بازی انفجار

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
I was talking to a friend in Iran and he was talking about how everyone is super addicted to this game in Iran now, so I looked around and found this

There is very little info on this game online (on any English website) , I have not looked into it with a lot of detail but the game seems BS, looks like you put down lets say 100 bucks, and then the multiplication factor starts , if you are too greedy and not withdraw before it closes , then you lose.
This game is BS (from what I can tell) the Multiplication starts from 1.00 so technically you can put down 100,000K and just withdraw anytime it hits 1.1 !!! write a script for it and you be making money !!! lol
I really hope there is more to this game than what I can tell or people have lost their mind !!!!

Anyone know anything more? please do share. The game would make a bit more sense to me if the multiplication factor started at like 0.1 or something, but if it starts at 1, means if you constantly withdraw at 1.1 , you always win lol.
The guy in the video keep saying you also need luck on your side, that is BS, you just withdraw (with a script) always do it 1.1 .. do this 100 times a day !!! lol

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
This game is called crash and it was originally created by a online gambling site called roobet. There are tons of videos on youtube showing people losing thousands or getting lucky and sometimes winning. There is absolutely no strategy in this game , its all about luck

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This game is called crash and it was originally created by a online gambling site called roobet. There are tons of videos on youtube showing people losing thousands or getting lucky and sometimes winning. There is absolutely no strategy in this game , its all about luck

These games are designed such that statistically you lose.
Thanks for the video