Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,407
    Post Thanks / Like

    Your Lineup against Morocco

    ************Mazaheri**********
    Ghafouri Pouraliganji Hosseini Mohammadi

    **** Karimi Hajsafi


    Jahanbakhsh Ashkan Ghodoos


    **** Azmoun

    Subs: Rezaian Gucci Ansarifard if need a goal
    Ebrahimi Montazeri if need to defend a goal

  2. Likes oghabealborz, DireStraits liked this post
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good line up, but maybe by analysing the morroco team and players maybe other player would be more suitable to the task of dealing with their strength and weaknesses, I don't know anything about them to be honest.
    But having Carlos as coach we stand a chance.

  4. Likes DireStraits, Zob Ahan, TeamMeli liked this post
  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt Azmoun would start the way he is these days. To day Ansari Fard scored twice and is now top scorer in Greek. Kave Rezaei is also doing fine so we have many options op front that can do fine against any teams.
    I think Morocco have some technically good players who can dribble os from the right and left flank. Like Oghab said only CQ can evaluate who should play. I say if we don't win this game we will not go to next round. And since we have to win we better play 4-3-3 like our game against Russia.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  6. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mazaheri
    Rezaeian-Hosseini-PAG-Milad
    Ebrahimi-Hajsafi
    JB-Dejagah-Taremi
    Azmoun

    Subs: Ghoddos for Taremi, Ansarifard for Azmoun, Ghafouri for JB(when we want protect a goal).

    But i won't be surprised to see if CQ start both Rezaeian and Ghafouri in right and Milad and Amiri in left against Spain.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    5,769
    Post Thanks / Like
    Beiranvand Ghafouri Montazeri Hussaini Mohamadi
    Jahanbakhsh Dejagah Ezzatollahi Ghodos Azmoun Ansarifard.


    Gucci Taremi Rezaei on the bench.


    Tbf we got some good talented forwards
    We just lack creativity in the midfield I wish we had Ali Karimi and Mahdavilia right now

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    ************Mazaheri**********
    Ghafouri Pouraliganji Hosseini Mohammadi

    **** Ahmad Abdollahzadeh Hajsafi


    Jahanbakhsh Ashkan Ghodoos


    **** Azmoun

    Subs: Rezaian Kaveh Rezaei Taremi Ansarifard if need a goal
    Ebrahimi Montazeri Cheshmi if need to defend a goal
    I agree with your lineup but 4 spots which I changed/added (in bold).

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think CQ has to make tough decisions like dropping Gucci, Azmoun or Torabi. Mohamad Ghazi is a good player but has not been added to TM. He is top scorer in IPL.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  11. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    25,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I think CQ has to make tough decisions like dropping Gucci, Azmoun or Torabi. Mohamad Ghazi is a good player but has not been added to TM. He is top scorer in IPL.
    I always liked Ghazi and his style, he is a underrated forward, but too much depth upfront and his age i doubt if CQ consider him again.

  12. Likes DireStraits, Zob Ahan liked this post
  13. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I doubt Azmoun would start the way he is these days. To day Ansari Fard scored twice and is now top scorer in Greek. Kave Rezaei is also doing fine so we have many options op front that can do fine against any teams.
    I think Morocco have some technically good players who can dribble os from the right and left flank. Like Oghab said only CQ can evaluate who should play. I say if we don't win this game we will not go to next round. And since we have to win we better play 4-3-3 like our game against Russia.
    Speaking of which, what happened to Azmoun, did he get banged up a bit or something? It just seems like he is not the same player he was, when he scored a goal, joked JB17 and scored vs Bayern Munchen, when he was at Rustov.

    BTW I don't know if the 4-3-3 will be the right formation vs a good defensive team like Morocco. We might get caught with our pants down, if they decide to play the counter attack game. I think Iran is best suited for a 4-4-2 formation but you can still attack. Of course CQ knows more about the team than I do so I am not even going ot pick a starting line up or the formation. Who the heck am I compared to him? I will trust his judgement and wait patiently for the game. Na zdrovie Iran.

  14. Likes DireStraits liked this post
  15. #10
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Speaking of which, what happened to Azmoun, did he get banged up a bit or something? It just seems like he is not the same player he was, when he scored a goal, joked JB17 and scored vs Bayern Munchen, when he was at Rustov.

    BTW I don't know if the 4-3-3 will be the right formation vs a good defensive team like Morocco. We might get caught with our pants down, if they decide to play the counter attack game. I think Iran is best suited for a 4-4-2 formation but you can still attack. Of course CQ knows more about the team than I do so I am not even going ot pick a starting line up or the formation. Who the heck am I compared to him? I will trust his judgement and wait patiently for the game. Na zdrovie Iran.
    The question is your line up not CQ's lineup. I liked the way we played against Russia. About Azmoun I think he is wasting his time in Robin. He should go to Italy. Some times you should change your school, work or the house. He was never good in Robin.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

  16. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  17. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    The question is your line up not CQ's lineup. I liked the way we played against Russia. About Azmoun I think he is wasting his time in Robin. He should go to Italy. Some times you should change your school, work or the house. He was never good in Robin.
    i happen to agree with you, a change in scenery sometimes is the best thing for you, Azmoun needs to go to Italy, that would be a good fit but so would Spain. I think Spain would be a better fit for not only him but Iranian players in general because it is more of a free flowing and open game. Their system allows the player to be more creative. Sirea A is more like the Bundesliga or EPL, very defensive, not open and free flowing etc I don't think he would be the BEST fit in Italy but better than nothing. As for my line up give me some time to think about a good one. I liked the way we played against Russia but again the Russia game proves that we can be vulnerable and get scored on as well. When we scored a goal, then answered because we only had 3 on the defensive line. The reason why I usually do not pick a line up is because CQ knows way more than me but I will think about it and get back to you.

    I will tell you one person I would NOT put as a starting striker. I just feel like Tameri needs like 100 chances to score a goal.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 04-12-2017 at 04:14 PM.

  18. Likes DireStraits liked this post
  19. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,513
    Post Thanks / Like
    going by carlos' history from the last world cup the line up
    in russia next year will be minimum 50% different from the
    line up he used in the qualifying process.
    one player i hope he would invite is the young ginger central
    defender of the u17 team.he is the kind of kid he would put
    in his line up.

  20. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,039
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playboy I have to finally agree with you on that. CQ is going to have a different roster than the ones we saw in the 2nd round of the WCQ, that is why it is so hard to predict who will be in the starting XI.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •