Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ depending on the state of the artist.. A 'fleeing artist' or 'staying behind for now' artist have different artistic inspirations and expressions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Fan's post off his insta..
    آقای محسن یگانه از اونجایی می دونم شما ام یه وطن پرستید دلیل سکوتتونو نسبت به اوضاع کشور و نمی دونم ما از شما انتظار ...

What ya (and him) think of the kind and newer anti-Iranian stuff going on in Iran?

Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    here is some of the anti-iranian propaganda that went on just before
    the concert

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Sure, they have the right to protest, so do the poor kids of Syria and Palestine... those people coming out and "protesting" for what he said , do they also come out when Israel kill innocent civilians in west bank?
    hola! These are usually GP's arguments, but anyways!:

Those people are Jewish-Iranian. Not Syrian or Palestinian. They were protesting against their own compatriot who should have known better not to insult other religions of Iranians.
    + Jews(as being religious) is different than Israel govt. A lot of Jews dont agree with what Israel govt is doing.

Did you or other Muslims come to the street to protest ISIS' violence in the past 5 years?
    Last edited by Niloufar; 05-01-2018 at 02:56 AM.
    NilouKia

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niloufar View Post
    hola! These are usually GP's arguments, but anyways!:

Those people are Jewish-Iranian. Not Syrian or Palestinian. They were protesting against their own compatriot who should have known better not to insult other religions of Iranians.
    + Jews(as being religious) is different than Israel govt. A lot of Jews dont agree with what Israel govt is doing.

Did you or other Muslims come to the street to protest ISIS' violence in the past 5 years?
    Nilou jaan,
    I am not sure what you mean by these GP comments?

I think you mis-understood me, as said, I have no issue with them protesting, its freedom of expression, but in general, what i was saying is, the world always seem to forget about the poor people of Palastine or Syria and always views Israel as the victim. Based on what i read and heard, M.Yeganeh never said anything about JEWS, he was singing for ISRAEL and as you pointed out, there is a huge difference between the two.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”