با یک هواپیماربا هم سلول می شوم

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
iranians f...cking iranians, an ongoing trend in our history since the SOOSMAAR KHOR INVASION...

no worries we get a little revenge on the brown mother f...ckers on wednesday morning, letting them no who is the boss and who is the shotor cheroon smelly bache baaz....

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
keyvan_pars said:
no worries we get a little revenge on the brown mother f...ckers on wednesday morning, letting them no who is the boss and who is the shotor cheroon smelly bache baaz....
what?!!sorry but these a..holes,are purely Iranian. yes they r ArabParast,backwarded,etc etc but they r Iranian.

why cant be accept that we r DOOMED by no1 but ourselves?! by our dear veterans!!

Fatso

Captain
Oct 1, 2004
Exactly, who cares what their skin color is, or what race they are, as long as we beat them I'm happy.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Niloufar said:
what?!!sorry but these a..holes,are purely Iranian. yes they r ArabParast,backwarded,etc etc but they r Iranian.

why cant be accept that we r DOOMED by no1 but ourselves?! by our dear veterans!!
ok khanoom,

i guess i wrote the first sentence with invisible ink because nobody saw it.

it is true that we always do it to ourselves but this is a direct result of cultural invasion and the loss of national identity which has been imposed on us by sand people.

Lets not forget islam didn't start in iran, they invented it in shepesh tents of arabia and when they ran out of gold and silver there they looked to the east and they wanted our gold.