ایران یک هواپیمای بدون سرنشین آمریکایی ر&#

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005

منتظر جواب جنابعالی هستم هرچند که می دانم باز می ایی و حرفی نداری و توهین میکنی و باور من بر اینکه ایران راست میگه و هواپیما را نشانده را دو چندان خواهی کرد

گی پی اک ، جواب شما داده شده ولی شما ظاهر خیلی استاد هستی که نمیگیری، واسه همین از این دوستت اشتر سوال کن که جواب پست شما رو نداده و اصلان تحویلت نگرفت. فکر کنم که خنگی شما در اینجا موجب شرمندگی اشتر شده.
:--boos::--boos::--boos:​

May 9, 2004

اشتر جان میشه برای این گی پی اک توضیح بیشتر بدی !! ما که زبان این جاندار رو نمیفهمیم شاید شما بهتر بتونی حالیش کنی که چرا این یک چیز بسیار غیر ممکنی هست .
بیا گی پی اک ، دارم برات معلم کمکی میگیرم ، باز نگی چرا توهین میکنید به من گی پی اک .
:D
اشتر گرامی
بین این دوستان از شتر به اشتر جان ارتقا پیدا کردی
بیا چند تا پست دیگه که باب میل حضرات باشه بنویس می شوی
حضرت اشتر العظما و الحکما
یار بیکسان و معلم العلما
اقا تا دیروز عکس شتر حواله ات می کردند الان شدی مشاور امور هوائی و زمینی و دریایی ارتش امریکا فیزیک دان بزرگ تاریخ قدیبم و جدید
که حرفش سند است و گفته اش حقیقتی صد در صد
:4:

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I think what really happened was that CIA operatives likely lost control of the UAV somewhere in Iran and then decided to crash landed instead somewhere close to the Afghan border with hope of being able to recover it instead of blowing up a multimillion dollar equipment. Hence the obvious damage and scratches to the belly of the machine.
Crash landing can be an automated respond of this plane to loss of the guiding signal which could be due to various reasons, signal jamming or just a software / hardware malfunction. There is no real way of knowing what is inside that plane but I will not be surprised that they have tightly integerated INS systems that works with GP signal ( the military code of it) as an additional navigation tool.

Now, if we assume that the original signal was lost due to malfunction, then GPS should have worked and just automatically take the plan back to the base ( the technology is there for such thing).

Now, if the GPs unit failed as well, then the INS should kick in. Again, it makes sense for them to put the INS in a different board so in case of the failure of GPS and Controlling Signals, INS be able to still continue.

Now, as far as INS goes, it really depends on what kind of INS units they have on these plans and again, there is no way of knowing because some of the INS units that US army used are not in the market now and will not be for another 10 years.

The normal INS units in the market today, can not guide this plane back by itself. however, they can probably maintain it while the plane tries to establish connection. If that fails and gas runs down, then these units can slowly guide the plane to a semi safe landing ( hence not too much damage). Also, I heard these planes are designed to glide with their huge wing span which again, can make the landing much safer than normal jets.

At the end, it is so hard to answer these questions when you have no idea what the technology behind it is.

May 9, 2004

گی پی اک ، جواب شما داده شده ولی شما ظاهر خیلی استاد هستی که نمیگیری، واسه همین از این دوستت اشتر سوال کن که جواب پست شما رو نداده و اصلان تحویلت نگرفت. فکر کنم که خنگی شما در اینجا موجب شرمندگی اشتر شده.
:--boos::--boos::--boos:​
جناب
من پست اشتر را خواندم
حالا پست اشتر شد سند ؟ من خود فرمانده ارتش امریکا هم بیاید و بگوید چه و چه حرفش قبول نمی کنم
من می بینم هواپیما دست نخورده دست ایرانی ها افتاده
به نظر می اید فرود امده خیلی هم کنترل شده فرود امده امکان ندارد امریکا انرا در ایران فرود اورده باشد
امریکاهم ده بار حرفش را عوض کرد
ایران اولین با و اخرین باراولین بار گفت ما انران کنترل کردیم و پایینش اوردیم
حالا اشتر بیاید اصغر بیاید اصلا خود سازنده هواپیما بیاید بگوید امکان ندارد باور نمیکنم
چون جلوی چشم خودم می بینم که امکان پذیر شده
در یک صورت باور میکنم که ایرانی ها دروغ میگویند و ان این است که
امریکا بیاید و بگوید این هواپیما را ما به ایران هدیه کردیم
راستی تو که همش فحش و توهین پست میکردی چه شد یکدفعه ماچ و بوسه حواله میکنی
:confused-

Sith

IPL Player
Jun 13, 2005
www.wegotitfirst.com
A malfunction in the drones guiding system might've caused it to crash.

A villager finds the aircraft and alerts the authorities.

Islamic Republic cleans it up, and puts a flag on it. Shocking.

Just like their PhDs, their trophies are also fake.

May 9, 2004
A malfunction in the drones guiding system might've caused it to crash.

A villager finds the aircraft and alerts the authorities.

Islamic Republic cleans it up, and puts a flag on it. Shocking.

Just like their PhDs, their trophies are also fake.
به به چه سناریو جالبی
هواپیما نقص فنی داشته سقوط کرده تیکه تیکه شده
یک روستایی ان را قبل از ارتش مجهز امریکا پیدا کرده و انقدر وقت داشته که برود و خبر بدهد
البته ممکن است این روستایی موتور شش سیلندر زیر پایش بوده و توانسته قبل از اینکه امریکایی ها بو ببرند مقامات ایرانی را با خبر کند
مقامات ایرانی هم سریع رفته اند انجا
تا الان امریکاییها در خواب خوش بوده اند
ممکن است چون امریکا از این هواپیماها زیاد دارد خیلی به فکر سقوط ان نبوده اند
از همه جالبتر
ایرانی ها هواپیمای تکه تکه شده را مثل روز اول ساخته اند
البته شانس خیلی مهم است
مثلا این افغانستان که روزانه دها بلکه صدها پرواز از این نوع بر روی ان می شود در طی ده سال نه هواپیمایی سقوط کرد
نه روستایی دید به طالبان خبر بدهد
نه در صومال و پاکستان ویمن دها کشور دیگر اتفاق افتاد
خوب اخه روستایی های ایرانی خیلی زرنگ هستند نمونه اش دهقان فداکار
از همه مهمتر
بیب بیب

Attachments

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
General,I have read hundreds of scenarios about what happened. Believe it or not what Sith says is the most plausible. Taking over controls of the UAV is the least likely. If breaking encryption was that easy, your Vias and Mastercard statements would be full of charges you do not recognize. We can all agree it wasn't shot down either. So what is left? It somehow "got away", crashed in Iran, was recovered, repaired and put on display. What is so hard to believe about that? Your point about why this is the first time any of them has crashed is that we don't know. May be they have crashed before and were recovered before anybody else got to it. Having said all that one fact remains that IR is in possession of a secret American plane. At the same time, this is not a game changer. These catches are quickly overtaken by technology. History is full of examples.

May 9, 2004
قابل توجه اقایان اشتر گرامی
موتوری عزیز
و جناب شاهینک و بقیه اعضای محترم
حالا بیایید و بگویید ممکن نیست که این هواپیما را هک کرده باشند
احم احم
[video=youtube;0XfYFIAfg9k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XfYFIAfg9k[/video]

May 9, 2004
General,I have read hundreds of scenarios about what happened. Believe it or not what Sith says is the most plausible. Taking over controls of the UAV is the least likely. If breaking encryption was that easy, your Vias and Mastercard statements would be full of charges you do not recognize. We can all agree it wasn't shot down either. So what is left? It somehow "got away", crashed in Iran, was recovered, repaired and put on display. What is so hard to believe about that? Your point about why this is the first time any of them has crashed is that we don't know. May be they have crashed before and were recovered before anybody else got to it. Having said all that one fact remains that IR is in possession of a secret American plane. At the same time, this is not a game changer. These catches are quickly overtaken by technology. History is full of examples.
جناب فلینت
به پست بالایی رجوع کنید

متشکرم

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
قابل توجه اقایان اشتر گرامی
موتوری عزیز
و جناب شاهینک و بقیه اعضای محترم
حالا بیایید و بگویید ممکن نیست که این هواپیما را هک کرده باشند
احم احم
گی پی اک ، سوگلی

LOOOOOL, Is this the best evidence you can bring ??
Yes, I am convinced that this plane was hacked because Fareed in CNN said, "There is a possibility" that this happened and "Bob" from CNN also thinks there is possibility !!
How can that NOT be true ?
It is from CNN and they are always right? How can it be wrong if it is in CNN ??
what is Bob and Fareed's expertise's in drone technology ?
Were they involved in the development of this plane ?
Have they talked to someone who was involved in the development of this plane ?
How do they have so much information on a highly classified plane that till 2 weeks ago no one even had a video clip of it ?

LOOOOLLL, you got to be kidding :) :)

I gave up dude, you are right.
This Plane was Hacked . Sepah used a new radar that they have to detect this plane first. Then they hacked into its frequency and locked into it and took over the control.
Then they used the commands for this plane that they got before by hacking into the US army data base to safely land it. This all makes sense. Thanks to you and Fareed and Bob in CNN, I can see this as the ONLY plausible scenario that could have happened. I also heard that they used their especial commands like :

یا حسین ، در این ماه مبارک محرم این درون را برای ما باز کن

Command two:

یا کلثوم ، به عشق عمر ، این درون را پایین بیار ..​

Guess what the next mission for Sepah is :

طبق آخرین اخبار از دفتر مرکزی سپاه ، بعد از هک موافقیت آمیز درون آمریکایی با عنایات امام حسین ، دلیران سپاه پاسداران روی برناهه هک کردن چاهی هستن که آقا امام زمان در ته ان چاه [کراکی شده . سپاه معتقد است که با هک کردن به درون این چاه ، تا چند هفته آینده آقا امام زمان بیرون آماده و بعد از ترک کراک به ارتش آزادی بخش حزب مهر در اسرائیل خواهد پیوس

Anyway, Thanks for the laugh you never fail with your amazing talent in Dalghak bazi.
But hey, you were right , I am believer now. This was hacked and I was wrong ;) ;)
Rasputin and naneh General 4 Payan are very proud of you and your high IQ.

حالا بیا یک کو*** دیگه هم بگو که ما قبل از این که بریم بخوابیم یک کمی دیگه هم بخندیم

:exercise::exercise:

Last edited:

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
General, all they were saying was that it is possible. Sure, anything is possible but this one is not probable. Note that neither of them know anything more than you and I. They are engaging in the same speculation that we are here. I did not hear any new piece of information that would support their hypothesis. However they got their hands on this, if you want me to say that this is a PR and intelligence coup for the IR, I grant you that.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
General, all they were saying was that it is possible. Sure, anything is possible but this one is not probable.
Dude, you are wasting your time.

We all have said NOT knowing how this plane works, everything is POSSIBLE.
But given the technology and ... it is highly unlikely.
But since Bob and Fareed said in CNN that it is "possible", General thinks it has been hacked :) :)

Do you see the logic ?
I do and this is why I believe it too now and this plane was hacked because there is NO OTHER WAY that this could have happened.
None what so ever :) :)

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

واقعیت ِ آنچه که اتفاق افتاده است به شرح ِ زیر است

این هواپیما در حوالی ِ شهر ِ کاشمر به زمین نشسته است
کاشمر شهری است باستانی که در خراسان واقع شده است
من بارها به کاشمر رفته ام و دوستان ِ زیادی در آنجا دارم
مرکز ِ انار ، انگور و شراب ، به به به
یکی از تفریحات ِ مرسوم در کاشمر کفتر بازی است
بسیاری از نوجوانان ِ کاشمری کفترباز هستند
و برای ِ هوا کردن و نشاندن ِ کفترهای ِ خود از کد های ِ صوتی نظیر ِ " کیش کیش " و " بیو بیو " استفاده می کنند
این هواپیما چندین بار در فضای ِ خراسان و کاشمر پرواز کرده بوده و بر اثر ِ هم نشینی با کفترها در آسمان ِ کاشمر به تدریج کد های ِ صوتی ِ کفترباز ها روی ِ سیستم ِ هدایت کننده ی آن اثر گذاشته و در آخرین پرواز ِ خود به اصطلاح ِ معروف " قاطی کرده " یعنی اینکه بر اثر ِ دریافت ِ کد ِ " بیو بیو " درست مثل ِ کفترهای ِ دست آموز به زمین نشسته است
آقایان هم فوری خبر می شوند و با سلام و صلوات هواپیما را به سرعت دستگیر می کنند
که مبادا هواپیما بر اثر ِ دریافت ِ کد ِ صوتی ِ " کیش کیش " دوباره به پرواز درآید و به اصطلاح ِ معروف مرغ از قفس بپرد

و این بود اصل ِ ماجرای ِ دستگیری ِ هواپیمای ِ شیطان ِ بزرگ

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
To believe that they could break the encryption of such a sophisticated machinary you must be 12 year old with the mentality of an 8 year old.

For gods sake, we are talking about Stuxnet victims here! Actually nevermind Stuxnet, these donkeys can't even come up with adequate measures to block internet sites that they have every control over.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
Ahtar

It is remarkable that you can figure out that Using sattelite US could get any info they need so that has not been the reason they have sent this plane.
To me this shows that IRI is desperate if it is attacked from the air. The plane has just lost it's way to Iran and perhaps has lost fuel!:cheers:

May 9, 2004
گی پی اک ، سوگلی

LOOOOOL, Is this the best evidence you can bring ??
Yes, I am convinced that this plane was hacked because Fareed in CNN said, "There is a possibility" that this happened and "Bob" from CNN also thinks there is possibility !!
How can that NOT be true ?
It is from CNN and they are always right? How can it be wrong if it is in CNN ??
what is Bob and Fareed's expertise's in drone technology ? BOB YES
Were they involved in the development of this plane ? BOB YES
Have they talked to someone who was involved in the development of this plane ? BOB YES
How do they have so much information on a highly classified plane that till 2 weeks ago no one even had a video clip of it ?BOB IS CIA HIGH RANK OFFICER ;)

LOOOLLL, :) [/SIZE][/RIGHT][/B]

:exercise::exercise:
جناب شاهینک
اینطور که پیداست جنابعالی خیلی از مرحله پرت هستی
اولا این هواپیما مخصوصا سازمان سیا امریکا بوده
دوم از ان این شخصی که اسمش بوب است و دارد در این مورد صحبت میکند اشتر و موتوری تو من نیست
این بیست و یک سال در سازمان سیا خدمت کرده
یک افسر رتبه بالا در سازمان سیا
تو اشتر گفت نمی شود امدی و بالا و پایین پریدی و غرق درشادی شدی موتوری گفت نمی شود چهچه و به به زدی
الان که این افسری که کارش در رابطه با این امور است می گوید امکان دارد
و همچنین گفته که باعث تعجب فراوان است که این هواپیما سالم دست ایران افتاده
می ایی و نوحه می خوانی و طناب می اندازی که این کی است که حرفش را قبول کنم
:mymistake

May 9, 2004
General, all they were saying was that it is possible. Sure, anything is possible but this one is not probable. Note that neither of them know anything more than you and I. They are engaging in the same speculation that we are here. I did not hear any new piece of information that would support their hypothesis. However they got their hands on this, if you want me to say that this is a PR and intelligence coup for the IR, I grant you that.
جناب فلینت
من هم همین را میگویم
امکان دارد
شما بایتسی این پست را برای انها می زدید که میگویند امکان ندارد
این اقایی که صحبت میکند بوب بیر یا همان روبیرت بیر افسر عالی رتبه سازمان سیا است من که نیستم یا فلان کس که رفته بادبادک هوا کرده و فکر میکند مشاور امور نظامی است
یا این رفیق ما شاهینک که نیست که می اید طناب می اندازد و ادعا میکند اعضای فلان حزب را گاییده و چرند و پرند می نویسد

May 9, 2004
To believe that they could break the encryption of such a sophisticated machinary you must be 12 year old with the mentality of an 8 year old.

For gods sake, we are talking about Stuxnet victims here! Actually nevermind Stuxnet, these donkeys can't even come up with adequate measures to block internet sites that they have every control over.
بله تو راست می گویی
این بوب بیر که 21 سال در سازمان سیا خدمت کرده و این هواپیما هم متعلق به سازمان سیا بوده
به اندازه یک بچه 8 ساله هم عقل ندارد
مردک میگوید امکان دارد ایرانی ها این را هک کرده باشند
بگو برو بمیر ماچند نفر عقل کل اینجا داریم که در امور نظامی دست همه را از پشت بسته اند و می گویند نمی شود
:geek:
انوقت تو که فقط 21 سال در سازمان سیاه بودی می گویی می شود

بله جانم

May 9, 2004
Ahtar

It is remarkable that you can figure out that Using sattelite US could get any info they need so that has not been the reason they have sent this plane.
To me this shows that IRI is desperate if it is attacked from the air. The plane has just lost it's way to Iran and perhaps has lost fuel!:cheers:
جناب
این حرف شما از نظر تاریخی و جغرافیای هم منطقی نیست
چرا در عرض این پنج شش سال یکی از اینها راهش را گم نکرد برود طرف چین یا تاجیکستان یا ازبکستان یا ترکمنستان یا پاکستان همینطوری امدو صحیح و سالم راه را گم کرد و رفت تو بغل پاسداران ؟
چرا در عرض این چند سال بنزین تمام نکرد و بیافتد روی سر طالبان ؟
بعد از ان اگر امریکاییها تا این اندازه احمق بودند که نداند چه اندازه سوخت برای گشت از پیش تعیین شده هواپیمایشان احتیاج است
که امریکا نمی شد
باز چطور راه را گم کرد همانوقتی که بنزین تمام کرد و رفت نشت جایی که رتش ایران قبل از اینکه امریکا بتواند عکس العملی نشان دهد انرا قاپیدند ؟
ان هم به این دست نخوردگی
به نظر من این نظریه اصلا منطقی نیست

May 9, 2004
این هم برای اندسته که فکر میکنند ایران قدرت انرا ندارد که ارتش امریکا را در منطقه زیر نظر بگیرد
و تواناییهای ارتش ایران را دست کم میگیرند
هواپیمای جاسوسی ستلت ایرانی 25 دقیقه ناو هواپیما بر امریکا که مجهز به پیشرفته ترین دستگاها و رادارهای جهانی است را از بالا شناسایی میکند
و امریکایی ها در خواب و خیال خود فکر میکنند با افغانستان و عراق طرف هستند
حالا یکی مثل مشتی میاد و میگه یه دوربین به بال یه کفتر یاکریم بسته اند و فیلمبرداری میکند
LOOOOOOOOOOL

[video=youtube;Z8E_lrMw9y4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8E_lrMw9y4[/video]