اگه میشد چی میشد

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
مثل یارو که ماست میریخت تو اقیانوس. گفتن چه میکنی؟ گفت دوغ درست میکنم. گفتند کسخل با دو ظرف ماست تو اینهمه اب و نمک که دوغ در نمیاد. گفت‌میدونم ولی اگه بشه چی‌میشه

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
اگه داشتم تو رو اون قصه نویس واسه من یه قصه های دیگه داشت
میدونم زندگیم اینجوری نبود. میدونم...میدونم مرد عاشق یه شبای دیگه داشت

اگه داشتم تو رو اون میخونه که جای منه
شبا اونجا جای من یه بینوای دیگه داشت
نمیگم با تو صدگریه دیگه گریه نبود
با تو این زمزمه ها یه های های دیگه داشت

Babr

Banned
Nov 24, 2002
مثل یارو که ماست میریخت تو اقیانوس. گفتن چه میکنی؟ گفت دوغ درست میکنم. گفتند کسخل با دو ظرف ماست تو اینهمه اب و نمک که دوغ در نمیاد. گفت‌میدونم ولی اگه بشه چی‌میشه
People blame Taremi, but that was a hard ball to score. specially it was on his left foot which made it harder to score.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
People blame Taremi, but that was a hard ball to score. specially it was on his left foot which made it harder to score.
He is a professional playing in the world cup, he had to hit the target.

It's wasn't me or you playing Park football.

He should have aimed for the far post across the goalie ,with the angle of that ball going away from the goal when you go for near post 9 out of 10 you will miss the target , but if you aim for the far post 9 out of 10 you will atleast hit the target .

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I cannot blame him. Very hard to judge him in that sutuation and under a lot of pressure but i have never liked this guy because of his conversion ratio.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I cannot blame him. Very hard to judge him in that sutuation and under a lot of pressure but i have never liked this guy because of his conversion ratio.
That's right mate , he worked very hard and defended well but up there in offence apart from missing those two golden chances he lost the ball a few times after Azmoon played it to him and he just had no idea what to do with the ball with 2 or 3 defenders around him and lost it to them ,this happened a few times .

He just didn't have the experience and smartness of someone like Gucci to make something out of the opportunities that came his way ,couldn't play a single ball back to Azmoon .

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
هنوز كل دنيا دارند به تكل اميد ابراهيمي و لايي وحيد اميري و دراز كشيدن بازيكنان ايران روي خط دروازه و ژانگولر بازي ميلاد محمدي موقع پرتاب اوت فكر مي‌كنند و به قول محمدحسين ميثاقي روزي هزار بار با خودشان مي‌گويند: «ايران جام‌جهاني را از دست نداد، جام‌جهاني ايران را از دست داد!»