Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A8K View Post
    You have some valid point but not entirely true. For example, I think the part about 16m coins is a bit uninformed. I am sure one can use fractions of bitcoin for any type of exchange.

However in a passing I am hearing litecoin is geared for small transactions and this moment(past two trading days) is flying. Price does have a say in what ppl buy right now.. bitcoin is pricy but batch of good news will push it higher.

ETH has a alot more uproom to go I believe.
    درسته ممکن برخی از خبرها باعث بشه قیمت خیلی بیشتر از این بره بالا
    ولی من میگم که اصل بیتکوین برای داد و ستد در انترنت برای خرید هرچیزی حالا از خدامتا انترنتی باشه یا حتی مثلا ویلایی در یک کشور
    ولی الان قیمت را تنها چیزی که بالا برده خرید برای سرمایه گذاری است نه رد و بدل شدن طبیعی بیتکوین در معاملات انترنتی
    بسیاری از انهایی که بیتکوین و بقیه این کوین های انترنتی را خریده اند
    فقط و فقط منتظر صعود قیمت ان هستند نه چیز دیگری
    ووقتی به تعداد مشخصه که 21 ملیون است رسید و طبیعی رد و بدل نشد قیمت ان صد در صد نزول سریعی خواهد داشت
    هرچه این سرمایه گذاران بیشتر شوند قیمت در کوتاه مدت بالاتر می رود و خظر نزول سریع ان در دراز مدت بیشتر خواهد شد
    من شخصا فکر میکنم این یک بلاک هول اقتصادی است که می خواهد ملیاردها دلار را ببلعد
    البته در کوتاه مدت سرمایه گذاران می توانند سود خوبی بکنند
    ولی مطمئا هستم امریکا در این دخالت خواهد کرد و انوقت انهایی که سرمایه هنگفتی روی این گذاشته اند زیان فراونی خواهند کرد
    به همین خاطر گفتم باید با احتیاط و به مفدار معقول خرید

Post Thanks / Like
    Your point of caution is well taken but you must understand they said the same thing about the internet stocks and after it was said and done (bubble of 97 through 200x) some winners emerged.

blockchain already being tested by bank of Japan and Korea
    Options started to trade Dec 18th
    Countries fighting US rolling own crypto (Venuzela)

It has taken about 10 years to bring this technology to a functional place (ETH being smart contract and not just digital money) and we are hearing its application from some legitimate sources now (already posted about musician accepting monero.

definitely some huge winners to be realized but true that banks and governments would possibly control it to a degree. Dont write it off so quick . I mean if they can tax it they're controlling it for the most part.

Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    درسته ممکن برخی از خبرها باعث بشه قیمت خیلی بیشتر از این بره بالا
    ولی من میگم که اصل بیتکوین

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL reading folks take loans (real money) to buy fake money now.. in the back of my head am thinking satoshi was actually goldman sachs or controlled by alike Co. or entity.

and suspiciously rolled out it Jan of 2009 right after the crash of 2008 ? Conveniently walked away from it all too.

been labeled most explosive technology since iphone. Since 2 billions folks dont have bank account, and many have a harder access, speculators feel crypto can reach many ppl compare to conventional banks.

You are your own bank if you want to be with cryptocurrency since it's a digital tamper-proof ledger type book-keeping kept by no central authority. No stop payment and other banking hassle, lesser restrictions.

Bitcoin's energy consumption is like 160 countries totalled.

http://bigthink.com/strange-maps/bit...dual-countries

Also while in the news government of Purtuegal (spelling?) is reported to wanting to curb the crypto countries like Australia have long embraced it.
    https://cointelegraph.com/news/austr...r-anyone-elses

bitcoin friendly countries;
    https://news.bitcoin.com/worlds-top-...dly-countries/
    Finland views crypto a financial service, exempting it and bitcoin purchases from VAT.
    Australia classifies bitcoin as property and therefore purchases made with bitcoin as barter, according to Wikipedia.
    Dutch city of Arnhem with over 100 merchants a Bitcoiner could probably get everything he wants including gas, accommodation, bicycles, and even dental services.

cryptoanarchists are also all over this and adopted it and seen the potentials.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crypto-anarchism
    Last edited by A8K; 15-12-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

breaking news

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/941782698229723136

Bitcoin futures are about to get another big boost
    TD Ameritrade, the largest futures operation of any online brokerage, is going to allow bitcoin futures trading on its platform starting Monday.
    CME, a large futures trading operation, is preparing to launch bitcoin futures on Sunday.
    The moves come a week after Cboe bitcoin futures began trading in a slow but respectable start.

Post Thanks / Like
    All the good news are built-in now.. especially options/futures trades. doubt there's much room if anything watch out for reversal in my limited experience cause only way they make money on it for trading firms (market makers) is too sell here and take it down

Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/941782698229723136

Bitcoin futures are about to get another big boost
    TD Ameritrade, the largest futures operation of any online brokerage, is going to allow bitcoin futures trading on its platform starting Monday.
    CME, a large futures trading operation, is preparing to launch bitcoin futures on Sunday.
    The moves come a week after Cboe bitcoin futures began trading in a slow but respectable start.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Zob damet garm, ADA up to 0.24!!!
    Up to 0.30 Jack. Ka-ching. Unload if you bought alot and hodl if under $1000.

Post Thanks / Like
    Up to 0.30 Jack. Ka-ching. Unload if you bought alot and hodl if under $1000.
    just saw that ... crazy ...
    you seeing BTC ? flirting with 19K !!! I should have got more when it was 16K ... damn it. anyway I think it is going to crush 19K and then go down again.

you seeing some of these orders on GDAX or Gemni? some have purchase orders for like 20BTC!!! man people are just dumping so much money into BTC
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    you seeing BTC ? flirting with 19K !!! I should have got more when it was 16K ... damn it. anyway I think it is going to crush 19K and then go down again.

you seeing some of these orders on GDAX or Gemni? some have purchase orders for like 20BTC!!! man people are just dumping so much money into BTC
    I am going to buy BTC when it comes back down to $15k.

This is how Bitcoin could reach $60,000
    by Andrew Wiggin
    about 8 hours ago

Tai Lopez is a prominent investor and analyst. He has stated that if the world’s millionaires allocate merely 1 percent of their holdings into bitcoin, the bitcoin price could reach $60,000 in the mid-term. According to a Forbes report, there are nearly 15 million millionaires globally. More than 5 million are located in the US and Canada.

Previously, CCN reported that billionaire investor and hedge fund legend Mike Novogratz has predicted the price of bitcoin to easily surpass the $40,000 mark by the end of 2018, in the short-term.The basis of Novogratz’s prediction is the entrance of tens of billions of dollars from the traditional finance industry and institutional investors into the bitcoin market through bitcoin futures.

“Bitcoin could be at $40,000 at the end of 2018. It easily could. There’s a big wave of money coming, not just here but all around the world,” said Novogratz.

Tai Lopez noted that if a small portion of the assets of millionaires globally is invested into bitcoin in the upcoming months, the price of bitcoin “would be justifiably around $60,000.” Given that the adoption of bitcoin as a store of value and a medium of exchange within the global finance market is increasing exponentially, $60,000 remains as a viable mid-term price target.

More importantly, as Novogratz emphasized last month, bitcoin is fundamentally and structurally different than other commodities because there exists no supply response. Thus, more high profile investors and large-scale traders are likely to invest in bitcoin in the short-term.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to buy BTC when it comes back down to $15k.
    Interesting article... do you think it is going to go down to 15k? I dont see it going that low, i will pull the trigger even at 16.5K
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Interesting article... do you think it is going to go down to 15k? I dont see it going that low, i will pull the trigger even at 16.5K
    Maybe you are right but I feel foolish paying $19k for something I just paid $10k and $7k for.

Post Thanks / Like

Major investment in Ripple

Ripple (XRP) registered today a transaction of 0.9 billion XRP that translated into an impressive 700 million USD. Even though the identity of the person, or most likely a big company/firm, is still unknown this represents major confidence in the project and the underlying technology of Ripple (XRP).

You can check out the confirmation of the transaction through the link below:

https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/trans...B0352A97C1C101

According to Oracle Times, the fluctuation of $0.01 USD for this particular investment will represent roughly 7 million USD. If this is a form of investment they sure will be rewarded in 2018.

This week, Ripple (XRP), more than doubled its evaluation, registering $0.25 USD by the fifth of December and just two weeks later an astonishing $0.80 USD. Everyone was already planning on buying a ticket for ride due to the most recent exposure in Japan but not everyone got in.

After the climb of the past week a lot of people are considering if it’s still worth it or not. Ripple (XRP), by the deployment of the test net in Japan between more than 50 banks, has gotten a lot of notoriety and has proven itself as valid project even if its aim is to work with financial institutions such as banks.

This deployment of the test net aims to be the data layer underneath transaction amongst banks and by doing so envision the possibility of saving about 60% in costs.

Japan was already expected be the home of such experiment since it is one the world’s capitals in the crypto community. It is estimated that 84% of the population in Japan has heard about Bitcoin, that is a very progressive style of thinking. The test net experiment between the banks wants to also include cross-border transactions with South Korea.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Pooya check out verge. It is like Monero & Zcash but only pennies.

Post Thanks / Like
    at this stage of the game mining with typical MicroProcessor or GPU solutions does not make alot of risk reward sense.

it could only possibly make sense you do with ASIC maybe FPGA. and if you dont what those are. then don't even bother thinking about it.
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”

Post Thanks / Like
    Pooya check out verge. It is like Monero & Zcash but only pennies.
    Nice, I got some just now, 0.05, lets hope for 0.5 !!! you still got ADA ? that shit is just keeping me money ! i cashed out my money, now just the profit is making money!!
    I am no expert in this, but my advice to anyone getting into it, HAVE EXIT plan, dont be greedy, Invest with this mentality
    - If I lose, not going to change my life
    - If i win, I could be rich !!!

Good luck !

Zob are you on Reddit? /r/bitcoin and /r/bitcoinmarket pretty good source of info as well.

have you seen SALT ? it allows u take out loan in SALT and buy BTC, pretty interesting concept