View Poll Results: Will Iran make it to WC 18 knockout stage?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 42.11%
  • No

11 57.89%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    پیشبینی*** من در باره جام جهانی*** به نظر من این تیمها از گروهشون صعود میکنند

[FONT=Book Antiquaه a روسیه و عربستان گروه b پرتغال و اسپانیا گروه c فرانسه و پرو گروه d آرژانتین و ایسلند گروه e سوییس و کاستاریکا گروه f مکزیک و کره جنوبی گروه g انگلیس و پاناما و گروه h لهستان و کلمبیا [/FONT]

و در دور بعدی روسیه اسپانیا فرانسه آرژانتین سوییس مکزیک لهستان و در دور بعدی روسیه فرانسه آرژانتین اسپانیا و نیمه نهایی فرانسه آرژانتین و نهایتا فرانسه فاتح خواهد بود

Post Thanks / Like
    Ali D kojayee ka be Espaneeya oftadeem.....Call the sefart tell them to draw again....

Post Thanks / Like
    میگن مردم و زنان در مسکو، به خاطر در خواست سردار آزمون، در زمستان ۲۰ درجه زیر صفر مسکو، لباس گرم و پوشیده پوشیدند! سردار مچکریم.

4. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    دوما اونقدر میگن گروه مرگ که آدم فکر میکنه که الان اسپانیا و پرتقال و انگلیس و برزیل توی یک گروه هستند.بابا از دید یک اسپانیایی یا پرتغالی نگاه کنید خیلی*** هم راضیند و یک گروه ساده برای آنها میباشد.
    I think from group D's point of view, their group with Argentina, Iceland, Croatia and Nigeria should be an even more difficult group.

People say our group is the group of death only because Spain are former world champions and have Barcelona reputation under their belt and Portugal are the European champions. but if we look at group G, Panama have to face Belgium, England and Tunisia. The same goes with group F where the South Koreans have to face Argentina, Sweden and Mexico. That's also very difficult! Look at Costa Rica's group: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland. I don't think we could manage to advance to the second round from that group either.

Other than somewhat group A and group H, the rest of the groups are very difficult actually. So we are not alone.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

6. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sly jan.
    From 3rd seed team's point of view Iran got the strongest 1&2 in a group possible. and as you know only 2 teams matter from each group so...
    There are 4 type of former players who turned to coaches
    Great player shit coach (Maradona) / Shit player great coach (Del Bosque) / Great player great coach (Zidane) / Shit player shit coach (Valverde)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    Sly jan.
    From 3rd seed team's point of view Iran got the strongest 1&2 in a group possible. and as you know only 2 teams matter from each group so...
    True, we were most unlucky among pot 3 teams. but what I'm saying is there are other teams (in pot 4) who have it as difficult as Iran, if not more. 3rd seed team is just a name! People talk about group of death as if Iran is in the most difficult group among all teams in the WC which is not true. If you look at some of those other teams (not necessarily from pot 3) you see only Japan and Saudi Arabia were somewhat lucky to end up in fairly easier groups.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

9. Likes brando liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    World Cup group-stage match schedules. CET time
    I have made a template for this calendar. if you guys need it with another time zone, drop a comment I'll make one for you.

IRN MAR FRI June 15th 17:00
    IRN ESP WED June 20th 20:00
    IRN POR MON June 26th 20:00

Last edited by brando; 02-12-2017 at 05:04 PM.
    Great player shit coach (Maradona) / Shit player great coach (Del Bosque) / Great player great coach (Zidane) / Shit player shit coach (Valverde)

11. Likes Payandeh Iran, Babr, General Parsaian liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    strange thing to notice.
    Since 80's last group matches have been at the same time for all group teams to avoid froud.
    Look at group F and G
    at the last day, Germany and Korea already know the result of Sweden Mexico match
    So does England Belgium about Panama Tunesia match.

Post Thanks / Like
    I hate the times of the matches. Euro centric garbage.
    Let us people in North America enjoy the games at a decent time for once!
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatso View Post
    I hate the times of the matches. Euro centric garbage.
    Let us people in North America enjoy the games at a decent time for once!
    Mekka of football and football watchers is Europe. Thats why

Post Thanks / Like
    World Cup ticket prices:
    What Russians pay, rest of the world pay 10 fold.
    #PutinsGiftToRussians

17. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    World Cup group-stage match schedules. CET time
    I have made a template for this calendar. if you guys need it with another time zone, drop a comment I'll make one for you.

IRN MAR FRI June 15th 17:00
    IRN ESP WED June 20th 20:00
    IRN POR MON June 26th 20:00

Thanks man, will share it in our facebook page, baa ejaazeh!

Post Thanks / Like
    There was another poll on TeamMeli chances the other day, I voted final whereon some fellas just guffaw loud and hearty about it, good for them, I aint no fuckin care!
    I mean at the end of the day (July 15th of 2018 in Moscow) we are going to celebrate a winner team to sky heights, who knows which team it might be, you never know, do you?
    Some say you should not raise the expectations of a team like the TeamMeli, why not is my respond, why not?

I bet my $100 on TeamMeli and just dream on, thats all I can do beside NOT whining.
    You cant be called a fan, if you not trust and root for your team.
    Goooooo TeamMeli.... gooooo whatever it happens, what so ever, I cheer for you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    I think from group D's point of view, their group with Argentina, Iceland, Croatia and Nigeria should be an even more difficult group.

People say our group is the group of death only because Spain are former world champions and have Barcelona reputation under their belt and Portugal are the European champions. but if we look at group G, Panama have to face Belgium, England and Tunisia. The same goes with group F where the South Koreans have to face Argentina, Sweden and Mexico. That's also very difficult! Look at Costa Rica's group: Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland. I don't think we could manage to advance to the second round from that group either.

Other than somewhat group A and group H, the rest of the groups are very difficult actually. So we are not alone.
    I don't know about that mate because Argentina are not as tough as they were four years ago. Actually between Argentina and Nigeria, I am picking NIGERIA to win that game. Last time the two played, Nigeria won 4-2. I agree that Croatia, Iceland and Nigeria are tough but the Arges are overrated. They were about to play NZ in the playoffs, until they saved themselves in the last game. Overall from 1-4, our group is the toughest group. Would you rather play Croatia as the #2 or Spain? Spain is a #1 team but because of Russia, Spain got bumped down to pot 2. That is the GROUP OF DEATH #3 Portugal #6 Spain #38 Iran #40 Morocco who is arguably the toughest African team they didn't give up a goal in WCQ.