View Poll Results: Will Iran make it to WC 18 knockout stage?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 42.11%
  • No

11 57.89%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Moment! If CQ is to be replaced (astaghferoolah, bit my hands between thumb and index finger) I want to change my opinion to Iran won't go to round of 16.

2. Likes oghabealborz, Sly, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    Seriously, who are the ones who voted for/believe Iran will qualify from Group?
    Just so we know, bc they'll owe us(realistic ones) some Kebab Momtaz after the group games!

I'd be more than happy with 4 points from this group (1 win over Morocco, and 1 tie against Spain at best). Portugal is a beast with their flawless(bus-type) defense.
    4 points? I like your spirit and I share your enthusiasm, interesting to see you say kebab like the English do and not kabob like the Yankees do!

4. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Moment! If CQ is to be replaced (astaghferoolah, bit my hands between thumb and index finger) I want to change my opinion to Iran won't go to round of 16.
    Carlos and his boys will take us to next round and even if they don't they will make us proud with the way the carry themselves.

6. Likes Payandeh Iran, kasra1930, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyrosh19.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	39772

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	keyrosh19.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	39772
    hehe this is so cool! Loving it!

I was one of them. So do I have to buy Kabob if Iran makes it or eliminated?
    loool, really u were one of them?! You'd have to buy kebab if Iran gets eliminated. Although I so hope ur prediction is correct.
    I mean I know Marij will only be legalized as of 2018 here in Toronto, but the illegal version u have right now Nader jan seems to be a good quality one!
    NilouKia

9. Likes Payandeh Iran, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    loool, really u were one of them?! You'd have to buy kebab if Iran gets eliminated. Although I so hope ur prediction is correct.
    I mean I know Marij will only be legalized as of 2018 here in Toronto, but the illegal version u have right now Nader jan seems to be a good quality one!
    I really think (ok maybe feel) that we will go through. Every WC must have a surprise/upset and I believe it will be our turn.

11. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really think (ok maybe feel) that we will go through. Every WC must have a surprise/upset and I believe it will be our turn.
    Nader joon, if we can really advance to the next round on the expense of either Spain or Portugal, they really have to make a statue of CQ in Iran and put it up in front of IFF building or something! But unfortunately I don't think it will happen.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Aw, such a sweet feeling! I really hope we be the surprise team of the World Cup too.
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Carlos rate WC much much higher than Asian Cup, in his recent interview he said, advancing from group stage for any Asian team in WC is greater than winning 4 Asian Cup title.

Post Thanks / Like
    This is just a joke but when I saw the group I was like, Iran to the Pit of Misery, DILLY DILLY!

16. Likes Sly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    can portugal do any better this time around?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234