Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    I went to Brazil during 2014 world cup and despite massive crowds i enjoyed every bit of it!
    if anything they had extra security which did put me at ease travelling alone. My only regret is not staying longer (only stayed 12 days) !
    rM f rTL NtXTn

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally View Post
    That is not true about plane tickets. Also, Russia is providing free train rides for Fans.

Apparently you can get on train from UK to Russia for free -> https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/footb...rains-england/
    I did not know about the train ride, that is very good and can cut on expense. Now I looked here are plane tickets during normal, off season times $700 $1200 should do it. It will be summer time so that will increase it and the world cup but probably not as much as I think. MAYBE, just MAYBE if I get some more work, go from PT to Full time, I can go to Russia after all. It seems like tickets for games at Stubhub are anywhere from $194 for Morocco and $260 for Spain, not bad at all. I would love to watch Team Melli and Die Mannschaft. Oh and as for security, you will be safe my friend, the FSB is not going to allow anything to happen to tourists, during the World Cup, they don't bad publicity. If the draw for tickets are over, I can always go through a third party, like stubhub, at least they have Iran tickets for a reasonable price.
    Last edited by TeamMeli; 14-12-2017 at 09:48 PM.

houmanbahal is offline Streaming/Media Team
    ISP Managers Team
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    I went to Brazil during 2014 world cup and despite massive crowds i enjoyed every bit of it!
    if anything they had extra security which did put me at ease travelling alone. My only regret is not staying longer (only stayed 12 days) !
    I totally agree. I would go back to Brazil if WC was again there... I am not really sure about Russia!!
    6 -0 Yadet Nareeee
    .سوبله چوبله شش تای شد
    Emperator Hich Vaght Yadet Nareeeee
    10 Daghighe, 10 Nafare, 3ta Goal Hich Vaght Yadet Nare
    Sarvar Man. United

Post Thanks / Like
    I had TST-5 ticket in 2006 Germany. Watched all irans games. Its not just the game. The whole worldcup atmosphere is crazy. Im definitly go for the first game.
    Cant go for all 3. Its gonna be 3 diff cities and over 2 weeks. Cant go on a guy trip from wife and kids for two weeks.

Its gonna be a long weekend vacation. Thursday to monday
    Im da prophet of Jigarjoonism!

5. Likes TeamMeli, Finally, Fatso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

7. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yani migi berim?

*Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    Yani migi berim?
    You guys are so close it is a crime not to go. I went to Brazil 2014 and France 1998 and had some of the best time in my life. Nobody is forcing you to go and watch only TM games.
    I am waiting for my tickets to Portugal and Spain game. This time, I will skip the first game as I can't really be away for more than 10 days.

10. Likes TeamMeli, Sly, Fatso, Babr liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you live in Europe, you should try to go.
    "He can't kick with his left foot, he can't head a ball, he can't tackle, and doesn't score many goals. Apart from that he's alright." Best on Beckham

12. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    I wanna go, but Russia is so freaking boring! Not to mention Iran's football! LOL!
    BT You’re such a negative pompous and opinionated
    character you hate CQ,
    Iran, TM players, TM tactics, LVG and now saying Russia is boring
    LooooL yeah ok everything and everyone is bad.

You remind me of that character in Galiver
    ‘Man midoonestam’ always miserable with
    negative views. You need to get out more.
    Last edited by Hooshmand; 15-12-2017 at 04:17 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to warn my Iranian Komrades about something you might not know about Russia, if you have never been there before. Be careful with their stairs because they are bad. When you go to a hotel or an appartment, wherever this is the set up. They make the dimensions all even and you are used to it but then on the last one, the dimension is different it is taller and bam, you get injured. A German friend of mine got injured she told me abut the the injury how she hurt her foot and I immediately replied stairs right?

If you live in Europe please go it is going to be tough for me and a long travel. @HB jan I get what you are saying about Bache Tehroom but I kind of understand where he is coming from, he is probably a frustrated fan. If I can't make it, I want all of my hamvatan's to cheer their hearts out and enjoy our Slava Russian women, na zdrovie everyone.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooshmand View Post
    BT You’re such a negative pompous and opinionated
    character you hate CQ,
    Iran, TM players, TM tactics, LVG and now saying Russia is boring
    LooooL yeah ok everything and everyone is bad.

You remind me of that character in Galiver
    ‘Man midoonestam’ always miserable with
    negative views. You need to get out more.
    Have you been living under a rock all these years? How original of you!

16. Likes Finally liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch out for the notorious Russian hooligans. Even the English are reluctant
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

18. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont know. I'd love to go bc TM under CQ is really fun to watch, and it'll be CQ's last year as coach of TM + that juicy Iran-Spain match is hard to resist. But dont particularly like cold-blooded Russians tbh. + The travel costs between cities is expensive.
    Im sure the quality of TM's games will be much better than WC 2006, and even 2014.

I say if you can afford to do it, then by all means do it. As a football fan, one should try to make it to at least one WC event while you are still young. Life is too short.
    Gold. So true. Its a once in a lifetime experience every football fan should have. + One exciting Champions League match! Its flawless!

Quote Originally Posted by Toofan View Post
    I had TST-5 ticket in 2006 Germany. Watched all irans games. Its not just the game. The whole worldcup atmosphere is crazy. Im definitly go for the first game.
    Cant go for all 3. Its gonna be 3 diff cities and over 2 weeks. Cant go on a guy trip from wife and kids for two weeks.

Niice, good choice for TST-5. Yeah I regret too that I didnt get more than 3 games. bc once ur there u might as well top teams' games too.

As for Iran game, why dont u go for Iran-Spain? Morroco koja, Spain team koja?!
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Toofan View Post

I was in Germany in 2006 but I just watched Iran v Mexico. If I can swing it I am going to see if I can make it to Slava Rassia. First of all I miss some family members and second of all Iran plus Russia plus World Cup, I can't lose! BTW I missed my College graduation because I had to catch a flight to Germany, from LAX, via Lufthanza. Behrouz C jan yes Russian fans can be Hooligans but still not as bad as the Turks, at least the World Cup is not in Turkey. Now the Turks, they are the master hooligans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait little bit, maybe we all go to Iran

22. Likes Niloufar liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12