ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

May 9, 2004
Dear footballirani,

I can only say what I have observed. I watch the news daily and listen to it on the radio and this incident wasn't even mentioned. However, watching IRIB news the last couple of days they have made this story so big you'd think they actually shot down a Stealth and captured the pilot!
جناب
این هواپیما اگر از نظر تکنولوژی با ارزش تر از استلت نباشد
دست کمی از ان ندارند
سرنگون کردن یک هواپیما چیزی است و نشاندن یک هواپیما صحیح و سالم چیز دیگر خیلی فرق میکند
بر عکس اگر استلت را سرنگون کرده بودند به نظر این همه عجیب نمیامد که این را صحیح و سالم گیر اورده اند
شما هم جوری حرف می زنی که انگار اسباب بازی گرفته اند

May 9, 2004
1. I don't know why something tells me the Americans WANTED the Iranians to retrieve the air plane. Something tells me this was planned.
سلای جان
من هم همچین فکری را کردم چون دوست دارم هر چیزی را از زوایای مختلفی نگاه کنم
یکی از تئوری هایی که من فکرش را کردم این بود
که برخی از امریکاییها که یا دوست ندارند جنگی بین ایران و امریکا در بگیرد یا بر عکس میخواهند جنگی در بگیرد
این کار را عمدا انجام داده اند تا عکس العملی که قبلا پیش بینی میکرده اند و می دانستند در مورد اینگونه موارد پیش خواهد امد را به کار گیرند
مثلا فرض را بر این بگیریم که در دستور العمل پنتاگون بوده که اگر اسلحه ای سری مثل همین هواپیما دست کشوری که دشمن است بیافتد
عکس العمل حمله به ان کشور یا حداقل فرستادن نیرو برای پس گرفتن ان خواهد بود
یا اینکه این کار انجام شده تا انهایی که با جنگ مخالفند از این طریق به سردمداران امریکا فشار بیاورند و نشان دهند که ایران قدرت ان را دارد که اسمان خود را که به نظر می رسد نقطه ضعف ارتش ایران است حمایت کند
ولی باز می بینم که این بسیار گران برای امریکا تمام شده
ولی هرچه هست فقط یک تئوری است و بس

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
So in your opinion Obama should have dropped a 2000 bomb on the drone or sent in commandos to retrieve the drone? Yea, I would imagine we would have another Carter like situation on our hands with burnt helicopters and planes in the desert. Not that this particular case is not bad either...
I take issue with the rationale. If Obama came to the conclusion that it is too risky to physically retrieve the plane and it is not worth it, fine. I accept that. But don't violate another country's sovereign air space then say I am worried about starting a war. This *is* war. Putting a 500lb bomb on this in the middle of nowhere and never heard or seen by anybody was not going to start a war. With this declaration IR just got any doubts that they had about a future war cleared up.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
سلای جان من هم همچین فکری را کردم چون دوست دارم هر چیزی را از زوایای مختلفی نگاه کنم یکی از تئوری هایی که من فکرش را کردم این بود که برخی از امریکاییها که یا دوست ندارند جنگی بین ایران و امریکا در بگیرد یا بر عکس میخواهند جنگی در بگیرد این کار را عمدا انجام داده اند تا عکس العملی که قبلا پیش بینی میکرده اند و می دانستند در مورد اینگونه موارد پیش خواهد امد را به کار گیرند مثلا فرض را بر این بگیریم که در دستور العمل پنتاگون بوده که اگر اسلحه ای سری مثل همین هواپیما دست کشوری که دشمن است بیافتد عکس العمل حمله به ان کشور یا حداقل فرستادن نیرو برای پس گرفتن ان خواهد بود یا اینکه این کار انجام شده تا انهایی که با جنگ مخالفند از این طریق به سردمداران امریکا فشار بیاورند و نشان دهند که ایران قدرت ان را دارد که اسمان خود را که به نظر می رسد نقطه ضعف ارتش ایران است حمایت کند ولی باز می بینم که این بسیار گران برای امریکا تمام شده ولی هرچه هست فقط یک تئوری است و بس
Here is another scenario for conspiracy buffs. A sleeper hezbollahi cell took over the controls and steered the plane away to Iran. Sort of 9/11 like.

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
U.S. has been barking off way too much about this supposed WAR ON TERROR when indeed they are the main terrorist in every meaning of the word.
Brings back memories. I had not heard or read these words since the Bush days. Back then every target bombed in Pakistan would turn out to be a wedding or children birthday party. BTW, did you take those statements from Bin Laden's diaries?

May 9, 2004
Here is another scenario for conspiracy buffs. A sleeper hezbollahi cell took over the controls and steered the plane away to Iran. Sort of 9/11 like.
جناب
تو از این خبر شوکه شدی حالا خودت هم نمی دانی چه بگی و چه نگی

Feb 22, 2005
Guys this is ridiculous and shows why Iran is where it is.

I hate Islamic republic and Islam as much as any of you, but they have the plane and they have it in one piece. We can make all kinds of claims but fact is fact. And regardless on this day Islamic republic gets a well deserved point. Give it to them. That would not take away from how brutal the regime is nor change the Iranian hatred towards them.

However, as mentioned, it could also be a trojan horse and right now the plane spying on the audio and other signals all over. But that is not a fact until proven.

That is the difference between American media mentality and Iranians. The American media gives the credit and Iranians would rather die than give any credit. Like when Messi, barc, or spain score, and you have Iranians here who emotionally go crazy and keep saying they suck and did not win, etc...

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
Flying over a country is not just espionage. You are *inside* the country with your military hardware. And what exactly IR would have done in response to this "act of war"? Close the shipping lanes? Attack the 5th Fleet. Somebody has to call their bluffs. Only then they will sit down and shut up.

May 9, 2004
Flying over a country is not just espionage. You are *inside* the country with your military hardware. And what exactly IR would have done in response to this "act of war"? Close the shipping lanes? Attack the 5th Fleet. Somebody has to call their bluffs. Only then they will sit down and shut up.
جناب
امریکا در زمان جنگ سرد هواپیما می فرستاد واز مصادر و مصانع مهم و پادگانها و تجهزات روسیه عکس برداری میکرد روسها هم می دانستند
ایا باید به امریکا حمله میکرد
یا وقتی روسها هواپیمای تجسسی امریکا را سرنگون کردند امریکا باید حمله میکرد و نکرد
یا وقتی هواپیمای مسافربری کره جنوبی که مسافران امریکایی هم در ان بودند سرنگون کرد به بهانه اینکه تجسس میکرده
چرا امریکا حمله نکرد ؟
الان تو توقع داری امریکا حمله کند چون ایران یک هواپیمای تجسسی بی سرنشین امریکایی را گرفته
روسیه امدو موشکهای اتمی را در چند صد مایلی امریکا مستقر کرد امریکا می بایستی حمله میکرد
نه جانم
خدا را شکر شما سیاستمدار نشدید والا در عرض یکماه بودجه مملکت را به باد می دادید و هر هفته دو سه تا جنگ راه می اندختی

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
Toofan Jon...I don't understand why u or any Iranian should be mocking this or find this whole episode as anything but serious with unknown future ramifications.....one thing is clear and that is these drones have killed a lot of innocent people and have indeed done much damage to U.S. reputation and credibility as a force for freedom and rule of law..and other nice slogans..coward is the better description of using drones to kill people....taxpayer money is being spent as u see here...do u approve of it..?
Because the way islamic republic acts IS funny. Its one big circus. Have u ever watched iranian tv? Its all propaganda. Its like they live back in early 1920s with mentality of desert people from 2000ys ago.

So when a hairy fat guy is trying to show a modern day drone on the islamic tv, well, thats just got comedy written all over it :)

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
This is really sad.

for this news, I turn to ISP where supposedly we are have members who have come from all walks of life.

but in this thread, I don't see anything other "teasing". please if you do have the knowledge of aviation decode the story.

there has been lots of propaganda coming from U.s (the plane just went out of control and flied into iran)

and some propaganda coming in From Iran.

could you give us what might have been more of a possibility?

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
جنابامریکا در زمان جنگ سرد هواپیما می فرستاد واز مصادر و مصانع مهم و پادگانها و تجهزات روسیه عکس برداری میکرد روسها هم می دانستند ایا باید به امریکا حمله میکرد یا وقتی روسها هواپیمای تجسسی امریکا را سرنگون کردند امریکا باید حمله میکرد و نکرد یا وقتی هواپیمای مسافربری کره جنوبی که مسافران امریکایی هم در ان بودند سرنگون کرد به بهانه اینکه تجسس میکرده چرا امریکا حمله نکرد ؟الان تو توقع داری امریکا حمله کند چون ایران یک هواپیمای تجسسی بی سرنشین امریکایی را گرفته روسیه امدو موشکهای اتمی را در چند صد مایلی امریکا مستقر کرد امریکا می بایستی حمله میکرد نه جانم خدا را شکر شما سیاستمدار نشدید والا در عرض یکماه بودجه مملکت را به باد می دادید و هر هفته دو سه تا جنگ راه می اندختی
Thanks for establishing one fact that indeed crisscrossing Iran's skies with spy planes is no big deal and no cause for going to war over it.

Natural

IPL Player
May 18, 2003
May be you have more in common with him than you care to admit to. His overriding concern is one and only one thing: protecting and defending IR. Congratulations to a holy alliance.
apparently you are taking IRI side by claiming US drones flying over Iran's skies is an act of war... sounds like the usual IRI shoars you hear on IRIB everyday. marg bar aamreekaa right?

Btw, thank you for being more active here, with Massoud being gone, you and your comments are gold. With you here, massoud's absence is felt less and less everyday. lotfan khodeto az ma darigh nakon.. chuxz.