آنالیز بازی ایران مقابل تونس

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Thank you, that was great observation and attention to the details, I found it useful.
I think it could have been even better if it was presented differently, perhaps voice over instead of overlaying text or more pauses to allow more time to read, using pointers rather than long sentences and paragraphs (or break them down into separate pieces), and using larger font size. I had to pause every second in order to read and follow it.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Good analysis. Instead of looking at it purely from video aesthetic point of view, we have to see most of its massage was right to the point.

I did notice the mistake of our defenders and their bad passes when under pressure, when I was watching the game. but not until watching this video, I realized how superior Ghoddos was compared to the IPL based players in those situations.

This is one of the reasons I was asking for Teymourian the other day. Our DM options to replace Ezatollahi suck!

We don't have too much time to address all these problems. Maybe that's one of the reasons CQ wants to have the IPL based players for 40 days. They don't get these trainings in IPL.