Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

not sure what this means ! can you please explain. I dont understand how this is related to what i posted and you quoted this ?????
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Just quoted with the latest price

3. Likes Pooya liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Btc is hovering around 15K USD, might get a bit more. SALT up 30% and OMG 20%, my recommendation is to dump both. I might put some in TRX.
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Btc is hovering around 15K USD, might get a bit more. SALT up 30% and OMG 20%, my recommendation is to dump both. I might put some in TRX.
    OMG is a long term hold. Agree on SALT.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dogecoin founder on Twitter: I think it says a lot about the state of the cryptocurrency space in general that a currency with a dog on it which hasn't released a software update in over two years has $1 billion market.

They removed a lot of money from the American ppl in the stock market crash and real estate crash.. this crypto thing will also remove a lot of money from hands of ppl globally.

I wonder what total disposable cash is among all people in developed countries (Generally west, affluent arab nations ppl and far east countries)

Post Thanks / Like
    my dad's friends were over in our house for dinner this past weekend.
    one of them was telling my dad that his son wants to close his laser
    hair removal business and start issuing their own crypto currency.
    i grinned but then realized if riot and kodak can do it and triple their
    stock price in a week then why not.

Post Thanks / Like
    On Wednesday, Goldman weighed in on the bitcoin debate with a nine-page report to clients titled "Bitcoin as Money." They've caved. Cryptocurrency, with bitcoin at the helm, is going to be even bigger this year than it was in 2017. That doesn't mean everyone is going to get rich on it. But what it means is, now that the bulge bracket banks are taking it seriously, a rules-based system is likely at least for bitcoin and trading in bitcoin. More companies will allow bitcoin as a form of payment.

Bitcoin is no match for the dollar. The biggest rival to the dollar today, other than the euro and yen in terms of trade, is China's renminbi, not some cryptocurrency. There are only around 17 million Bitcoin in circulation. The widespread use of the dollar worldwide, and partial- to full-dollarization in some emerging markets (Argentina real estate is almost always priced in dollars) suggests there is a demand for an internationally accepted medium of exchange and store of value. In those countries where banking services are inadequately supplied, and dollars are hard to come by, Bitcoin could easily become a viable alternative, report authors wrote.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo.../#6ab8600574b7

Post Thanks / Like
    South Korean ban on crypto trade news seem to be inflated by CNBC as it's only about regulation and certain exchanges violations; however bitcoin hopefuls interpret it as a way of they pulling bitcoin prices down as wallstreet traders will have their annual bonus mid January and the believe is they would go crazy buying bitcoin..

I myself doubt it but have been wrong before.

10. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow Goldman says bitcoin is the new gold;https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-new-gold...goldman-sachs/

watch them retract in 2 to 5 years after they made 25 billions off of it. Crazy!

Arizona pushing to accept bitcoin for tax payments;
    https://www.ccn.com/next-paying-uncl...taxes-bitcoin/

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Guys I'm a fan of this new Kucoin exchange - some of their coins have great concepts e.g.

XRB (Railblocks) - no transaction fees
    Po.et - defining value of content for content creators, publishers and consumers
    DENT - trying to solve global roaming pricing

Feel free to sign up using my referral link (or don't, whatever you prefer):

https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=27a3t

15. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    China is escalating its clampdown on cryptocurrency trading, targeting online platforms and mobile apps that offer exchange-like services.

Post Thanks / Like
    Take a look at coins that are coming up with a decentralized crypto currency exchange. Loopring is one.

Post Thanks / Like
    whats McAfees coin this week? is he skipping it because of MLK day?