Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    fun times ...

they might be able to beat portugal if CR is having a bad hair day ...
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

2. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    $hit Group of Death I was praying please no Spain in our group and BAM. Actually between Spain and Portugal, Portugal might be the easiest team. I mean talk about murderers row #3 Portugal #6 Spain. The only win I see is vs Morocco and somehow between these two teams we have to tie. Talk about AWKWARD for CQ. Imagine you were the coach of team X and you have to now coach against Iran wouldn't you feel weird?

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's not be pessimistic. #believe

5. Likes TeamMeli, Fatso, Sly, YePaDoPa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ok guys now that the dust settled this is what it is believe in your team, you never know what can happen. I am not saying it is going to be easy everyones worst nightmare came true and we got freaking Spain in group 2. I know Portugal is #3 and Spain is #6 but sometimes Spain is stronger than Portugal. It is what it is. Talk about AWKWARD for CQ man can you even imagine coaching against your country what kind of emotions he must be going through? We ended up with two Western Euro powerhouses. Meanwhile, Russia get's freaking Saudi Arabia Egypt and Uruguay, talk about GIFTING RUSSIA a 2nd round. As for Mexico, Swed and Korea Republic Ruhe in Frieden you got Die Mannschaft

Post Thanks / Like
    If we were in pot 4 we would have a better group now. I see Japan and south korea can go to next round. Let's wait to see CQs reaction. The game against portogal is last game and we may get a tie. We have to win Maraco and play after at least a tie against Spain.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Pendar, damet garm!
    Looking forward to your designs.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    If we were in pot 4 we would have a better group now. I see Japan and south korea can go to next round. Let's wait to see CQs reaction. The game against portogal is last game and we may get a tie. We have to win Maraco and play after at least a tie against Spain.
    I think Japan and Korea are both NOT going to advance Poland and Columbia wil advance out of that group. In Korea's group Germany will be the #1 and either Mex or Swed will be the #2, Korea can't take those teams.

IT COULD BE WORSE what if your favorite team is USA?

10. Likes Khabalood liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran is in a tough group but let's believe anything can happen. At least we are playing Morocco in our first game and we can get that W. Now between Spain and Portugal, somehow we need to get a draw vs one of those teams. I think four points would do it. Now as for Spain and Portugal I think the best thing we can hope for is for them to TIE so nobody earns three points.

12. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    i would like to change my vote on the poll from the final 8
    to the semi-final with this draw.
    this is a very good draw for iran.
    both portugal and spain bombed in 2014 and did not advance
    from their group.

spain lost their first 2 games and only barely beat australia.
    portugal had only one win against ghana in their last match and could
    not beat the usa who advanced from their gourp.
    morocco has not qualified since 1998.
    and carlos must be salivating at the chance of sticking both to ronaldo and
    his team and spanish fans who treated him so poorly.
    in short this is a dream draw for iran.

14. Likes OSTAD POOYA liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    Pendar, damet garm!
    Looking forward to your designs.
    Where do you see his designs ? last time he posted something on ISP was over a year ago. hope he shows up more often not only around Major tourneys

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we will lose all 3 games. as long as we play good football I am fine with it.
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    هیچ راهی*** نیست که به دور بعد برویم.مگه اسپانیا و پرتقال قطر و امارات هستند.تازه همین مراکش شانس بیاریم تازه یک مساوی بگیریم.نه جانم هیچ راهی*** نیست.تیمها بسیار قوی هستند.ما اگر در پات ۴ بودیم برایمان خیلی*** بهتر میشد.

Post Thanks / Like
    تقریبا تو هر گروهی می رفتیم برای ما گروه مرگ بود و برای رقبا گـــــــروه زندگی

19. Likes Bache Tehroon, Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by houmanbahal View Post
    I think we will lose all 3 games. as long as we play good football I am fine with it.
    Na Iran is going to be due for ONE WIN, lock it here my guess is they beat Morocco. That will be the closest game, in terms of fifa rankings #38 v #40. I am not saying Morocco is a weak team BUT they can be beaten. As for Spain and Portugal, we need to get a little bit of luck and HOPEFULLY sneak in a draw vs one of them. If Iran manages to do that and get 4 points, that MIGHT be enough. I do not see Iran going 0-3 that is NOT going to happen. Well it could be worse, we could be team USA fans.

Post Thanks / Like
    از همین مراکش نخوریم شانس آوردیم.