Post Thanks / Like

Not a day goes by without an embarrassing episode

Ali Hashemi after winning the gold medal in 105 KG refused to shake the MC's hand. Here is the clip:
    http://fararu.com/fa/news/339145/%D9...AF%D8%A7%D9%84

Post Thanks / Like
    Poor guy. I feel for him. He had no choice because the stupid government running Iran. Also, this reminds me. I hated it that during the World Cup draw, they kept calling Iran, Islamic Republic of Iran. Fuck that. These bastards have changed the name of the country as well. What a disgrace.

3. Likes Niloufar, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Ali Hashemi after winning the gold medal in 105 KG refused to shake the MC's hand. Here is the clip:
    http://fararu.com/fa/news/339145/%D9...AF%D8%A7%D9%84
    omg, hadnt seen this..So sad.. Poor guy..
    From what I read, World Wresting Association is on Iran's case bc Iran sanctions its players if they play Israel, or forces them to lose(Alireza Karimi issue), and they are pondering to ban Iran Wrestling teams unless they chance course.
    NilouKia

5. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    He way too cautious.
    hand shaking is not considered that big of a deal. he had prematurely cut his own nuts off.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardesheer View Post
    Poor guy. I feel for him. He had no choice because the stupid government running Iran. Also, this reminds me. I hated it that during the World Cup draw, they kept calling Iran, Islamic Republic of Iran. Fuck that. These bastards have changed the name of the country as well. What a disgrace.
    Iran was the only team being called by the government's name. I bet IR had notified them to call Iran IRI. I cringed every time I heard it.

8. Likes Payandeh Iran, TeamMeli, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran was the only team being called by the government's name. I bet IR had notified them to call Iran IRI. I cringed every time I heard it.
    Same during WC draw.

10. Likes TeamMeli, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

12. Likes Sly, TeamMeli, Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    khaak alam bar saresh.

14. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    He way too cautious.
    hand shaking is not considered that big of a deal. he had prematurely cut his own nuts off.
    No he is not cautious ... he is what we call khayemall (sorry for language) ... to make some money for this shit. I have no respect for him ... zero.

16. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be aaberooye melli ham komak mikone!!! Aaberooye melli in front of whom?!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys every time I hear Islamic Republic, attached to Iran's name I want to vomit in my mouth and a bit of me dies Kind of like back in the day when I would hear CCCP or ZSSR and wished it was not so. Well, my dream came true then and something similar could happen in my lifetime, again.@Zob Ahan, the poor guy had NO CHOICe, I feel so terrible for him. If he would not have shaken his hand, he would have been banned, like Masoud Shojaei and Ezotalli(Spelling). @Niloufar that is so sad I am such a huge martial arts and wrestling fan. BTW What is the dam big deal, even Palestine plays against Israel in sports competitions, this is so dam stupid and why we are the laughing stock of the world.

19. Likes Zob Ahan, Niloufar liked this post