به پاس پهلوانی بنام مسعود شجاعی

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
در تاریخ فوتبال و ورزش ایران همیشه از خود گذشتگانی بودند که دست در دست مردمشان دادند و هرگز آنها را ترک نکردند.از پرویز قلیچ خانی بگیرید که یک تنه در کنار مردمش ایستاد تا مسعود شجاعی پسری که در سالروز به دنیا آمدن تختی از تیم*** ملی*** کنار گذاشته شد.فوتبال ایران همچون مردم ایران سفید سیاه***های زیادی را در دوران صد ساله***اش تجربه کرده است .از زمان بازیگری اولین ***ایرانی که به فرنگ رفت به نام کریم زندی که درست صد سال پیش به یک تیم*** باشگاهی انگلیسی*** پیوست تا اولین لژیونر ***ایرانی باشد تا اکبر دریبلی که معروف بود که یک تنه یازده بازیکن را جا میگذارد تا ممد لق لقو که ضربه سرهای آن*** زمانش دل*** رضا شاه را به وجد می***آورد تا بازیکنان ارمنی تیم*** ملی*** ایران به نام گالستیان و هامبارسومیان که برای اولین بار ۹۶ سال پیش در سال ۱۲۹۹ رو***به روی تیم***های انگلیسی*** قرار گرفتند و بردند تا دل*** مردمشان را به وجد آورند.

.فوتبال ایران خان سردار ها،پرویز دهداریها،رنجبرها،جدیکارها،و این اواخر پروینها و ناصر حجازیها را به چشم خود دید..اما شاید بازیکنانی به تعداد انگشتان دست در کنار مردمانشان ایستادند ،تختی،که نماد مردم داری و پهلوانی بود ،و بعدها پرویز قلیچ خانی که نماد مبارزه با رژیم سابق بود ،و بالاخره ناصر حجازی که با جمله معروفش که گفت ما چیمون پاک است تا فوتبالمون پاک باشد،از جمله ورزشکاران دلیری بودند که نامشان تا ابد بر سر زبان***ها جاری میشود،و بالاخره مسعود شجاعی که نشان داد حتا برای پوشیدن پیرا***هن مقدس تیم*** ملی*** نباید از مردمش بگذرد،مردی که از سیاه ایها عبور کرد،شجاعی از این به بعد در قلب تک تک مردم سرزمینش خواهد بود مردی که در مستطیل سبز جادو میکرد تا دل*** میلیونها ***ایرانی را به وجد آورد امروز با کنار گذشتش از تیم*** ملی*** تبدیل به یک اسطوره به یاد ماندنی شد که برای همیشه جای خود را همچون تختیها،قلیچخانیها،و ناصر حجازیها،در قلب ایرانیها باز کرد،و عجبا که تاریخ خود محک خوبیست که بعدها در باره احسان حاج صفی ها،علی*** پروینها ،علی*** داییها قضاوت درستی*** خواهد کرد.

takhti.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
People can say he is close to retirements but he had a chance to play in 3rd WC and become only Iranian player doing it. I doubt he would have became starter but still. I still think because of some fans pressure he makes the squad.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Masoud is a great hero but you guys need to give a chance to CQ and see what his plans are. Masoud has been dropped only "once". At least let's wait and see if he's not getting invited again in the future before we draw fast conclusions.

Oct 1, 2004
People here were begging for him to be dropped.
Trust me, even if he had insulted rahbar and then played against a decent team and completely disappeared, those same supporters would be cursing him left and right again.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Kasra jan I agree with you and enjoyed reading your post but Masoud will be invited again ,I think carlos Q made a great decision taking Ghodoos instead of him ,no need to drag Masoud who is 30 something all the way out to Korea ,give him a rest and let all this hype quieten down and try this new kid in the block , we can afford to try things out in our next few games ,it is the luxury of having qualified with two games in hand .

Carlos Q said it is not the end for Ando ,Heydai,Shojaei and Montazeri .,,he has his eyes on 40 players to fit into his plans for the world cup.

Nov 24, 2002
Masoud issue is against fast teams, against slow transition teams he still get the job done at age of 33. We sadly didn't produce any fancy player like him for pretty much long time. Hope the young Ghaedi becomes one.

Nov 24, 2002
Kasra jan I agree with you and enjoyed reading your post but Masoud will be invited again ,I think carlos Q made a great decision taking Ghodoos instead of him ,no need to drag Masoud who is 30 something all the way out to Korea ,give him a rest and let all this hype quieten down and try this new kid in the block , we can afford to try things out in our next few games ,it is the luxury of having qualified with two games in hand .

Carlos Q said it is not the end for Ando ,Heydai,Shojaei and Montazeri .,,he has his eyes on 40 players to fit into his plans for the world cup.
I don't get why he was mentioning Heydari and Ando. Both are done at this point!!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

درود بر شما ***عقاب جان،من هم همین فکر را می***کنم.او دعوت خواهد شد.ضمن اینکه کیروش در فیسبوک خودش نوشته است از توفان شن.او گفته طوفانی شن به پا شده است که من فکر می***کنم منظورش همین موضوع بوده است،طوفانی شنی*** که بپا کرده اند،بر ضدّ شجاعی ولی*** مطمئن هستم که او را دعوت میکنند.کاملا گفته شما صحیح است.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I don't get why he was mentioning Heydari and Ando. Both are done at this point!!
Out of respect and courtesy ,it doesn't mean they will be invited ,but as long as they don't retire themselves then the coach always keeps them in mind or leave the door open but weather they succeed in getting ahead of younger and talented players is perhaps highly unlikely .

Nov 24, 2002
Out of respect and courtesy ,it doesn't mean they will be invited ,but as long as they don't retire themselves then the coach always keeps them in mind or leave the door open but weather they succeed in getting ahead of younger and talented players is perhaps highly unlikely .
I actually agree with Zob logic.
Heydari and Ando haven't been invited for about year. Carlos became a good politician.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
s
I actually agree with Zob logic.
Heydari and Ando haven't been invited for about year. Carlos became a good politician.
Maybe so but Montazeri is also missing and not being invited this time ,also Akhbari and Mazaheri are missing and Haghighi and Lak are in ...so you can argue both ways ...but thank God our team does not rely on any individual players .

Nov 24, 2002
s

Maybe so but Montazeri is also missing and not being invited this time ,also Akhbari and Mazaheri are missing and Haghighi and Lak are in ...so you can argue both ways ...but thank God our team does not rely on any individual players .
Montazeri is injured and he is out for 2 months.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
indeed but this guy is still alive, you Say be yade or in the memory of when someone's passed away , this guy is still around , so is Be ehterame or in the respect of

I think in your head you are doing a direct translation to " in memory of " that is used in case of someone passed away but in Persian is not necessarily just that .