از فلسفه رایکوف تا فلسفه کیروش درد فوتبال ما کجاست ؟

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
.............the exit from this year's AFC. This could have, should have been the year to end the drought!!!! Good players, good team, good coach. Should have been this year.
Welcome back...been ages no see...
Thats right, indeed sad. Them Japaneses cheated and karma hit their bums real hard in the final, so all good.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Oghab jan, good to hear from you as well. Hope you are well. I was in London a couple of months ago. I saw some Chelsea fans and thought of you and your beloved blues. To be honest, I have never been so depressed about a football match as I have been about the loss to japan and the exit from this year's AFC. This could have, should have been the year to end the drought!!!! Good players, good team, good coach. Should have been this year.

I cannot even watch any European football without being reminded of this loss.
Good to hear from you mate and thanks for thinking of me!
Stick around mate, just be careful not to thread on any shit around here on this site , quite a few have been dropped around here, specially one runny shit making it Iran skunk press.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2014
Good to hear from you mate and thanks for thinking of me!
Stick around mate, just be careful not to thread on any shit around here on this site , quite a few have been dropped around here, specially one runny shit making it Iran skunk press.
I hear you. The stink is palpable and gotten much worse recently. But such is life!