Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    BTC is crashing bad, XRP has doubled !!! I am thinking of picking up some more BTC but many saying BTC days are over due to high transaction costs and stuff and 2018 is year of ALTs, what do you guys think?
    At the moment I have 95% alts 5% BTC but in the long term I still believe in BTC as it remains the marker of value and I just don't see that changing. Maybe I'm deluded.

BTC may go down to 8K but I strongly believe it will return to 20K and beyond soon after.

Even though i've been interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency for a few years and stupidly bought then sold a few bitcoins 4 years ago (don't ask) I'm only just learning more and still a novice.

2. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Strangemoosh View Post
    At the moment I have 95% alts 5% BTC but in the long term I still believe in BTC as it remains the marker of value and I just don't see that changing. Maybe I'm deluded.

BTC may go down to 8K but I strongly believe it will return to 20K and beyond soon after.

Even though i've been interested in blockchain and cryptocurrency for a few years and stupidly bought then sold a few bitcoins 4 years ago (don't ask) I'm only just learning more and still a novice.
    I should agree with you , it will fly after the New year. BTC is not for the short term investment.

Post Thanks / Like
    الان نمیشه بگیم بیتکوین نزول میکنه
    اگر تا دو سه هفته بعد از سال جدید بالاتر از 19 یا 20 هزار نرسید و در همین منطقه 12 تا 15 بود انوقت است که میشه گفت
    حتی امکان دارد به 5 هزار و یا پایین تر برسه
    ولی من فکر میکنم در دراز مدت دوباره جان خواهد گرفت

Post Thanks / Like
    If any metrics where in place all these coins would go down 90 to 95%.

McAfee says acct was hacked and he no longer do 'coin of the day'. LOL

I think XRP was possibly pumped based on his claim. https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/s...54726307127298
    Last edited by A8K; 31-12-2017 at 01:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    ADA almost .90 cents.. I posted it in other persian footy site, in case you saw it there when it was 11 cents early December. Think some banked on it too.

JMA pumped FCT on Jan 1st , not a penny item and gained a bit too..

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/factom/usd
    Last edited by A8K; 03-01-2018 at 02:58 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I sold ADA at 0.7 ... oh well .... at least i kept my XRP ... i picked up some XVG again at 12 cents.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Ripple approaching $3
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Ripple approaching $3
    $3.32 jack. Ka Ching!
    ETH is doing OK out of the big guys. The only high flyer I didn't get on was TRX. Check out LEND. It is a great idea but in its infancy. Peer to peer lending not like SALT. POT is also worth checking out.

Post Thanks / Like
    ^ IS ripple hot in Korea/Japan? apparently theres a phenomenon, Mrs watanabe as japanese household wives are in charge of their economics and have the say in investments and are big on crypto/bitcoin.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a good day today ... All ALTs are down, BTC up by about 15%

Post Thanks / Like
    Anybody in creating his own coin ? I am seriously thinking about it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Anybody in creating his own coin ? I am seriously thinking about it.
    Not worth the effort. At best you'll create something as good as the penny currencies that are already out there. Just go buy and promote those

Post Thanks / Like
    Not a good day today ... All ALTs are down, BTC up by about 15%
    screw everything else. I tuned ever thing to BTC

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    screw everything else. I tuned ever thing to BTC
    personally I think its a mistake, but no one knows, the reason I think its a mistake is, BTC is at 15K, no way in like the next 2-3 months is going to be 30K, but, ripple was at .40, now at 2.30 ... your money grows MUCH MUCH faster with ALTs than BTC

Post Thanks / Like
    personally I think its a mistake, but no one knows, the reason I think its a mistake is, BTC is at 15K, no way in like the next 2-3 months is going to be 30K, but, ripple was at .40, now at 2.30 ... your money grows MUCH MUCH faster with ALTs than BTC