Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,517
    Post Thanks / Like

    general soleimani declares 'mission accomplished'

    this is very bad news for the semitic-axis-of-evil in isreal & saudi
    and their agents worldwide.iran declares the end of isis and the
    opening of a direct land corridor from iran to the mediteranian coast.

    Gen. Soleimani to Iran Leader: ISIS Completely Defeated in Iraq, Syria



    Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps’ Quds Force Major General Qassem Soleimani has, in a letter to Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, congratulated him on the defeat of ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria. The full text of the message follows.

    In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the MercifulVerily, We have granted thee a manifest Victory (Translator’s note: The statement is a verse from the Holy Quran)To the respected and brave Leader of the Islamic RevolutionAyatollah Seyyed Ali KhameneiHello and greetings,Six years ago, a dangerous [wave of] sedition similar to the ones during the era of Imam Ali, which stripped Muslims of the opportunity to truly understand and savour pure Islam, swept across the Islamic world like a tornado, but this time it was complicated and tainted with the poison of Zionism and hegemony. The dangerous and poisonous sedition was triggered by the enemies of Islam in a bid to start the flames [of tension and crises] in the Muslim world and pit Muslims against one another. An evil move under the title “The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)” (also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, ISIS) managed, in the very early months, to mislead dozens of Muslims youths from both countries [into joining it] in a very effective manner and brought a very dangerous crisis upon Iraq and Syria. It captured hundreds of thousands of kilometres of the territory of these countries along with thousands of villages, cities and key provincial capitals and destroyed thousands of workshops and factories and the countries’ infrastructure such as roads, bridges, refineries, wells, oil and gas pipelines, power stations and other facilities. They also destroyed with bombs or burned important cities along with their invaluable historical artefacts and national civilization.

    Although the extent of the damage cannot be assessed, initial surveys put the losses at $500 billion.In this incident, very heinous crimes, which cannot be displayed, were committed, namely the decapitation of children, skinning men alive in front of their families, taking innocent girls and women captive and raping them, burning people alive and the mass beheading of hundreds of youths.A number of the Muslim people of these countries, perplexed by the poisonous storm, were killed by the Takfiri criminals’ razor-thin daggers, and millions of others abandoned their homes and were forced to flee to other cities and countries.Amid this dark sedition, thousands of Muslims’ mosques and holy centres were destroyed or devastated, and in some cases they (ISIS terrorists) detonated mosques with Imams and worshippers inside.More than six thousand deceived youths blew themselves up in the name of Islam in suicide attacks or with explosives-laden vehicles at Muslims’ squares, mosques, schools, and even hospitals and public places. As a result of these criminal acts, scores of innocent men, women and children were martyred.By the admission of the highest American official who is currently the president of the country, all these crimes were engineered and orchestrated by authorities and organizations affiliated with the United States. Moreover, the incumbent US leaders are pressing ahead with this approach.In addition to God’s grace and the special attention of the Prophet Mohammad and his respected Household which thwarted this dark and perilous plot, the wise leadership and prudent guidelines of Your Excellency and of senior religious figure Ayatollah Ali Sistani resulted in the mobilization of all resources to counter this poisonous hurricane.

    Incontrovertibly, the resistance of the Iraqi and Syrian governments and the perseverance of the two countries’ armies and youth, especially the Popular Mobilization Units, and the youth of other countries together with the strong and pivotal presence of Hezbollah led by Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah played a pivotal role in defeating this dangerous phenomenon.Definitely, the invaluable role of the nation and government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, especially the respected president, parliament, the Ministry of Defense and military, law enforcement and security agencies of our country in supporting the governments and nations of the above-mentioned countries should not be ignored.I, as a humble soldier instructed by Your Excellency [to serve] in this battlefield, with the completion of the operation to liberate Abu Kamal as the last stronghold of ISIS, and the lowering of the flag of this American-Zionist group and the hoisting of the Syrian flag, declare the end of the domination of this cursed wicked entity, and on behalf of all commanders and little known devotees [serving] on this scene and thousands of Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Lebanese Afghan and Pakistani martyrs and troops who were injured and disabled while defending holy shrines and who sacrificed their lives to safeguard the lives and honour and sanctities of Muslims, I congratulate Your Excellency and the great Iranian nation and the oppressed nations of Iraq and Syria and other Muslims of the world on this very big an determining triumph, and I kneel before God Almighty and bow my head in supplication to thank Allah over this great victory.

  2. Likes General Parsaian liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    دم ژنرال سلیمانی گرم خوب خواهری از این داعشی ها گایید
    این عربستانی ها هم مثل زنی که کسی بچه تخم حرومشون رو میزنه
    نه میتونند جلوی ناراحتی و عصبانیت خودش رو بگیره نه میتونه بگه این بچه منه نزنش
    انگل به کون موندن
    به لبنان و حزب الله
    و قطر و یمن گیر دادن

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    که که خورد.خودش یه پا داعشه

  5. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bloody fucking insane and of course scary, the land corridor "Bridge" to Lebanon throughout Iraq and Syria has been sustained for years to come.
    You can say whatever you want to say and think whatever you want to think, though the MEDIAN EMPIRE (Ecbatana) 678-550 BCE has been recreated.

    What is next?
    The SASSANID EMPIRE (Ctesiphon) 224-651 CE.

    No wonder sandies shiting themselves out of their huge thawbs!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,149
    Post Thanks / Like

  8. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    داعش به عنوان دولت تمام شد ولی داعش فکر و عملیات تروریستی هیچوقت از بین نخواهد رفت
    بلکه ممکن است به شکل دیگری ظهور کند
    مثل طالبان قاعده که تبدیل شد به داعش
    فکر داعش هم ادامه خواهد یافت و دیر یا زود به شکل دیگری در جای دیگری ظهور خواهد کرد

  9. #7
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    this is very bad news for the semitic-axis-of-evil in isreal & saudi
    and their agents worldwide.iran declares the end of isis and the
    opening of a direct land corridor from iran to the mediteranian coast.

    Gen. Soleimani to Iran Leader: ISIS Completely Defeated in Iraq, Syria




    Commander of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps’ Quds Force Major General Qassem Soleimani has, in a letter to Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, congratulated him on the defeat of ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria. The full text of the message follows.

    In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the MercifulVerily, We have granted thee a manifest Victory (Translator’s note: The statement is a verse from the Holy Quran)To the respected and brave Leader of the Islamic RevolutionAyatollah Seyyed Ali KhameneiHello and greetings,Six years ago, a dangerous [wave of] sedition similar to the ones during the era of Imam Ali, which stripped Muslims of the opportunity to truly understand and savour pure Islam, swept across the Islamic world like a tornado, but this time it was complicated and tainted with the poison of Zionism and hegemony. The dangerous and poisonous sedition was triggered by the enemies of Islam in a bid to start the flames [of tension and crises] in the Muslim world and pit Muslims against one another. An evil move under the title “The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)” (also known as the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, ISIS) managed, in the very early months, to mislead dozens of Muslims youths from both countries [into joining it] in a very effective manner and brought a very dangerous crisis upon Iraq and Syria. It captured hundreds of thousands of kilometres of the territory of these countries along with thousands of villages, cities and key provincial capitals and destroyed thousands of workshops and factories and the countries’ infrastructure such as roads, bridges, refineries, wells, oil and gas pipelines, power stations and other facilities. They also destroyed with bombs or burned important cities along with their invaluable historical artefacts and national civilization.

    Although the extent of the damage cannot be assessed, initial surveys put the losses at $500 billion.In this incident, very heinous crimes, which cannot be displayed, were committed, namely the decapitation of children, skinning men alive in front of their families, taking innocent girls and women captive and raping them, burning people alive and the mass beheading of hundreds of youths.A number of the Muslim people of these countries, perplexed by the poisonous storm, were killed by the Takfiri criminals’ razor-thin daggers, and millions of others abandoned their homes and were forced to flee to other cities and countries.Amid this dark sedition, thousands of Muslims’ mosques and holy centres were destroyed or devastated, and in some cases they (ISIS terrorists) detonated mosques with Imams and worshippers inside.More than six thousand deceived youths blew themselves up in the name of Islam in suicide attacks or with explosives-laden vehicles at Muslims’ squares, mosques, schools, and even hospitals and public places. As a result of these criminal acts, scores of innocent men, women and children were martyred.By the admission of the highest American official who is currently the president of the country, all these crimes were engineered and orchestrated by authorities and organizations affiliated with the United States. Moreover, the incumbent US leaders are pressing ahead with this approach.In addition to God’s grace and the special attention of the Prophet Mohammad and his respected Household which thwarted this dark and perilous plot, the wise leadership and prudent guidelines of Your Excellency and of senior religious figure Ayatollah Ali Sistani resulted in the mobilization of all resources to counter this poisonous hurricane.

    Incontrovertibly, the resistance of the Iraqi and Syrian governments and the perseverance of the two countries’ armies and youth, especially the Popular Mobilization Units, and the youth of other countries together with the strong and pivotal presence of Hezbollah led by Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah played a pivotal role in defeating this dangerous phenomenon.Definitely, the invaluable role of the nation and government of the Islamic Republic of Iran, especially the respected president, parliament, the Ministry of Defense and military, law enforcement and security agencies of our country in supporting the governments and nations of the above-mentioned countries should not be ignored.I, as a humble soldier instructed by Your Excellency [to serve] in this battlefield, with the completion of the operation to liberate Abu Kamal as the last stronghold of ISIS, and the lowering of the flag of this American-Zionist group and the hoisting of the Syrian flag, declare the end of the domination of this cursed wicked entity, and on behalf of all commanders and little known devotees [serving] on this scene and thousands of Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, Lebanese Afghan and Pakistani martyrs and troops who were injured and disabled while defending holy shrines and who sacrificed their lives to safeguard the lives and honour and sanctities of Muslims, I congratulate Your Excellency and the great Iranian nation and the oppressed nations of Iraq and Syria and other Muslims of the world on this very big an determining triumph, and I kneel before God Almighty and bow my head in supplication to thank Allah over this great victory.
    reedam too daesh o jomhoori e zayesh.

    arms of the same fucking garbage religion

    hamashoon zir e chador e oon allah e dayoos hastan
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  10. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    داعش به عنوان دولت تمام شد ولی داعش فکر و عملیات تروریستی هیچوقت از بین نخواهد رفت
    بلکه ممکن است به شکل دیگری ظهور کند
    مثل طالبان قاعده که تبدیل شد به داعش
    فکر داعش هم ادامه خواهد یافت و دیر یا زود به شکل دیگری در جای دیگری ظهور خواهد کرد
    areh raast migi hala tabdil mishe be jomhoori e eslami e kiri ye iran
    hey invar oon var adam mikosheh
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  11. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    areh raast migi hala tabdil mishe be jomhoori e eslami e kiri ye iran
    hey invar oon var adam mikosheh
    داعش همون اول هم این ور و انور ادم میکشد ولی
    الان حکومت نداره
    اواره شدن

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    behbahan
    Posts
    642
    Post Thanks / Like
    Daesh Iran 1 Daesh Arabia 0

    Dooo DOO Doo Doo Iran
    RAHIM KAMANCHI

  14. Likes Zob Ahan, keyvan_pars liked this post
  15. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the Gates of Bernabeu
    Posts
    42,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    fast forward to Min 10.15




    .


  16. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,517
    Post Thanks / Like
    why is that lady presenter dressed like a penguin?it's as if they are
    mourning the loss of isis in iraq & syria!
    the last guy i have heard before and he is always always wrong on
    his analysis about iran and west asia.he is most probably on the isreali
    and saudi payroll like most of the other ones in these mickey mouse internet
    only channels.
    the fact is the apartheid regimes in isreal & saudi are the 2 sides of the same
    fake coin minted by the usa.the recent events has proved this beyond a shadow
    of a doubt.and iran has been saying this since the mid 80s.
    and iran is now the go to guy to get things done in that part of the world.
    this was proven again in yemen today.less than 48 hours after the former yemeni
    president called for civil war in yemen and joined the saudi invasion forces he was
    hunted down and killed by the yemenis.
    it does not pay to mess with iran in west asia at the moment.
    not in politics and surely not in sports.

  17. Likes General Parsaian liked this post
  18. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    fast forward to Min 10.15




    .

    این امین طاهری یعنی کارشناس
    امور منطقه ای است ؟
    این که تو اولین جمله اش سه تا اشتباه بود
    اولا حشد الشعبی بعد از فتوای سیستانی تشکیل شد و بعد از ان برخی از گروهای وابسته به ایران در ان ادغام شدند
    نه اینکه حشد را ایران تشکیل داد
    چون در خود همین حشد لشکرهایی مانند سرایای السلام که ارتباط سیاسی با ایران ندارند
    یا کتائب بابلیون که اصلا ربطی به ایران ندارد
    الان هم که حشد زیر فرماندهی ارتش قرار گرفته حداقل ظاهرا مستقل نیست
    همچنین در یمن نیروهای حوثی که دها سال قبل از بوجود امدن جمهوری اسلامی تشکیل شدند و تاریخی قدیم دارد
    بعدا حزب الله کی در سال 75 در ایران تشکیل شد ؟ این حزب الله فرعی از سازمان امل بود که با کمک ایران به قدرت رسید
    اگر منظور برخی از کوادر حزب است که این مثل ان است که بگوییم سپاه پاسداران در زمان شاه تشکیل شد
    یکجا میگه حشد الشعبی و انصارالله و نیروهاییمردمی سوریا و حزب الله که از ارتشهای این کشورها قدرتمند تر است تحت سیطره ایران است
    بعد می گوید ایران در منطقه و عراق هیچ نفوذی ندارد و فقط باد در غبغب می اندازد !!!ا
    در مورد قاسم سلیمانی هم واقعا مسخره است که فردی از تاثیر ژنرال سلیمانی که کاملا اشکار است
    را سلفی هایی که نمیداند کجاست نام می برد
    اکثر کارشناسان منطقه نقش ژنرال سلیمانی در تسخیر کرکوک و مانع شدن از جدایی کردستان عراق را نقش اساسی می دانند
    و سفر او به سلیمانیه و قرار دادن نیروهای طالبانی در مقابل بارازانی را اشکارا دیدیم
    در امرلی حلب تکریت حویجه حمص و قصیر همه دیدیم که قاسم سلیمانی در خط اول جبهه هستش
    و انکار چنین چیزی واقعا مسخره است ان هم وقتی اشخاصی مثل بشار اسد عبادی هادی عامری قیس خزعلی در مورد سلیمانی و نقش
    او در پیروزیهای ارتش عراق و سوریا اشکارا سخن گفته اند
    در وقتی که وزیر کشور عراق میگوید اگر سلیمانی نبود بغداد سقوط میکرد
    یا ژنرال عراقی هادی عامری که در مصاحبه ای گفت مردم عراق بپاس زحمات ژنرال سلیمانی باید برای او مجسمه ای در شهر شهر عراق بسازند !!ا
    یا در مورد ازاد سازی شهر بوکمال میگوید
    وقتی بوکمال ازاد شد سلیمانی در تهران مشغول گرفتن سلفی بود
    واقعا خنده داره این حرف ویدئوها ازاد سازی بوکمال در یوتیوب موجود است و همه می توانید بروید و ببینید که در حین نبرد سلیمانی در خط مقدم جبهه هست
    و در اولین ساعات ازاد سازی سلیمانی همرا با نیروهی معروف به نجبا و فاطمیون وارد بوکمال میشود
    اخه انکار کردن چنین چیزی که کاملا اشکار است از یک کارشناس بعید است
    درمورد حزب الله میگه از سال 2006 تا الان یک گلوله هم به طرف اسرائیل شلیک نکرده
    اخه چرا شلیک کنه وقتی که اسرائیل دمش را روی کولش گذاشت و از لبنان خارج شده و در طی این مدت جرات حمله به لبنان را نداشته
    بلکه چندین بار حزب الله بخاطر حمله اسرائیل در قنیطره سوریه و کشتن 4 نفر از کادر حزب الله در سوریا مستقیما از لبنان به اسراییل حمله کرد و 6 سرباز اسرائیلی را کشت
    و اسرائیل جرات جواب دادن به حزب را نداشت این سال قبل بود که حزب الله از لبنان به اسرائیل حمله کرد
    این اقا یا خبرندارد یا برای دلخوشی چنین حرفی را میزند
    من اصلا توقع نداشتم از یک شخصی که با این سن و سال و اسم کارشناس امور استراتژیک را یدک میکشد چنین تفسیر و تحلیلات ابکی در یک کانال خبری
    بشنونم
    ایران توانسته راهی ازاد از ایران تا دریای مدیترانه باز کند راهی که بیش از هزار وپانصد سال بر روی ارتش ایران بسته بود
    و از نظر استراتژیک انقدر مهم است که
    اسرائیل را به وحشت انداخته انوقت این بابا میگوید ایران هیچ نتیجه ای در منطقه نگرفته
    این ویدئو در خط مقدم جبهه در سوریا یا عراق است که قاسم سلیمانی را می بینیم که در یک کیلومتری داعش زیر ضربات توپخانه داعش
    درسنگر است
    شاید هم به قول اقای طاهری در اطراف تهران باشد و صحنه سازی و سلفی
    واقعا حیف 25 دقیقه وقت تلف کردن



  19. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amir Taheri works for Alsharghal vasat, a Saudi newspaper, so what he says is in line with them.
    Otherwise he will be out of work.

    He was former editor of Kayhan before rev 79.

  20. Likes General Parsaian liked this post
  21. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    این امین طاهری یعنی کارشناس
    امور منطقه ای است ؟
    این که تو اولین جمله اش سه تا اشتباه بود
    اولا حشد الشعبی بعد از فتوای سیستانی تشکیل شد و بعد از ان برخی از گروهای وابسته به ایران در ان ادغام شدند
    نه اینکه حشد را ایران تشکیل داد
    چون در خود همین حشد لشکرهایی مانند سرایای السلام که ارتباط سیاسی با ایران ندارند
    یا کتائب بابلیون که اصلا ربطی به ایران ندارد
    الان هم که حشد زیر فرماندهی ارتش قرار گرفته حداقل ظاهرا مستقل نیست
    همچنین در یمن نیروهای حوثی که دها سال قبل از بوجود امدن جمهوری اسلامی تشکیل شدند و تاریخی قدیم دارد
    بعدا حزب الله کی در سال 75 در ایران تشکیل شد ؟ این حزب الله فرعی از سازمان امل بود که با کمک ایران به قدرت رسید
    اگر منظور برخی از کوادر حزب است که این مثل ان است که بگوییم سپاه پاسداران در زمان شاه تشکیل شد
    یکجا میگه حشد الشعبی و انصارالله و نیروهاییمردمی سوریا و حزب الله که از ارتشهای این کشورها قدرتمند تر است تحت سیطره ایران است
    بعد می گوید ایران در منطقه و عراق هیچ نفوذی ندارد و فقط باد در غبغب می اندازد !!!ا
    در مورد قاسم سلیمانی هم واقعا مسخره است که فردی از تاثیر ژنرال سلیمانی که کاملا اشکار است
    را سلفی هایی که نمیداند کجاست نام می برد
    اکثر کارشناسان منطقه نقش ژنرال سلیمانی در تسخیر کرکوک و مانع شدن از جدایی کردستان عراق را نقش اساسی می دانند
    و سفر او به سلیمانیه و قرار دادن نیروهای طالبانی در مقابل بارازانی را اشکارا دیدیم
    در امرلی حلب تکریت حویجه حمص و قصیر همه دیدیم که قاسم سلیمانی در خط اول جبهه هستش
    و انکار چنین چیزی واقعا مسخره است ان هم وقتی اشخاصی مثل بشار اسد عبادی هادی عامری قیس خزعلی در مورد سلیمانی و نقش
    او در پیروزیهای ارتش عراق و سوریا اشکارا سخن گفته اند
    در وقتی که وزیر کشور عراق میگوید اگر سلیمانی نبود بغداد سقوط میکرد
    یا ژنرال عراقی هادی عامری که در مصاحبه ای گفت مردم عراق بپاس زحمات ژنرال سلیمانی باید برای او مجسمه ای در شهر شهر عراق بسازند !!ا
    یا در مورد ازاد سازی شهر بوکمال میگوید
    وقتی بوکمال ازاد شد سلیمانی در تهران مشغول گرفتن سلفی بود
    واقعا خنده داره این حرف ویدئوها ازاد سازی بوکمال در یوتیوب موجود است و همه می توانید بروید و ببینید که در حین نبرد سلیمانی در خط مقدم جبهه هست
    و در اولین ساعات ازاد سازی سلیمانی همرا با نیروهی معروف به نجبا و فاطمیون وارد بوکمال میشود
    اخه انکار کردن چنین چیزی که کاملا اشکار است از یک کارشناس بعید است
    درمورد حزب الله میگه از سال 2006 تا الان یک گلوله هم به طرف اسرائیل شلیک نکرده
    اخه چرا شلیک کنه وقتی که اسرائیل دمش را روی کولش گذاشت و از لبنان خارج شده و در طی این مدت جرات حمله به لبنان را نداشته
    بلکه چندین بار حزب الله بخاطر حمله اسرائیل در قنیطره سوریه و کشتن 4 نفر از کادر حزب الله در سوریا مستقیما از لبنان به اسراییل حمله کرد و 6 سرباز اسرائیلی را کشت
    و اسرائیل جرات جواب دادن به حزب را نداشت این سال قبل بود که حزب الله از لبنان به اسرائیل حمله کرد
    این اقا یا خبرندارد یا برای دلخوشی چنین حرفی را میزند
    من اصلا توقع نداشتم از یک شخصی که با این سن و سال و اسم کارشناس امور استراتژیک را یدک میکشد چنین تفسیر و تحلیلات ابکی در یک کانال خبری
    بشنونم
    ایران توانسته راهی ازاد از ایران تا دریای مدیترانه باز کند راهی که بیش از هزار وپانصد سال بر روی ارتش ایران بسته بود
    و از نظر استراتژیک انقدر مهم است که
    اسرائیل را به وحشت انداخته انوقت این بابا میگوید ایران هیچ نتیجه ای در منطقه نگرفته
    این ویدئو در خط مقدم جبهه در سوریا یا عراق است که قاسم سلیمانی را می بینیم که در یک کیلومتری داعش زیر ضربات توپخانه داعش
    درسنگر است
    شاید هم به قول اقای طاهری در اطراف تهران باشد و صحنه سازی و سلفی
    واقعا حیف 25 دقیقه وقت تلف کردن


    Pa na pa. Hossein Shariatmadari karshenase.

  22. Likes keyvan_pars liked this post
 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •