Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Nice, I got some just now, 0.05, lets hope for 0.5 !!! you still got ADA ? that shit is just keeping me money ! i cashed out my money, now just the profit is making money!!
    I am no expert in this, but my advice to anyone getting into it, HAVE EXIT plan, dont be greedy, Invest with this mentality
    - If I lose, not going to change my life
    - If i win, I could be rich !!!

Good luck !

Zob are you on Reddit? /r/bitcoin and /r/bitcoinmarket pretty good source of info as well.

have you seen SALT ? it allows u take out loan in SALT and buy BTC, pretty interesting concept
    I sold ADA. Salt is definitely interesting. Today Augur and Goldcoin are up big. I heard Coinbase is adding 2 more coins. Whatever they add will moon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    I sold ADA. Salt is definitely interesting. Today Augur and Goldcoin are up big. I heard Coinbase is adding 2 more coins. Whatever they add will moon.
    yeah, I wish I knew what they were adding, i think one might be BitcoinCash ... btw XVG up 40% !
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    yeah, I wish I knew what they were adding, i think one might be BitcoinCash ... btw XVG up 40% !
    John McAfee‏Verified account

More
    I am inundated by people asking me for recommendations on cryptocurrencies. If you would use your heads you would figure out that the privacy coins (anonymous transactions) will have the greatest future. Coins like Monero (XMR), Verge (XVG), or Zcash (ZEC) cannot lose.

Post Thanks / Like
    Verge is supposed to be the most safe & anonymous coin.

5. Likes A8K liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Verge is supposed to be the most safe & anonymous coin.
    The "other side" of the coin is, the more anonymous they claim to be, the more they will be likely targets by banks and governments.

Bitcoin is not going to be the first one they pick on. They will pick on coins like Verge and Monero first to test the waters.

As soon as regulations enter this game, there will be a massive initial flight from crypto. That will be the best opportunity to buy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    The "other side" of the coin is, the more anonymous they claim to be, the more they will be likely targets by banks and governments.

Bitcoin is not going to be the first one they pick on. They will pick on coins like Verge and Monero first to test the waters.

As soon as regulations enter this game, there will be a massive initial flight from crypto. That will be the best opportunity to buy.
    Governments are slow to react. By the time they move in I will be long gone.

Post Thanks / Like
    There was a headline about certain Korean exchange/holding deposit lost like 18 mil worth of coin and filing bankruptcy .. sh!t will hit the fan soon but the volume is very amazing at the moment with no name technology offerings doubling or so in a day..

Also gov of Korea saying they dont' consider BC as currency so not bothering regulating it.. so it's like a product more or less to them? Caveat emptor!

At some point coinbase will go public/IPO, so guess what, bankers are your best friends in doing so.
    Last edited by A8K; 19-12-2017 at 08:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bitcoin cash was added to coinbase. Demand is up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bitcoin cash was added to coinbase. Demand is up.
    BTC crashed as well, now well below 16K
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A8K View Post
    There was a headline about certain Korean exchange/holding deposit lost like 18 mil worth of coin and filing bankruptcy .. sh!t will hit the fan soon but the volume is very amazing at the moment with no name technology offerings doubling or so in a day..

Also gov of Korea saying they dont' consider BC as currency so not bothering regulating it.. so it's like a product more or less to them? Caveat emptor!

At some point coinbase will go public/IPO, so guess what, bankers are your best friends in doing so.
    with Coins you have to make a long term investment , with all these coins popping up like mushrooms you wont get anywhere. Place a dead amount of cash somewhere and just forget about it .

as a friend of mine told me about what he learned in his first week of coin business .

1 - no one knows whats going on !!!
    2- everyone got its own favourite coin to suggest and push you for it
    3-number one again
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 20-12-2017 at 05:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Opinion on bitcoin losing 50% next week
    https://www.ccn.com/pantera-capitals...-50-next-week/

also an ICO calendar there too..

If you know anything about trading and how the market works, you can have a feel that it was not accidental that the virtual money craze took off this month and has been out of control. Things will come back to earth soon.

Also not sure if security regulations of insider trading ban applies to these coins but bitcoin cash in a bit of possible insiders trading issue.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42425857

and I wonder if the bids to buy bitcoin cash at $8500 on coinbase did go through day it opened for trading.
    Last edited by A8K; 20-12-2017 at 07:15 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Verge @ 15 cents.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A8K View Post
    ^ Opinion on bitcoin losing 50% next week
    https://www.ccn.com/pantera-capitals...-50-next-week/

also an ICO calendar there too..

If you know anything about trading and how the market works, you can have a feel that it was not accidental that the virtual money craze took off this month and has been out of control. Things will come back to earth soon.

Also not sure if security regulations of insider trading ban applies to these coins but bitcoin cash in a bit of possible insiders trading issue.
    http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-42425857

and I wonder if the bids to buy bitcoin cash at $8500 on coinbase did go through day it opened for trading.

Put 5Gs on LTC and BTC few months ago and will stay there till end of 2018. No matter what happens by then I'll cash them out

Post Thanks / Like
    Verge @ 15 cents.

It briefly hit .16 , i dumped mine, have another purchase order setup at .12 ... picked up some Tron at 0.05 ... hopefully it hits 0.1

Post Thanks / Like
    hear in Iran nerds/they bypassing the electricity to hash bitcoin (much electricity and cooling system needed). Also zcash is an Israeli product fwiw and being used in several countries such as Brazil already.