Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits View Post
    I say if we should win this time we have to ask for help from US. There are reports that IRI is bringing help from Syria and Lebanon.
    That's like asking the Fox to look after your chickens!

You still trust those back stabbing hypocrits?

Post Thanks / Like

3. Likes Toofan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    I just red 8 pages here. No change happend in iran, beside Keyvan got banned again.

What do you mean no changes happen in Iran ? what do you expect ? wake up in the Morning and the gov already toppled ? Dude ppl are demonstrating with bare hands and all they asking is their rights and want their voice being heard ? they want those in charge take responsibility . they have lost their money to those organisation which all recognized and endorsed by Bank Markazi . for sure you or any of your family members aren't one of them because if you were then you would look at this differently... do you want to know how bad is in that Country ? The gov celebrated once South Korea agreed to give them a loan for the worth of $10 B. do you know what this means
    Last edited by Real Madrid; 01-01-2018 at 06:08 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by oghabealborz View Post
    That's like asking the Fox to look after your chickens!

You still trust those back stabbing hypocrits?
    I trust more US than bunch of arabs from Lebanon, Syria and so on. It looks like US backs KSA, Q8, Qatar and Bahrain but we are governed by Syrians and Lebanese's.
    در کرمانشاه از کمک به زلزله زده هابه نفع مردم سوریه پول برداشت شد
    Last edited by DireStraits; 01-01-2018 at 05:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

6. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, It was started by a bunch of Basiji supporting Raeisi against Rohani. From what I read and heard their main goal was to undermine Rohani's presidency and point out his failure to improve the economy. They let regular people join in and that's when things got out of hand. It's been said for many years, that Akhonds will eventually start fighting each other and that's when they will have to give up power and run for their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Payandeh Iran View Post
    I think it was originally staged in Mashhad but things got out of hand so quickly that nobody expected it. I personally think eventually Sepah will take over with simebig darkioni to both reformists and conservatives. But whatever it is eyval to people. I like Kayvon thought gheirat had died long ago.
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

8. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I trust more US than bunch of arabs from Lebanon, Syria and so on. It looks like US backs KSA, Q8, Qatar and Bahrain but we are governed by Syrians and Lebanese's.
    I agree. You cant be a power in the region without USA as an ally.
    Im da prophet of Jigarjoonism!

10. Likes DireStraits liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by brando View Post
    perfect recepie for civil war.
    What do you think these protestors should do if they take military from Syria to fight them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_E_Z_A View Post
    You are free to express yourself within the framework of Islam. Is this difficult for you to undrestand?

Post Thanks / Like
    Man this feels good:
    بارالها، ما حال نداریم به راه راست هدایت شویم، خودت راه راست را به سوی ما کج کن

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by YePaDoPa View Post
    Yes, It was started by a bunch of Basiji supporting Raeisi against Rohani. From what I read and heard their main goal was to undermine Rohani's presidency and point out his failure to improve the economy. They let regular people join in and that's when things got out of hand. It's been said for many years, that Akhonds will eventually start fighting each other and that's when they will have to give up power and run for their lives.

It all started by people gathering in front of Mashahad City hall asking to see the Mayor, he didn't show up and then the police and you know the rest

14. Likes YePaDoPa liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Masoud KIani one of the brave men killed yesterday

Post Thanks / Like
    Meydane Enghelab Tehran. Now!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dude trust no one in politics , the shah was the longest running ally of the US in the region and we saw how they treated him .

I trust no other nation ...specially those arabs that you mentioned first ...

19. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post

What do you mean no changes happen in Iran ? what do you expect ? wake up in the Morning and the gov already toppled ? Dude ppl are demonstrating with bare hands and all they asking is their rights and want their voice being heard ? they want those in charge take responsibility . they have lost their money to those organisation which all recognized and endorsed by Bank Markazi . for sure you or any of your family members aren't one of them because if you were then you would look at this differently... do you want to know how bad is in that Country ? The gov celebrated once South Korea agreed to give them a loan for the worth of $10 B. do you know what this means
    it was by no means to offend anybody. I have deepest respect for irans ppl. what i ment was hanooz hichi nashodeh, keyvan ban shod.
    Hala shoma bebakhsh o khootah bia
    There are 4 type of former players who turned to coaches
    Great player shit coach (Maradona) / Shit player great coach (Del Bosque) / Great player great coach (Guardiola) / Shit player shit coach (Valverde)

21. Likes Real Madrid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who is this moron on Aljazeera? Pro IR? Hes saying these are small pocket demonstrations.

https://m.imgur.com/a/EzCN6