Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    2,871
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Tajrish joon, it's not about love. It's about "kambood"! I bet half of those spectators didn't even know about this band since before. They just showed up to see what it means to see a "western concert" or rather what they would miss if they didn't go!
    I totally agree with you on that account. I don't blame them either. This is what you get when you completely isolate your population from outside world.
    Every man is in certain respects (a) like all other men, (b) like some other men, (c) like no other man.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tajrish View Post
    Probably the most influential German band of all times, Kraftwerk, widely considered as the inventors of techno and hip hop.
    I loved Kraftwerk. Also Eloy was great too. I remember getting stoned with my mates and going on top of koohe ateeshgaah with a boombox blasting this album. It was the only place that the basijis and gasht Sar allah or jond allah (now gasht ershad) wouldn't be bugging people.


  3. Likes TeamMeli, tajrish liked this post
  4. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    Me too except for sausage but whatever makes you happy! J.k. Add to that list bands like Eloy and Scorpions
    Funny thing is in the old days in Iran we used to have our own locally produced German sausage and Italian mortadella and smoked ham that was better than the original !

  5. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  6. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Funny thing is in the old days in Iran we used to have our own locally produced German sausage and Italian mortadella and smoked ham that was better than the original !
    Wow I did not know that, and I was told the Shams and Argo beer rivaled the German beer. When it comes to German music though, they are good at one thing metal and the most famious band is Ramstein but there are others. Here is Du Hast. Good stuff with the German Music guys, keep it coming.

    @Zob Ahan, I remember getting stoned with my mates and going on top of koohe ateeshgaah with a boombox blasting this album. Where is Kooeh ateshgaah and also that cracked me up. Now Ramstein was cool and it's in my top 10 but Kreator is the German equivalent of Slayer. Here are their best songs, now this is more death metal, Ramstein is industrial.


  7. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,869
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    Wow I did not know that, and I was told the Shams and Argo beer rivaled the German beer. When it comes to German music though, they are good at one thing metal and the most famious band is Ramstein but there are others. Here is Du Hast. Good stuff with the German Music guys, keep it coming.

    @Zob Ahan, I remember getting stoned with my mates and going on top of koohe ateeshgaah with a boombox blasting this album. Where is Kooeh ateshgaah and also that cracked me up. Now Ramstein was cool and it's in my top 10 but Kreator is the German equivalent of Slayer. Here are their best songs, now this is more death metal, Ramstein is industrial.

    Yeah man, our locally produced was probably the best in the world, lot to do with the organic wild bore meat that was used.
    Iranian beer and Cola were also the best because of spring water used in making them.

  8. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
  9. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    7,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    Yeah man, our locally produced was probably the best in the world, lot to do with the organic wild bore meat that was used.
    Iranian beer and Cola were also the best because of spring water used in making them.
    That is what my dad told me man, it's the natural spring water which makes the beer and cola great. Give me some time and I will think of some more good German metal bands. As far as German Metal music goes, they have it going on like Kreator, Ramstein, I will try and think of some other ones. Powerwolf is cool, despite the fact that they sing in English.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •