Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 72
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    32,972
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sly View Post
    How are bahais enemies of Iran?!
    I like to know this as well ...
    Don't pray in my school, and I won't think in your church
    Captain, thank you, thank you very much for all these passionate years you have given to your Real Madrid to my Real Madrid. I will not forget you because, among other reasons, I do not want to forget you. No matter where you go know that I love you , Real Madrid loves you. HALA MADRID
    Some find their Mecca in Saudi Arabia, Some in Palestine and some in Vatican, I find mine in Madrid and I call it “The Estadio Santiago Bernabéu”

  2. Likes Mahdi, Payandeh Iran liked this post
  3. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    this guy is doing a good job exposing the anti-iran nature of
    bahaism on youtube.
    watch his entire series to get an answer to your questions.


  4. #18
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    what about the anti-iran nature of shiism?

    question to play-with-boys:

    who started the shit-e religion ?
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  5. Likes Pooya, A8K liked this post
  6. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    26,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy View Post
    this guy is doing a good job exposing the anti-iran nature of
    bahaism on youtube.
    watch his entire series to get an answer to your questions.

    According to this video, bahais paved the way for creation of Israel through espionage and helped European countries to defeat the Ottoman empire. How is that being Iran's enemies?

    Ps. you should not base your judgment on the videos of this guy. I've seen other videos with him. He's come from Iran to Sweden a short while ago and makes political videos like this for, according to himself, "roshangari". He's an extremely good talker but if you look at a few more of his videos, you'll see all his arguments are based on a few books he's read, some personal theories and high emotions. That's all.

    *Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable!
    Ronaldo (The Brazilian)
    *Life is like a roll of toilet paper! The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  7. Likes A8K liked this post
  8. #20
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    watching this video knowing who posted it pretend you are watching an episode of seinfeld or friends.

    do you really take this shit seriously ?

    he doesn't even know where his bloody religion started from and he is shitting on other bullshit religions.

    like a blind trying to leading other blinds ...it is comical.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  9. Likes Pooya, A8K liked this post
  10. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    watching this video knowing who posted it pretend you are watching an episode of seinfeld or friends.

    do you really take this shit seriously ?

    he doesn't even know where his bloody religion started from and he is shitting on other bullshit religions.

    like a blind trying to leading other blinds ...it is comical.
    Yes, the craziest thing for me is when a follower of one religion criticizes another religion. They are all BS, and they fight over which one is more BS.

  11. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,544
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardesheer View Post
    Yes, the craziest thing for me is when a follower of one religion criticizes another religion. They are all BS, and they fight over which one is more BS.
    i concur.which is why i don't understand why all these bahai extremist/militants try to shove their 'healing balm'
    on other people when at best bahaism can be described as islam version 1.00001.it's all in arabic as well and their
    initial scammers were all from arabic origin if we go by their titles.
    btw,the guy who is doing the expose on bahaism was on trial in iran after the 2009 riots and spent time in jail.he is
    not an iri supporter but a true pan-iranist who despite his disdain for religion supports the irgc and it's leaders for
    their defense of the integrity of iran against all foreign and domestic enemies.he describes his transformation in this
    clip.you can see the video of his trial starting around 26:00 minute mark.


  12. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    This misses the point that the major issue in Iran is Islam, and in particular Shie Islam. Bahism is just another religion, and its followers have been victims of the Islamic government. You are ignoring the religion that has been and is the source of all the problems in Iran, and focusing on a non-issue. Even, as you say, Bahism is based on Islam. So, go to the root, which is Islam. Once you show Islam is BS, and its followers have ruined the country, any off shoot of Islam is also gone.

  13. #24
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    direct message to play boy:

    DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR RELIGION STARTED? HOW DID IT START ?

    I doubt even if you have read the ghoran,

    but please tell me in which Ayeh there is a mention of Hassan, Hoseyn, Ali and under what context ?
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  14. Likes A8K liked this post
  15. #25
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    14,708
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    direct message to play boy:

    DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR RELIGION STARTED? HOW DID IT START ?

    I doubt even if you have read the ghoran,

    but please tell me in which Ayeh there is a mention of Hassan, Hoseyn, Ali and under what context ?
    اگر دوست داری این سئوال را از من کن
    Becouse
    i doubt you know anythings about what you talk about

  16. #26
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by General Parsaian View Post
    اگر دوست داری این سئوال را از من کن
    Becouse
    i doubt you know anythings about what you talk about
    doost nadaram.

    be har haal merci az daav talab shodanet.

    agar dalilesho ham mikhahi bedooni man mikham een soal ro az yek kasi bokonam ke taraf dare jomoorhi e eslami ye. shoma farmoodin zed e jomhoori e eslami hastin.

    hala playboy:
    please tell us when and where shit-e religion started. I am all ears.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  17. Likes A8K liked this post
  18. #27
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
    Posts
    19,558
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardesheer View Post
    This misses the point that the major issue in Iran is Islam, and in particular Shie Islam. Bahism is just another religion, and its followers have been victims of the Islamic government. You are ignoring the religion that has been and is the source of all the problems in Iran, and focusing on a non-issue. Even, as you say, Bahism is based on Islam. So, go to the root, which is Islam. Once you show Islam is BS, and its followers have ruined the country, any off shoot of Islam is also gone.
    my point is bahai, shit-e, sunni, esmaili, sufi, catholic, protestant, etc are all tentacles of the same octopus.

    take iraq, when sunnis were in power they prosecuted and tortured shit-e and other ethnics such as kurds.
    then shit-e s took over instead of reconciliation and building the country, what is the first thing they do, they prosecuted and killed sunnis which gave paki and saudi assholes grouds to supply and create ISIS.

    it is just the matter of who is in power. bahais are the same.
    my mother is bahai and he persuaded my father many years ago to invest with a bahai woman into some businesses. My dad being an engineer all his life did not have much experience in financial fields and the bahai woman managed to embezzle a lot of money out of my dad causing his eventual bankruptcy.

    I know bahai wife beaters.

    about 25 years ago where i live some bahais used to distribute heroin using a cab company as a cover.


    i mentioned the above examples because i feel that some bahais somewhat feel that they are above everyone else for some strange reason. nothing special just like other segments of this religion if they are religious and if they are in positions of power they will cause hurt, torture and probably death to others directly because of their religions beliefs OR in most cases using those religious beliefs as a platform to fill their own pockets.

    shit-es are doing it in IR,
    sunnis are doing it ksa, kuwait, hemarat e olaagh, qatar
    esmailis are doing it in pakistan
    bahais are doing it in israel.


    flush them all down the toilet and live your life as a HUMANIST. after all i am supposing we are all humans.
    holiness is in the right action not in god .

  19. Likes Playboy liked this post
  20. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^ I agree with you 100%. All religions are total BS, and if any of them is in power, it does the same thing. But I think some are shittier than others. But this does not take away from the fact that they are shitty.

  21. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,751
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    my point is bahai, shit-e, sunni, esmaili, sufi, catholic, protestant, etc are all tentacles of the same octopus.

    ...i mentioned the above examples because i feel that some bahais somewhat feel that they are above everyone else for some strange reason. nothing special just like other segments of this religion if they are religious and if they are in positions of power they will cause hurt, torture and probably death to others directly because of their religions beliefs OR in most cases using those religious beliefs as a platform to fill their own pockets.

    bahais are doing it in israel...
    That's a big assumption, and exactly WHAT are Baha'is doing in Israel you think? I'm interested in facts.
    شکرشکن شوندهمه طوطیان هند، زین قند پارسی که به بنگاله میرود


  22. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    2,150
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keyvan_pars View Post
    ........... take iraq, when sunnis were in power they prosecuted and tortured shit-e and other ethnics such as kurds.
    then shit-e s took over instead of reconciliation and building the country, what is the first thing they do, they prosecuted and killed sunnis
    .......
    ......right, that's a highly hypothetical question?
    I am interested to know if you would accept to set up for a reconciliation with these IRI-bastards if you a beautiful day giving the chance to take the power in your land of origin?
    Last edited by Arash_Tombangir; 12-01-2018 at 09:43 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •