Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    no matter what happens even if nothing happens absolutely nothing, iranians yet again showed ( and shocked me personally and made me feel ashamed of thinking they are dead) that the blood is not completely watered down by semitic shit.

they showed they are alive and kicking.

all ages, all walks of life.

no matter what all naysayers here in this forum and all over the world including the scumbags in IR say not a single iota of credit can be taken away from what they have done and they are doing.

Iran is a proud nation again and we need no KING, AYAT OLLAH, OR A KOS KESH MELLI MAZHABI OR THAT NEJAASAT BI HAME CHIZ MOOSAVI to be a proud nation.

I apologize to all of those people who took to the streets for everything i have thought and said about them. you are, YET AGAIN, a proud nation that showed muslim SON OF WHORES that you are alive.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

2. Likes Toofan, Iran-Esteghlal-Inter liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    While the big cities have been bombarded with security presence today the smaller cities like Khoy, Saveh, Dorood, Najafabad, Izeh, Malayer have been happening big time today. Another great thing is no more Allah o Akbar and "reformer" supporting BS has been chanted.

4. Likes keyvan_pars, Bache Tehroon liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    the interesting thing about this protests is that they started in small cities and not tehran, where they traditionally supported the regime. This is a big deal as it shows that they do not have the support of the smaller towns and cities as they did before.
    Pas Sports & Cultural Club est. 1963

Iran League Champions:

-1967 -1977 -2003
    -1968 -1991
    -1976 -1992

Asia Club Champions:

Post Thanks / Like
    this continues and things will happen.

there will be bloodshed for sure but there is no other way. These scumbags have ridden the people of Iran for free for too long.

it would be great to see the Iranian National Team in the world cup not under the cabbage banner.

under Republic of Iran or Democratic Republic of Iran. what a dream to have ....what a dream
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

7. Likes Persian-Eagle-13, Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post

there will be bloodshed for sure but there is no other way. These scumbags have ridden the people of Iran for free for too long.

it would be great to see the Iranian National Team in the world cup not under the cabbage banner.

under Republic of Iran or Democratic Republic of Iran. what a dream to have ....what a dream
    I would not be surprised or horrified if this movement dies at any moment, but it showed people are now really have had enough . People should realize Rohani and his administration have no say and in any decisions. If this don't cool down in the next day or two then most likely SEPAH will take over and then Gov begin to make some hypocritical promises but again PPL have now changed and this protest keep the Gov on their toes for years to come

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post

listen to this

11. Likes Toofan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Bro use the Twitter tag and paste only the last set of number

like this

13. Likes Zob Ahan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am sure others have said something similar but I have seen this movie before and it does not have a good ending. Remember 2009 what happened, the Green Revolution died. If there is no outside help, they are just going to send in the Army to slaughter the people. I hope things will be different this time, it would be a dream come true to see a regime change in Iran but I am not holding my breath. I also know it is not good when a foreign boot interfering with Iranian affairs, same mentality with Russians.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I am sure others have said something similar but I have seen this movie before and it does not have a good ending. Remember 2009 what happened, the Green Revolution died. If there is no outside help, they are just going to send in the Army to slaughter the people. I hope things will be different this time, it would be a dream come true to see a regime change in Iran but I am not holding my breath. I also know it is not good when a foreign boot interfering with Iranian affairs, same mentality with Russians.
    this one has no color and that's the whole point. no green no yellow or Red .. ppl wont be cheated anymore .. so forget about green or any other colors

16. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    this one has no color and that's the whole point. no green no yellow or Red .. ppl wont be cheated anymore .. so forget about green or any other colors
    I like the fact that they are not putting colors in this one, Ukraine was Orange, Iran was Green what good does that do? Russia is still in Crimea and Iran still has I.R. Next to the country's name. I REALLY HOPE that this revolution is successful something like this happened in my lifetime once before. I remember I was in elementary school and we went on a camping trip on Friday. When I came back on Monday, ZSSR/CCCP became CIS, which is now Russia so it CAN happen. There needs to be two things to happen though for it to be successful.

Now here is the $1,000,000 question, Trump already showed his support, of course he has his own interests but he did more than what Obama did in 2009. Now my question is this if Trump or any foreign world leader lends support, in terms of arming the people for an uprising is this a good thing or a bad thing? What I mean by that is well we all know about Iranian mentality same as Russian, they don't like foreign boots getting involved in their affairs. With that being said. However, can it be done the right way so the revolution can keep it's integrity and be successful or does this need to be done by us alone? If it is Iranians alone, can they take on the regime? That is why I am at odds a part of me wants foreign aid but another part of me does not want it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamMeli View Post
    I like the fact that they are not putting colors in this one, Ukraine was Orange, Iran was Green what good does that do? Russia is still in Crimea and Iran still has I.R. Next to the country's name. I REALLY HOPE that this revolution is successful something like this happened in my lifetime once before. I remember I was in elementary school and we went on a camping trip on Friday. When I came back on Monday, ZSSR/CCCP became CIS, which is now Russia so it CAN happen. There needs to be two things to happen though for it to be successful.

Now here is the $1,000,000 question, Trump already showed his support, of course he has his own interests but he did more than what Obama did in 2009. Now my question is this if Trump or any foreign world leader lends support, in terms of arming the people for an uprising is this a good thing or a bad thing? What I mean by that is well we all know about Iranian mentality same as Russian, they don't like foreign boots getting involved in their affairs. With that being said. However, can it be done the right way so the revolution can keep it's integrity and be successful or does this need to be done by us alone? If it is Iranians alone, can they take on the regime? That is why I am at odds a part of me wants foreign aid but another part of me does not want it.
    No Countries should interfere and must let Iranian ppl decide their future and lead their own way ...

19. Likes TeamMeli liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Madrid View Post
    No Countries should interfere and must let Iranian ppl decide their future and lead their own way ...
    That is what I am leaning to and like I said no country or countries should interfere, it makes the cause illegitimate. The only way this revolution will be successful is through the power of the people. There are around 70,000,000 Iranians in Iran, the government cannot kill everyone. If enough people come together and rise up, they can make it and hold their heads up high that they did it on their own. Trump or other world leaders can lend their support and I am sure they will but I think it is best if they do not get involved.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I hope the whole thing is not staged and at the end the poor people don't pay for it!!!

23. Likes Payandeh Iran liked this post