تیم ملی امید، قرقیزستان را متوقف کرد!

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
I like the title of this thread .. The sad thing was at 1-1 with 5 mins to go Kyrkyzistan U23 were attacking and creating chances while Iran U23 were defending with numbers hoping to get a draw against one of the worst teams in asia( Kyrkyzestan national team is ranked 142 in the world) .. utter garbage
After the match I felt really stupid wasting 90 mins watching these useless gits.
Few days ago in another thread i claimed our future was bright, I take it back!! the future is bleak never seen an iranian football team play so bad in an asian tournament

F*ck Vingada and that Fat Useless Afazeli

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Mayeli kohan made great points on 90-program few days ago .. including the fact that Ferdosipour(Queirozi pour) never mentioned Iran U23 lost 4-1 to Vietnam for the obvious reasons ..Amsaal e Ferdosipour vaghean football o be goh keshidand all they care about is Haashiyeh:

[video=youtube;e3jN32uz5aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3jN32uz5aw[/video]

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Ali jan ( Alila) kojae ?
Vin-Gaeed reed be team ke ? Morabbi sefareshi CQ !

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002
Joke beside this is just terrible . This team had some so called stars . what happened to padideh nadideh gerefteh shode fasl : Mehdi Sharifi . the guy was no show in two games and he wasn't only one , Mosalman , Ali Karimi , etc

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Joke beside this is just terrible . This team had some so called stars . what happened to padideh nadideh gerefteh shode fasl : Mehdi Sharifi . the guy was no show in two games and he wasn't only one , Mosalman , Ali Karimi , etc
Come on Mahbod...
he was the only one that showed up today...
And as he does frequently in Sepahan, he scored :) a tir darvazeh...

I don't know if the problem is just the quality of players, or just poor coaching....It can not be just one issue. This is one of those things that everything went wrong....

Nov 24, 2002
Come on Mahbod...
he was the only one that showed up today...
And as he does frequently in Sepahan, he scored :) a tir darvazeh...

I don't know if the problem is just the quality of players, or just poor coaching....It can not be just one issue. This is one of those things that everything went wrong....
for so called padideh . he should have been better than this come on bro .
but as i said he wasn't only one .
fck vingad , the guy sucks and houman khepel lol . man in yaro har ja ke mire ridemon mishe .

Mansourian did way better job with this team. WTF was that? i guess Vingada will get fired and we will see a vatani coach

Oct 1, 2004
What can we expect. The same damn mistakes are being made with our Olympic teams for 35 years!
We had even more talented omid teams mess up in the same way.

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005
LOL.....

This team is going to be sent back to Iran before the games even officially started...

Unless IRI ships millions of barrels free oil to Vietnam quickly...
Vietnam doesn't need Iran's free oil.

Vietnam has vast Oil & Gas resources in South China Sea which are being explored , extracted and exported by a range of Vietnam state partners such as ExxonMobil (USA) , Gazprom (Russia) , Talisman Energy (Canada) & Premier Oil (UK).

Last edited: