ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
خدایا شکرت ، یک گروه مهندس برق و مخابرات و نقشه برداری و هواپیمای و از بهترین دانشگاه های دنیا ما اینجا توی این سایت داریم که بعضی هم در پروژههای نظامی کار کردن ، حالا یک الاغ میاد اینجا چپ و راست نظریه میده . آقا الاغ عزیزم ، وقتی ۴ تا مهندس وایسادن تو ندو وسط بگو من کجا رو بیل بزنم . تویی که فرق گوز و شور ماهی رو در این زمینه ها نمیدونی چیه چرا میای اینجا نظریه میدی ؟؟

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Imagine if they open it up and find a 6MP Canon Sure Shot strapped to an iPod with Amazon receipt.
LOOOL, That would be something. But in all seriousness, I am so surprise to see this plane did not have self destruct command in it when it lost control with its handlers.

Jun 18, 2005
Now I have a question. If the Americans are right and Iran did not bring down this drone, then how did they know where it had crashed and retrieved the wreckage? I am assuming this thing went down in a mountainous area as it ran out of fuel. So they most probably had something to do with it if they got to the wreckage before Americans.

But how can this drone spy on Iran for a while and go undetected then out of the blue and after those two explosions it goes down. Is it possible that after the explosions Iran was tipped off about the drones and were on the lookout for them?

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Now I have a question. If the Americans are right and Iran did not bring down this drone, then how did they know where it had crashed and retrieved the wreckage?
FI Aziz, US Army has some of the most sophisticated systems, all classified , for satellite tracking and positioning. Some of these systems are known to civilians ( the older ones they used for over 30 years ago, although, still the actual modulating code is unknown) and some that no one outside the army knows about.

So tracking a device like this is possible. Now, is this how they track them ? Is this how they monitor and control them ??
No one knows because this is highly classified information and a technology that us, civilians, maybe years away from !!

As far as crash, again, there are contradictory information out there which goes back to the classified nature of this plane. There was a suggesting that these plans can glide to safety after running out of gas and hence this is not like crashed F18 and so on ...

At this point, trying to understand what really happened to this plane and why it went down and ... is next to impossible because we simply, don't know what kind of remote controlling, navigational , power source and ... these plans have. As an example, this plane could have a backup isolated navigation unit, consist of highly sensitive gyros and accelerometers and ... that could have worked as a back up in case the control was lost and ... I don't know.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
خدایا شکرت ، یک گروه مهندس برق و مخابرات و نقشه برداری و هواپیمای و از بهترین دانشگاه های دنیا ما اینجا توی این سایت داریم که بعضی هم در پروژههای نظامی کار کردن ، حالا یک الاغ میاد اینجا چپ و راست نظریه میده . آقا الاغ عزیزم ، وقتی ۴ تا مهندس وایسادن تو ندو وسط بگو من کجا رو بیل بزنم . تویی که فرق گوز و شور ماهی رو در این زمینه ها نمیدونی چیه چرا میای اینجا نظریه میدی ؟؟
I got infraction point from the moderators for this post.
OLAGH jan, It is good to see moderators finally got your name right and are defending your rights under the democratic system of ISP to roam around freely.
Bravoo Mr. Moderator,
Job Well done.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2005
I think you misunderstood my question. Americans knew where the wreckage was and in fact they were debating whether to send commandos to go and get it. Or even drop a bomb on it from the sky. So this was a very big deal to them.

My question is how did the Iranians know where the wreckage was and retrieved it before Americans? The drone went down in a very remote area so i am guessing Iran had something to do with it.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I think you misunderstood my question. Americans knew where the wreckage was and in fact they were debating whether to send commandos to go and get it. Or even drop a bomb on it from the sky. So this was a very big deal to them.

My question is how did the Iranians know where the wreckage was and retrieved it before Americans? The drone went down in a very remote area so i am guessing Iran had something to do with it.
If we assume it really did come down in a remote place, then it could be just luck. a plane was going by, someone in the villages or ... The thing is we don't where it really come down but you are right, there are so many questions regarding this plane and so little information that it makes it really hard to make any educated guess on the subject.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
FI,

Until we know what capabilities this UAV had we can't be sure what happened. IR once said they shot it down and at the same time said they have it with very little damage. Both can't be true. The idea that they somehow took command of the vehicle is particularly outlandish. So what is left? The only plausible scenario is that operators lost control somehow and it eventually crashed. But you make a good point in that how did the IR knew where and if it crashed if they had nothing to do with it? Beyond these question, this episode brought in the open that the US is routinely running reconnaissance flights all over Iran with virtual impunity and you can be sure it is not going to stop because of this. The fact that these drones can be armed, it puts practically all IR assets in the crosshairs. We will see more "accidental" explosions in the future.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
I got infraction point from the moderators for this post.
OLAGH jan, It is good to see moderators finally got your name right and are defending your rights under the democratic system of ISP to roam around freely.
Bravoo Mr. Moderator,
Job Well done.
You got your infraction for insulting Olaghs.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Our countrymen just put 3 back to back Satellites into lower earth orbit. What could this remote control airplane (if indeed they have it) add to the knowledge? I fly them every weekend as a hobby.
No wonder seeing IRI fan boys get so exited about it, they bend over for a Sandis for heaven sake.

Oh btw Keyvan, it is aashoora and I'm pateel, are you?:D

May 9, 2004
این عضو گرامی که باور نمیکنند ایران توانسته یک هواپیمای ارکیو 170 را تحت کنترل خود در اورد
امده و چه خیالاتی و حدس هایی برای خودش تصور کرده
چرا؟
چون نمی خواهد قبول کند
اول که امد و گفت در ژولای هم همین حرف را زدند و ادعا کردند
در صورتی که هیچ وقت هیچ کشوری هیچ جایی چنین ادعایی نکرده بوده یعنی تسخیر کردند یک ارکیو 170
بعد که فهمید اشتباه کرده و این هواپیما با ان هواپیماهای بدون سرنشین زمین تا اسمان فرق میکند غیبش زد
فکر مکینم رفت تا اینطرف و انطرف بگردد وبیاید خبری بنا به میل خودش در این مورد پست کند که موفق نشد
و امد و بعد از سه صفحه و بیش از سی پست دوباره پست کرد
این بار دوست ما شوکه شده
چرا؟
چون الان فهمیده که جریان چیست و ناراحت از اینکه چطور امریکایی ها در چنین هواپیمایی سیستم تخریبی بکار نبرده اند
که مثلا در چنین مواقعی انرا منهدم کنند!!!!ا
و از ناراحتی به من توهین کرده انگار تقصیر من بوده که امریکاییها سیستم منهدم کننده در هواپیما نگذاشته اند یا اگر گذاشته اند عمل نکرده
در اخر هم دید نه بابا نمیتواند چنین چیزی را انکار کند
امد و گفت
If we assume it really did come down in a remote place, then it could be just luck. .

May 9, 2004
Our countrymen just put 3 back to back Satellites into lower earth orbit. What could this remote control airplane (if indeed they have it) add to the knowledge? I fly them every weekend as a hobby.
No wonder seeing IRI fan boys get so exited about it, they bend over for a Sandis for heaven sake.

جناب موتوری
شما ناراحت نشوید من مطمئا هستم اینها نمونه ای از همان هواپیماهای پلاستیکی که شما برای سرگرمی اخر هفته هوامیکنید را سرنگون کرده اند
یعنی یه چیری تو این مایه ها
:1:

Attachments

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
Nane man gharibam nakon inja , Kasi be to Fohsh nadad. man be Aghaye Olagh fohsh dadam na be to Sogoli ISP.

Now back to topic:

Your ignorance when it comes to this technology and lack of understanding of basic elements of this technology is simply astonishing.
What makes this even more ridiculous is that you have the arrogance to deny it :) How ignorant one can be !!! I guess the Sky is the limit.

It is like talking to a five year old.
It is so sad because you don't even have the imagination to grasp the situation , never mind understand the system that is being discussed here. But I can not blame you , they don't teach these stuff in Hozeh.

Anyone with basic understanding of engineering knows how dumb your statements are here.
Try to educate yourself before commenting on issues that are clearly above your head.
Few courses in mathematics, physics and signal processing and automated navigation in your community college is a great start.

Then when you completed those, come back and I will tell you why your current statement are so simple minded that a Donkey seems like Physic professor in front of you right now :) :) :)

With your level of intelligence and education in this area, it is a huge waste of time to discuss this further with you because you just WILL NOT get it.

Last edited:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

Motori Jan

In baba asslan nemifahmeh ke jaryan chi hast :) vaghean feker mikoni ke remote control mesleh in asbab bazi hast , migeh Irani ha code to hack kardan :) Ajab :)