اتاق خبر با پوریا زراعتی - گفتگو با ساشا سبحانی - Sasha Sobhani interview

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

به سالروز پیروزی انقلاب نزدیک می‌شویم. انقلابی که ماحصل آن جمهوری اسلامی بود. با گذشت بیش از چهار دهه، از آن انقلاب و آرمان‌های بنیانگذارش «روح‌الله خمینی» چه چیزی به جا مانده؟ آیا فرزندان این انقلاب به آن آرمان‌ها اعتقادی دارند؟مهمان امشب ما از نسل سوم فرزندان همین انقلاب بود. یک چهره جنجالی که نامش با کلمه «آقازاده» گره خورده اما خود اعتقاد دیگری داشت. حرف‌های ناگفته زیادی داشت.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002

به سالروز پیروزی انقلاب نزدیک می‌شویم. انقلابی که ماحصل آن جمهوری اسلامی بود. با گذشت بیش از چهار دهه، از آن انقلاب و آرمان‌های بنیانگذارش «روح‌الله خمینی» چه چیزی به جا مانده؟ آیا فرزندان این انقلاب به آن آرمان‌ها اعتقادی دارند؟مهمان امشب ما از نسل سوم فرزندان همین انقلاب بود. یک چهره جنجالی که نامش با کلمه «آقازاده» گره خورده اما خود اعتقاد دیگری داشت. حرف‌های ناگفته زیادی داشت.
So what do you think ?
Is he taking the truth ?

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
So what do you think ?
Is he taking the truth ?
Of course he is. What is it he says that is hard to believe?

Guy grows up with a kiri I.R ambassador as his father among Islamic Republic mobsters in some of the most corrupt countries in the world. He finds friends who have corrupt or gangster fathers (in Venezuela of all places!). They start partying and coming up with schemes to make money. Did anyone think the guy was gonna lay bricks to earn his money? Of course he'll use his corrupt connections to do things that the general public would not have access to. It's only natural.

I find the guy pretty honest and normal. A very fitting product of the environment his father created for him.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Let's turn this around....

If he did get rich because of his father (read by the Iranian people's money), would he ever come in public and honestly say it?

Don't be naïve people!

Ask any of these aghazadehs who are having fun with the money they didn't earn and they would say exactly the same thing as this guy is!

Last edited:

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
I think the bigger twist in this story is the guy interviewing AN where he denied knowing Sasha Sobhani. I remember him from years ago he use to live in LA where he interviewed LA singers and TV personalities. Now he is in Iran sucking AN's dick, what a hypocrite. I looked him up his name is Areshir Ahmadi

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think the bigger twist in this story is the guy interviewing AN where he denied knowing Sasha Sobhani. I remember him from years ago he use to live in LA where he interviewed LA singers and TV personalities. Now he is in sucking AN's dick, what a hypocrite. I looked him up his name is Areshir Ahmadi
I have been following him for a while. he was directing music videos in iran for a while. evidently he went to jail for a few months as well years ago.

Ahmadi is running for sure this time around. he has been interviewing with all kinds of people in the past three months.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I think so as well, however was he not "disqualified" last time? saying he is not fit to run? How are they going to spin it now? (as in approving him) I wonder.
Akhounds always find a way to b.s their way through. my guess is they will urge him not to run.

but if he does not run the turn-out will be quite low.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
yeah, and I feel it is getting worst, Akhoonds BS, they keep pushing the limit and our people just keep taking it :(
Akhoonds are quite unpopulare in iran these days.

AN owes part of his success due to his perceived opposition to Akhoonds (ala Hashemi)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
He was never successful! He was brought to power!

That's just more talk from people who are disconnected from reality on the ground. in many small iranian towns people loved him (back in the day).

and even in big towns many who got maskan mehr and Saham Edalat liked him.

Any Many who hated Hashemi loved him.

It is debatable to discuss how popular he was. however, it is not at accurate to deny that he was quite popular among a large segment of
society.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
That's just more talk from people who are disconnected from reality on the ground. in many small iranian towns people loved him (back in the day).

and even in big towns many who got maskan mehr and Saham Edalat liked him.

Any Many who hated Hashemi loved him.

It is debatable to discuss how popular he was. however, it is not at accurate to deny that he was quite popular among a large segment of
society.
He may have had lots of supporters specially for his first term but the majority of the people were still against him. You'd easily get that when you went everywhere in Iran and talked to people from different backgrounds. For his second term, even many hardliners were against him. At some point no one would show up for his speeches. They would use the videos from his previous speeches to save his face.