جواد الله وردی از کیروش تعریف می‌کند

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I never thought I would ever hear any sense from agha Javad but he just proved me wrong .

Javad jan I never forgive you for that first Peru goal and your lame excuses about that game but I give credit when its due ,well said !

Just remember next time your are covering the near post on the corner make sure you clear a low ball coming at you with your foot and not your head ,use your head to say sensible things like you did in this video !;)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If Iran beats Morocco, I would say he has done a great job ... otherwise, he hasn't accomplished anything major. Qualificatoin for this world cup was hassle free and I give him credit for that, but that is because closing the game against Asian teams works. Now, let's see what Iran does in the world stage. Can't wait for Friday game.

Feb 4, 2005
If nothing CQ has changed the culture for good. Granted the next coach will crap on his dastavards but the sense of professionalism that he brought to our football is his biggest achievement. Also another great thing he did was to take a piss on any IFF official or so called coaches / experts anytime he wanted with nobody daring to eat his balls.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Now CQ can put that endorsement on his resume and apply for Spain or England job
Carlos don't need any recommendations from anyone including a legend and most successful Iranian coach ever.
But low lives and hyenas including their clueless followers in Iran could listen to the words of wisdom and learn.

Ps.. Sorry I was watching 90 and Mohajerani talking and though you were referring to him.
I am great at multitasking! 😍
Mind you it is the first time I heard agha javad making sense.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Well, everybody knows everything he said and everyone has been saying this for ages. But in Iran, people are very good at talking! That's all.