ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
جناب موتوری
شما ناراحت نشوید من مطمئا هستم اینها نمونه ای از همان هواپیماهای پلاستیکی که شما برای سرگرمی اخر هفته هوامیکنید را سرنگون کرده اند
یعنی یه چیری تو این مایه ها
:1:
LOL

ژنرال تو اين روز هاى عزادارى مارا اين جورى نخندون

Jun 18, 2005
There is conflicting information now. CNN is saying military sources are telling them that the plane is shattered into pieces.

I can imagine Khamenei n the gang trying to glue the pieces back together. But since they do not have a picture of a working model, they are going to use their imagination. Its a puzzle party at Khamenei's house everynight! :D

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
There is very little that can be remanufactured. To me the breakthroughs in modern UAVs are not cameras or electronics. Hobbyist have been doing this for a while and you can buy most of the stuff off the shelf. What is new is software and worldwide communication network, enabling the operator to fly an aircraft from thousands of miles away and complete the mission. This, you will not find onboard.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Motori Jan

In baba asslan nemifahmeh ke jaryan chi hast :) vaghean feker mikoni ke remote control mesleh in asbab bazi hast , migeh Irani ha code to hack kardan :) Ajab :)
Shaine jAn,
These mule rider/humpers don't even know why did I use my R.C planes as example.

My radios operate at 2.4 mhz "Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum" (googel the term if you like), meaning if the receiver inside the plane feels fractions in RF or feels it is receiving corrupt and/or decrypted RF then it will automatically hop to another channel which over 1000s frequency available within the spectrum of 2.4 mega hertz and can happen 180 times a second.

Now forget about these Olaagh humpers with a transistorized brain smaller than "adas" if this system is available to me for around $1200 then imagine what was built into $8 millions Sentinel.

I'm not saying this bird did not crash landed in Iran, but Opress TV claiming the control was taken over by pasdars is nothing but pure BS.

IRR mercenaries and Sandis loving operatives claim the Russian made Kvant 1L222 Avtobaza radar jammier which IRR acquired in 2010 was used for taking over the control and bring down the RQ-170 intact. Good!

But people with a tad of basic radar jamming knowledge know that jamming apparatus can not be used to fool GPS/INS encrypted signals and bring home a UAV. If they could, then why not bring a Global Hawk or Reaper down which has far more strategic intelligence value than RQ-170 which nothing but a tactical intelligence UM aerial platform?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Let me add one more thing to great stuff Motori just said. The whole idea of small UAVs is to have the freedom to lose them with no loss of life and little property loss. They are designed to be expendable. Think of them as throw away SR-71s or U2s. Do you know how many of them are flying all over Iran right now? This could not have been just one. Like rats, if there is one, there is more.

May 9, 2004
Nane man gharibam nakon inja , Kasi be to Fohsh nadad. man be Aghaye Olagh fohsh dadam na be to Sogoli ISP.

Now back to topic:

Your ignorance when it comes to this technology and lack of understanding of basic elements of this technology is simply astonishing.
What makes this even more ridiculous is that you have the arrogance to deny it :) How ignorant one can be !!! I guess the Sky is the limit.

It is like talking to a five year old.
It is so sad because you don't even have the imagination to grasp the situation , never mind understand the system that is being discussed here. But I can not blame you , they don't teach these stuff in Hozeh.

Anyone with basic understanding of engineering knows how dumb your statements are here.
Try to educate yourself before commenting on issues that are clearly above your head.
Few courses in mathematics, physics and signal processing and automated navigation in your community college is a great start.

Then when you completed those, come back and I will tell you why your current statement are so simple minded that a Donkey seems like Physic professor in front of you right now :) :) :)

With your level of intelligence and education in this area, it is a huge waste of time to discuss this further with you because you just WILL NOT get it.
جناب
من کجا ننه من غریبم در اوردم ؟
من فقط از حرفهای شما انتقاد کردم شما اول گفتید ایران قبلا هم چنین ادعایی کرده
در صورتی که اشتباه کردید
بعد گفتید نمی دانم چرا هواپیما را امریکا منفجر نکرد و در اخر گفتید شانس بوده که هواپیما در دست ایران افتاده
من اینها را انتقاد کردم
الان هم امده اید و میگویید نمی دانم حوزه علمیه و چه و چه
شما سفسطه میکنید من اصلا چیزی را که در مورد شما پست کردم فقط و فقط گفته های شما بود چه ربطی به معلومات من یا اینکه من درک نکرده ام دارد ؟
الان هم چند سال است هی می ایی میگویی من دیگه با تو بحث نمیکنم
و بعد از مدتی با توهین بحث را با من شروع می کنی
و با همین جمله یعنی دیگه با تو بحث نمیکن بحث را به پایان می رسانی !!!!!ا

عجب

May 9, 2004
There is conflicting information now. CNN is saying military sources are telling them that the plane is shattered into pieces.

I can imagine Khamenei n the gang trying to glue the pieces back together. But since they do not have a picture of a working model, they are going to use their imagination. Its a puzzle party at Khamenei's house everynight! :D
من فکر میکنم خود ایرانی ها بعد از بدست اوردن ان انرا باز کرده اند و هر قطعه ای را در جایی نگهداری میکنند
چون با نگهداشتن این هواپیما در یک جا ممکن است امریکا به ان دسترسی پیدا کند یا انرا به شکلی از بین ببرد

May 9, 2004
There is very little that can be remanufactured. To me the breakthroughs in modern UAVs are not cameras or electronics. Hobbyist have been doing this for a while and you can buy most of the stuff off the shelf. What is new is software and worldwide communication network, enabling the operator to fly an aircraft from thousands of miles away and complete the mission. This, you will not find onboard.
خیر
برعکس من فکر می کنم هر قطعه از این هواپیما مهم است و سری

May 9, 2004
Shaine jAn,
These mule rider/humpers don't even know why did I use my R.C planes as example.

My radios operate at 2.4 mhz "Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum" (googel the term if you like), meaning if the receiver inside the plane feels fractions in RF or feels it is receiving corrupt and/or decrypted RF then it will automatically hop to another channel which over 1000s frequency available within the spectrum of 2.4 mega hertz and can happen 180 times a second.

Now forget about these Olaagh humpers with a transistorized brain smaller than "adas" if this system is available to me for around $1200 then imagine what was built into $8 millions Sentinel.

I'm not saying this bird did not crash landed in Iran, but Opress TV claiming the control was taken over by pasdars is nothing but pure BS.

IRR mercenaries and Sandis loving operatives claim the Russian made Kvant 1L222 Avtobaza radar jammier which IRR acquired in 2010 was used for taking over the control and bring down the RQ-170 intact. Good!

But people with a tad of basic radar jamming knowledge know that jamming apparatus can not be used to fool GPS/INS encrypted signals and bring home a UAV. If they could, then why not bring a Global Hawk or Reaper down which has far more strategic intelligence value than RQ-170 which nothing but a tactical intelligence UM aerial platform?
جناب
تو دو تا جریان کاملا مختلف را مثال می زنی
مگر هر گردی گروست؟
اسباب بازی تو چه ربطی به این جریان دارد کنترل کردن ارکیو 170 چه ربطی به کنترل کردن اسباب بازی دارد
ما در مورد دو تا کشور حرف می زنیم
شما میگی اسباب بازی من را کسی دیگری نمیتواند کنترل کند پس ادعا کردن اینکه ارکیو 170 از طرف ایران از کنترل خارج شده هم درست نیست؟
خوب من هم روی کامپیوترم یک انتی ویروس سوار کردم که جن هم نمی تواند ان را هک کند
پس هک شدن سیتی بانک دروغ بوده
ای اس پی را هم تا الان کسی نتونسته هک کنه ولی تویتر را هک کردند پس وقتی ای اس پی چنین سیکیورتی داره
حتما دروغه کسی تویتر و سیتی بانک را هک نکرده
:confused-
بعد هم ما را متهم به مغز عدسی می کنید

عجب

May 9, 2004
Let me add one more thing to great stuff Motori just said. The whole idea of small UAVs is to have the freedom to lose them with no loss of life and little property loss. They are designed to be expendable. Think of them as throw away SR-71s or U2s. Do you know how many of them are flying all over Iran right now? This could not have been just one. Like rats, if there is one, there is more.
نه جانم
ایران را با افغانستان مقایسه نکن
البته من موافقم امریکا هواپیماهای جاسوسی دارد که می توانند در ارتفاعات بسیار بالا تجسس کنند و ایران نمی تواند خطر جدی برای انها
داشته باش
همچنین بوسیله ماهوارها می توانند این کار را انجام دهند
ولی اینطور هم نیست که دم و دقیقه هواپیما جاسوسی بفرستند و کسی خبر دار نشود

May 9, 2004
Ina kheili khar tar az in harfan ke betoonan in asbaab bazi ro tike tike konan azash chizi yad begiran.
نه جناب
اینطوری هم که شما می فرمایید نیست
برعکس اینها نشان داده اند که خیلی باهوش و زرنگ هستند اگر باهوش نبودند چنین هواپیمایی الان در اختیارشون نبود