برنامه بازیهای تیم ملی ایران در جام ملتهای آسیا ۲۰۱۹ بوقت امریکای شمالی or Eastern Time

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
I am hoping Fox will show some of the games. That was it will be in English and HD quality. During the last Asian cup they did show some of the games. I guess worst game scenario I have to watch it on the Iranian channels.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I am hoping Fox will show some of the games. That was it will be in English and HD quality. During the last Asian cup they did show some of the games. I guess worst game scenario I have to watch it on the Iranian channels.
AFC hub on youtube is another option. I watched most of qualification games.

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Oh interesting. I did not know about that. So there is a channel called AFC Hub under Youtube which will actually show the games? That would be great since you can both cast it to your TV or watch it online. I am sure will be much more HD than the stupid Iranian channels.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Oh interesting. I did not know about that. So there is a channel called AFC Hub under Youtube which will actually show the games? That would be great since you can both cast it to your TV or watch it online. I am sure will be much more HD than the stupid Iranian channels.
Yes as I said I watched almost all of our qualifying games there