Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    It briefly hit .16 , i dumped mine, have another purchase order setup at .12 ... picked up some Tron at 0.05 ... hopefully it hits 0.1
    Bought BTC 15,650

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Bought BTC 15,650
    I am thinking of adding more, its at 14.7K now.

why do you think its crashing ?
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    I am thinking of adding more, its at 14.7K now.

why do you think its crashing ?
    Beats me but I sold Ripple & got BTC.

Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone is into taking risks and cheap plays.. electoreum was mentioned by John McAfee today and I think it was bumped a bit.

Will definitely run since it's in the pennies within the next 72 hours. Only can trade it on Cryptopia exchange though.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

As more publicity and news come out about pricy trasaction fees using bitcoin and other considerations and concerns I think it will see a sharp reversal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Beats me but I sold Ripple & got BTC.
    BTC is now down to 13.6K ... I am starting to get concerned ...
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    BTC is now down to 13.6K ... I am starting to get concerned ...
    Fucking coinbase now is asking for ID even though I have spent so much money already. Didn't let me buy @ 12800. I tried sending my ID but it failed. It says your first purchase even though I have spent 1000s already.

Post Thanks / Like
    The reversal of bitcoin was in a way obvious as they only way option trades would make sense and money for the house initially was to sell its option (without owning the underlying coin) and recover at lower prices like 12000 range.

They sold its January futures in the 20,000 US dollar range earlier this week and can recover much lower now.. Based on that not really wise to be long on Bitcoin because options have to expire, go worthless (at least January call options). However they sold it high enough not to be concerned.

http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equi...x/bitcoin.html

update; am seeing BTC is in the 11000 area now.. smart money would have shortened it early this week. A lot of common ppl have gotten into it without knowing size of the float, quality of product nor proven functionality.. pure hype.. fear of being left out on a great money making chance.
    Last edited by A8K; 22-12-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking coinbase now is asking for ID even though I have spent so much money already. Didn't let me buy @ 12800. I tried sending my ID but it failed. It says your first purchase even though I have spent 1000s already.
    they might have saved you some money, its starting to go below 12K ...

Post Thanks / Like
    today's McAfee's tip is up 62%
    https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BURSTBTC/

wonder if they can penalize him for pump and dump. definitely the case here.

Quote Originally Posted by A8K View Post
    If anyone is into taking risks and cheap plays.. electoreum was mentioned by John McAfee today and I think it was bumped a bit.

Will definitely run since it's in the pennies within the next 72 hours. Only can trade it on Cryptopia exchange though.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/electroneum/

As more publicity and news come out about pricy trasaction fees using bitcoin and other considerations and concerns I think it will see a sharp reversal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by A8K View Post
    today's McAfee's tip is up 62%
    https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/BURSTBTC/

wonder if they can penalize him for pump and dump. definitely the case here.
    they can not, there is no 3rd party involved here, this is the thing about Crypto, you cant have everything, you can not have monitoring (SEC) and decentralized currency

11. Likes A8K liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ OK but they're writing the scenario on ICOs so they would control some if not all.. I think that translates into ongoing control of those coins.

The more I think about it this whole thing is not creation of a Japanese fellow or smaller group of free-thinking peeps but bigger forces are behind it, this is nice way of it getting acceptance but ultimately I think "authorities" have the last word.

YEs also no FDIC insurance either. That offering (BURST) is so cheap you can buy billions of it and impress the g/f while at it..

Post Thanks / Like
    Bitcoin is bouncing back.

Post Thanks / Like

15. Likes A8K liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ LOL peer to peer legend, my cotton is egypt-ed .. Pema cotton of Egypt is the finest. VEry smart lyrics. Fork and chinese restaurant, dropping more satoshi than a japanese Obstetrician..

Post Thanks / Like
    Tweets
    New conversation

John McAfee

Verified account

@officialmcafee
    3h3 hours ago
    More
    Coin of the day: Digibyte (DGB). Using a Blockchain which is 40 times faster than Bitcoin and having one of the most decentralized mining systems in the world - based on 5 different synergistic algorithms. DGB adherents call the coin "The Sleeping Giant".