Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    I respectfully disagree, 35 is not old for a good goalie, at 35 he should be at the prime of his game.

But Rahmati has been carrying his flaws since his early days, if he was any good for the level he has been playing at.

I take your bet and these young goalies you have been knocking will prove you wrong.

2nd most capped keeper in TM history and could easy reach over 100 caps if he didn't have shitty character. Not liking him for his attitude, i can understand, i don't like his character either,but he was Iran's best keeper in last 20 years, he was not perfect, had his issues on cross balls, so does the rest, as you have noticed, but minimizing what he was doing for years for TM, specially for shitty TM between 2007 to 2012 is nothing but personal agenda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    2nd most capped keeper in TM history and could easy reach over 100 caps if he didn't have shitty character. Not liking him for his attitude, i can understand, i don't like his character either,but he was Iran's best keeper in last 20 years, he was not perfect, had his issues on cross balls, so does the rest, as you have noticed, but minimizing what he was doing for years for TM, specially for shitty TM between 2007 to 2012 is nothing but personal agenda.
    Funny you mention about personal agenda against Rahmati but overlook your own personal agenda against any keeper in competition with him directly or indirectly .

so what is your personal agenda against these young goalies like Hosseini and Beiranvand ?
    you can't even bring yourself to praise Hosseini for playing well , do you really care about team melli or just your personal agenda in favour of Rahmati ?

Why do you even have such a negative attitude to right them off saying they will not be playing top football at the age of 35 ? they are already head and shoulders above Rahmati when he was their age ...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Funny you mention about personal agenda against Rahmati but overlook your own personal agenda against any keeper in competition with him directly or indirectly .

so what is your personal agenda against these young goalies like Hosseini and Beiranvand ?
    you can't even bring yourself to praise Hosseini for playing well , do you really care about team melli or just your personal agenda in favour of Rahmati ?

Why do you even have such a negative attitude to right them off saying they will not be playing top football at the age of 35 ? they are already head and shoulders above Rahmati when he was their age ...
    Yes i have no passion for TM and our football, in site ro ham sikim khiar run mikonim, hamintori, baraye khandeh

In order to praise someone you need CONSISTENCY, not a week or two, month or two, it is on regular base, and i guess i can't take you serious after all these years praising every single keeper who had a one or two great performances. Has nothing to do with Rahmati, he was consistent for several years but he passed his prime and is not the same keeper anymore, that doesn't say we have anyone who can be a real no1. The single fact that during every camp CQ invite at least two new keepers says a lot about how he evaluate the GK situation, specially 7 months before WC.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Babr View Post
    Yes i have no passion for TM and our football, in site ro ham sikim khiar run mikonim, hamintori, baraye khandeh

In order to praise someone you need CONSISTENCY, not a week or two, month or two, it is on regular base, and i guess i can't take you serious after all these years praising every single keeper who had a one or two great performances. Has nothing to do with Rahmati, he was consistent for several years but he passed his prime and is not the same keeper anymore, that doesn't say we have anyone who can be a real no1. The single fact that during every camp CQ invite at least two new keepers says a lot about how he evaluate the GK situation, specially 7 months before WC.
    You are doing a great job and we all appreciate your efforts .

it's just a difference of opinion, you think Rahmati was consistent for several years and I don't think so .

you think these new crops of keeper are not as good as Rahmati or even better and won't be playing top football at 35 and I disagree .

You think Praising a young keeper who has been playing well is ballooning him up to God status in goal and I don't think so ...it's just giving credit when it's due .
    Last edited by oghabealborz; 09-12-2017 at 09:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just know we need a really good goalie in this world cup !!!

Post Thanks / Like
    this will end with Hejazi , ,mark my word .

Hejazi thread # 120

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Why is everyone (not only Kasra) talking about Hosseini all of a sudden?! Even if he had 10 clean sheets he's got 0 international experience. There is no way he will be number 1 at this point with the WC a few months away.

Only because he plays in Esteghlal! If he had played in Padideh or Gostaresh, no one would have cared about him.

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    I think this Hossaini guy has a better character than Rahmati and that's a plus. Every time he played instead of Rahmati in the past year or two there was some sort of peace and calmness in the team. Traditionally, EsEs always has had better keepers than most other teams in Iran and Hossaini is no exception. Although, a moon away from the legend Hejazi! LOL
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

10. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Why is everyone (not only Kasra) talking about Hosseini all of a sudden?! Even if he had 10 clean sheets he's got 0 international experience. There is no way he will be number 1 at this point with the WC a few months away.

Only because he plays in Esteghlal! If he had played in Padideh or Gostaresh, no one would have cared about him.
    سلای جان و دوستان عزیز،کی*** گفت حسینی*** باید گلر اول تیم*** ملی*** در جام جهانی*** باشد؟ایشون حتا یک بازی ملی*** نداشته،و بعد کی*** گفت که حسینی بهترین دروازبان ایران است؟و ثالثا کی*** گفت حسینی خدا است.نه اصلا اینطور نیست.این آمار فقط آینده حسینی را نشان میدهد که بعد از جام جهانی*** میتواند یک گلر آینده دار برای تیم*** ملی*** باشد.همین و بس.اونهم به شرطی که این روند را ادامه دهد با تیم******های بزرگ بازی کند،و اگر این روند را ادامه دهد برای جام جهانی*** ۲۰۲۲ یک گلر عالی*** شود.غرض از این آمار فقط این است که او استعداد گلری بسیار خوبی*** دارد و اگر اینطور ادامه دهد میتواند گلر شماره یک تیم*** ملی*** شود.

12. Likes Sly, oghabealborz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kasra1930 View Post
    سلای جان و دوستان عزیز،کی*** گفت حسینی*** باید گلر اول تیم*** ملی*** در جام جهانی*** باشد؟ایشون حتا یک بازی ملی*** نداشته،و بعد کی*** گفت که حسینی بهترین دروازبان ایران است؟و ثالثا کی*** گفت حسینی خدا است.نه اصلا اینطور نیست.این آمار فقط آینده حسینی را نشان میدهد که بعد از جام جهانی*** میتواند یک گلر آینده دار برای تیم*** ملی*** باشد.همین و بس.اونهم به شرطی که این روند را ادامه دهد با تیم******های بزرگ بازی کند،و اگر این روند را ادامه دهد برای جام جهانی*** ۲۰۲۲ یک گلر عالی*** شود.غرض از این آمار فقط این است که او استعداد گلری بسیار خوبی*** دارد و اگر اینطور ادامه دهد میتواند گلر شماره یک تیم*** ملی*** شود.
    Kasra jan, no disrespect! As said, it's not only you. I was mainly referring to everyone else in other sites and in different media who talk about him as a replacement for Beiranvand! Otherwise I do agree after the WC, he could be a good candidate to be tested in TM!

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

14. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    this will end with Hejazi , ,mark my word .

Hejazi thread # 120
    Kasra won’t stop trying until he sees Naser khan’s grandson between the posts in Iran NT shirt

16. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Kasra won’t stop trying until he sees Naser khan’s grandson between the posts in Iran NT shirt
    LOL ! just think what he did that 40 years later we still can't forget his magical display in goal ....sorry for all those who missed watching him play ,he was a bit too much for Iran and Asian standard football .

He was no relative of mine or kasra's as far as I know ,we just got memsmerised by his performance ,he could have been called Rahmati for all I care and we would still remember him for his magical display and what he did for Iran in those 11 short years in goal before the ignorant idioits got rid of him at the age 29 .

18. Likes Payandeh Iran, kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great post and stats Kasra jan. Thanks
    On that note, wondering what happened that Haghighi was dropped from TM squad all of a sudden? Apart from playing in Europe, he was still performing much more solidly than Beiranvand at TM. Anyone knows why he was dropped?
    NilouKia

20. Likes kasra1930 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    Great post and stats Kasra jan. Thanks
    On that note, wondering what happened that Haghighi was dropped from TM squad all of a sudden? Apart from playing in Europe, he was still performing much more solidly than Beiranvand at TM. Anyone knows why he was dropped?

نیلوفر جان،حقیقی*** توسط کیروش به تیم*** پرتغالی رفت.همینطور هم پسر عابدزاده.به تیم*** ماریتیمو پرتقال.هردوی انتقالات توسط کیروش انجام شد.حقیقی*** اونجا با مربیان دروازبانها دعواش میشه،اونها هم این را از تیم*** کنار میگذارند.حقیقی*** هم لج***بازی می***کند رضایت نامه ا***ش را بدون اجازه میگیرد و میرود.اونها هم به کیروش خبر میدهند که اوضاع از چه قرار است.از طرف دیگر هم چون بازی به حقیقی*** نمیرسد و تیمی هم نداشته کیروش تصمیم به دعوت نکردنش می***گیرد،بخصوص اینکه آبروی کیروش را جلوی باشگاه میبرد.

بعد که به سوئد رفت،تیم*** حقیقی*** به دسته پایین تر رفت،اونجا کیروش دعوتش میکنه ولی*** حقیقی*** دیگر اون حقیقی*** جلوی آرژانتین نبود.

22. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post