Post Thanks / Like

Any good new book ?

Hello Guys,

Do you guys recommend any new good books to read ?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Iran-Esteghlal-Inter View Post
    Hello Guys,

Do you guys recommend any new good books to read ?
    Well ... what genre are you looking for?
    I finished this recently, really good book: Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the final solution in Poland

Also another one i read recently is Survival In Auschwitz, highly recommend both of them.
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

3. Likes Iran-Esteghlal-Inter, TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm about to start The Spinoza Problem. Both of my parents have bugged me to read it and say it will change the way one views things.

Anyone read it?

https://www.amazon.com/Spinoza-Probl.../dp/0465061850

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooya View Post
    Well ... what genre are you looking for?
    I finished this recently, really good book: Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and the final solution in Poland

Also another one i read recently is Survival In Auschwitz, highly recommend both of them.
    Anything different.
    I am currenyly reading good delusion. Good book.

6. Likes Niloufar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Like others mentioned Iran Esteghlal Inter, what kind of Gnere do you like. I just finished reading some classics-Notes from the Underground, 1984, The Brother's Karamazov, the Illiad, the Republic and The Rise and Fall of the 3rd Reich(GREAT BOOK BTW very comprehensive on WW2 German history). I like primarily Russian authors such as Tolstoy and Dostoevsky but I have an eclectic taste. How is Good Delusion what is it about I never heard of it? I like to primarily read history books, primarily German and Russian but Persian and others as well. I also enjoy autobiographies, economic and philosophical books.