and the story lacked any meaningful twists. The cliche showing of a calm, well-to-do Akhund was borderline disgusting. How many fucking times is this going to be done in the movies?

Without nostalgic "Los Angelesi" music, this movie would've been absolutely nothing. Overall a failure for the screenplay writers.

11. Likes OSTAD POOYA, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I found it pretty interesting too.. As BT says no real artistic value but it is definitely entertaining.... The Turk guy that's his partner is one of my favorite Iranian actors right now. I find him very funny. He was also in this other movie I saw where they get married and their wives gets switched up at Mahzar. That was a pretty funny movie too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've only seen the first one.
    Honestly its like most of Attaran's films. Decent concept - terrible execution.
    Its still nowhere near as bad as that horrible movie "Khabam miad"
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    I was about to post it in TV series thread, didn't like the second one other than refreshing some 80s memories for people living in Iran during that period(and some Fattaneh, Moein, Ebi songs lol). The first one was much much better. Over all i give it 4/5 for the first one and 2/5 for the second.
    Damn I forgot we have this thread already .

I loved it he executed this one very well

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    Damn I forgot we have this thread already .

I loved it he executed this one very well
    I guess Attaran was the main reason which made everyone sit and watch the second part until the end.

Post Thanks / Like
    A few observations:

1. Even though the first one had a better story, taken right from Forest Gump, I thought the second one had funnier moments!

2. I can not believe they let them have the parts of the song from Greece in this movie! That song is all about how good she was in bed!

3. I can not believe they were allowed to have a song with a female solo singer!

4. Michael Jackson's Thriller? Seriously? In IR of Iran?!!! lol

The director Saman Moghaddam had the movie, Maxx under his belt, so no wonder!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

17. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

oh good to know! Hadnt seen the first one either! But I like Reza Attaran's films. His films actually have humor in it!
    NilouKia

19. Likes Real Madrid liked this post