Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,543
    Post Thanks / Like

    mohsen yeganeh concert los angeles

    so he was in town playing last saturday the 16th at the ms theater.
    a couple of days before the concert some of the ever present semite
    militants started calling for a boycott of his concert due to the lyrics
    of one of his songs.this by itself shows that these semites fully identify
    with the apartheid regime in isreal and as far as they are concerned the
    regime and them are the same entity.
    so we arrive to the ms theater to maybe 50 semites,and a few of their
    arab cousins,trying to prevent us from attending the concert but the lapd
    kept them well in the cage and we went in with no problems.by the time
    the show started the venue was full.the guy was in tears because of the
    support he got from iranians.i must say it was very gratifying to see the
    iranians show up in mass to urinate on these anti-iranian parasites.


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    here is some of the anti-iranian propaganda that went on just before
    the concert to stop him from playing.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    even some clowns back in the apartheid regime in isreal got
    into the act.

    http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Irania...-lyrics-518209


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    and here is the song they are pissing and moaning about.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    so he was in town playing last saturday the 16th at the ms theater.
    a couple of days before the concert some of the ever present semite
    militants started calling for a boycott of his concert due to the lyrics
    of one of his songs.this by itself shows that these semites fully identify
    with the apartheid regime in isreal and as far as they are concerned the
    regime and them are the same entity.
    so we arrive to the ms theater to maybe 50 semites,and a few of their
    arab cousins,trying to prevent us from attending the concert but the lapd
    kept them well in the cage and we went in with no problems.by the time
    the show started the venue was full.the guy was in tears because of the
    support he got from iranians.i must say it was very gratifying to see the
    iranians show up in mass to urinate on these anti-iranian parasites.

    If the I.R.I is not behind this why is the video from TVpluss.IR?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    so he was in town playing last saturday the 16th at the ms theater.
    a couple of days before the concert some of the ever present semite
    militants started calling for a boycott of his concert due to the lyrics
    of one of his songs.this by itself shows that these semites fully identify
    with the apartheid regime in isreal and as far as they are concerned the
    regime and them are the same entity.
    so we arrive to the ms theater to maybe 50 semites,and a few of their
    arab cousins,trying to prevent us from attending the concert but the lapd
    kept them well in the cage and we went in with no problems.by the time
    the show started the venue was full.the guy was in tears because of the
    support he got from iranians.i must say it was very gratifying to see the
    iranians show up in mass to urinate on these anti-iranian parasites.

    Nobody tried to prevent anybody. They were exercising their free speech. Now that I know the mofo is a kaseh lis I will never pay for his BS concert again. I only went because the Mrs. wanted to. Not my cup of tea. I would rather get a root canal.

  7. Likes Babr, Niloufar, A8K liked this post
  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    DarvAze DoolAb
    Posts
    37,083
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Nobody tried to prevent anybody. They were exercising their free speech. Now that I know the mofo is a kaseh lis I will never pay for his BS concert again. I only went because the Mrs. wanted to. Not my cup of tea. I would rather get a root canal.
    You should see the poor boy's mother. She's the definition of Hayoola. I believe this boy was mentally raped by his mother. Let him sing whatever he wants. He's a victim.


  9. Likes A8K liked this post
  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never enjoyed these so called pop music singers coming Iran, i rather to pay double(if i want watch any Persian pop music concert live) for any losangelesi singer than the ones coming from Iran. For number of years some of LA singers kept the persian pop music alive, even suffered and some didn't even have money to pay their rents, hala inaei ke az Iran mian na chak zadan na choune arous omad to khoune. Ye single track dadan biroun kareshon gereft. That is without mentioning the shitty character of most of them.

  11. Likes Niloufar, A8K liked this post
  12. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    15,856
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    I would rather get a root canal.
    Ok Hold your horses. I would not even considering a root Canal if Shahbal shabpareh were to sing to the entire night!
    “It is better to be roughly right than precisely wrong”


  13. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    26,056
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    Ok Hold your horses. I would not even considering a root Canal if Shahbal shabpareh were to sing to the entire night!
    Shahbal used to barely sing in his good days anyway. He is more like Black Cats manager.

  14. Likes A8K liked this post
  15. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,628
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaharMahal View Post
    Ok Hold your horses. I would not even considering a root Canal if Shahbal shabpareh were to sing to the entire night!
    His voice is the definition of root canal.

  16. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    A small island west of Africa
    Posts
    14,725
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really don't understand this idea of wanting everyone to boycott something you don't like. Sure do it yourself if you want but whether others do it or not it's their right.
    Just trying this out. Testing....testing.... 1 2 3 4 .... 1 2 3 4

  17. Likes Payandeh Iran, oghabealborz liked this post
  18. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    19,621
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Behrooz_C View Post
    I really don't understand this idea of wanting everyone to boycott something you don't like. Sure do it yourself if you want but whether others do it or not it's their right.
    What I really don’t undeestand is why anyone listens to Iranian pop music.

  19. Likes A8K liked this post
  20. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    11,863
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zob Ahan View Post
    Nobody tried to prevent anybody. They were exercising their free speech. Now that I know the mofo is a kaseh lis I will never pay for his BS concert again. I only went because the Mrs. wanted to. Not my cup of tea. I would rather get a root canal.
    Hope you don't get it mixed up with Suez canal ....!

    I don't know this guy very well but from what little I heard he is very talented ... I don't know his real motives for doing this song ,maybe he feels strongly about the plight of Palestinians , I don't share his feelings but I do know that the powerful jewish community with their money and influence are very good at portraying an aggressor as a victim.

    if I had to pick between Arabs and jews I will always pick the latter but that is just my opinion ,and yeganeh is entitled to his ...

  21. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    15,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bache Tehroon View Post
    You should see the poor boy's mother. She's the definition of Hayoola. I believe this boy was mentally raped by his mother. Let him sing whatever he wants. He's a victim.
    Where did you see his mom?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •