جدیدترین موشک ایران Iran Underwater launched strategic cruise missile

May 9, 2004
در اخرین مانور ارتش و سپاه ایران یک موشک که از زیر اب شلیک می شود را امتحان کرد
این نوع موشک را تنها کشورهای محدودی در جهان دارا هستند
جزئیات این موشک هنوز افشا نشده است

<font size="4">[video=youtube;T66TBpbOq20]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T66TBpbOq20[/video]

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
در اخرین مانور ارتش و سپاه ایران یک موشک که از زیر اب شلیک می شود را امتحان کرد
Not that it's impossible, but really where did you see any indication of this missile being fired during the actual maneuver? All we have is a single video (mirrored for opposite perspective) which has no visual points of reference and could've happened anywhere on earth any time within the past few years.

Even if the video is proven to be from Sepah's maneuver, there is no evidence of this missile being an Iranian-owned operation.

And I as an Iranian actually hope to God these crazy fucks don't get a hold of such weapons because they could fire it at a US aircraft career out of sheer stupidity and then may the lord save us.

May 9, 2004
[QUOTE
=Bache Tehroon;1125794]Not that it's impossible, but really where did you see any indication
of this missile being fired during the actual maneuver? All we have is a single video (mirrored for opposite perspective) which has no visual points of reference and could've happened anywhere on earth any time within the past few years.

Even if the video is proven to be from Sepah's maneuver, there is no evidence of this missile being an Iranian-owned operation.

And I as an Iranian actually hope to God these crazy fucks don't get a hold of such weapons because they could fire it at a US aircraft career out of sheer stupidity and then may the lord save
us.[/QUOTE]
من اخبار را در اینمورد زدم
ولی فکر نکنم که این بلوف باشه یا مثلا این موشک در جای دیگری پرتاب شده باشه
چون صد درصد فیلم ان رو خواهد شد
و اگر می فرمایید چرا بیشتر در مورد ان توضیح داده نشده
فکر کنم در ویدئویی که گذاشتم توضیحات لازم را این ژنرال داد وگفت که الان نمی خواهیم در مورد ان توضیح بیشتری بدهیم

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
And I as an Iranian actually hope to God these crazy fucks don't get a hold of such weapons because they could fire it at a US aircraft career out of sheer stupidity and then may the lord save us.
This regime has not survived against all odds for so long by being suicidal.

There is no way they are gone fire the first shot against a u.s vessel at sea.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
What's the significance of a rocket being launched from under water in 2015 ?
well because historically Russian and U.S Subs before 1965ish had to surface someplace then launch the Missile.
There was two problem with launching under the water. I have not read about it for a while but here is
two cents i remember.
the thrust generated by the missile and the heat could damage the sub.

now missiles for subs actually have an extra stage. the Sub shoots them out.

then there is an extra stage where the Missile has a motor that shoots it out of Water.
Then That stage falls of the Missile and the other stages activate.

----
however I think Iran is testing out underwater torpedoes which can be shot out of large speed boats.

It is just a propaganda piece. because of the sheer number of speed boats Iran probably can strike one of the support
vessels that are in an battle group.

remember an aircraft career is basically a sitting duck. it never goes anywhere by itself. it is protected by and supported
within a five mile radius by other ships such as cruiser, frigate, destroyer, logistical ships. which have plenty of defense mechanisms
deployed on them to defend the big ship. and the big itself has airplanes and other systems to defend itself.

because Strait Hurmuz (180 km across) is so small the likely hood that one of the ships in a battle group can suffer some damage definitely exists.
however, that does not mean the battle group will be rendered operationally useless.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Its military and strategic significance is obvious in that in case of an armed conflict it can not be detected and destroyed as readily as a land launched missile or anything else on the surface.

In its so called asymmetric warfare doctrine Iran used to have only a few options for fighting, deterrence and defense at sea. These used to be Sea mines, suicide speedboats and its very minimal naval force. Recently it had incorporated land to sea cruise missiles and rocket launching speedboats as well.

While Iran has many land to sea missiles it knows that in case of any type of war or conflict with major powers, especially US, they are essentially useless because in the first hour of any such conflict they will be taken out by US missiles and air strikes.

Sea mines are another way of causing damage and mild form of deterrence but their obvious problem is that because of their smaller size the odds of a ship hitting them is slim and then the damage they can cause is also minimal and lastly advanced countries like US have very efficient mine swiping ships and technology that would almost completely make sea mines useless in case of any major conflict.

Iran now realizes that "suicide speedboats" are essentially impractical and useless against any major naval force, especially that of US. It doesn't matter if Iran can have hundreds of such boats by now they hopefully know that in case of any conflict US can cluster bomb the shit out all these boats before they even take off and without a single one of them even getting close enough to any US ship to be able to fire even a single bullet. Rocket launching speedboats are also similarly useless although perhaps a little more dangerous due to possible ability to fire a missile right before being obliterated by the opposing naval defense.

Thus having the capability to launch cruise missiles from under the water becomes quite significant in case of an armed conflict at straight of Hormoz or other parts of the Persian Gulf. I don't think Iran has the submarines with such launching capability but if indeed it has acquired such technology it could still install several of these launch pads across the Persian Gulf ready to be fired with slim chance of being detected and taken out prematurely by the opposing forces.

Last edited:
May 9, 2004
جناب
اهمیتش در این است که تنها شش هفت کشور در جهان هستند که از چنین تکنولوژی برخوردار هستند
امریکا
انگلیس
روسیه
چین
فرانسه
هند
والان ایران به این شش کشور اضافه شده

May 9, 2004
ROFLMAO ....... y'all remember this !!!
عمو این کس و شعرها را نزن
الان هواپیماهای بدون سرنشین ایران در سوریه وعراق عملیاتی شده اند و روزانه دها عملیات جنگی اجرا میکنند
بر همه واقف شده که این هواپیماها در نبردهای ارتش سوریه و عراق نقش بسزایی ایفا میکنند
بر همه واقف شده که ایران چندین ماهواره به فضا پرتاب کرده
موجود زنده به فضا فرستاده
در بین کشورهای محدود جهان است که می تواند ماهواره ساخت خودش را از کشور خودش به فضا بفرستد
سرت رو مثل کبک بکن زیر برف
چیزی را نمی بینی
ولی خودت را تا کی میخواهی فریب بدهی
دوست و دشمن می دانند که پیشرفت های ایران در بسیاری از رشته ها در بین محدود کشورهایی است که تا ده بیست سال پیش کسی باورش را نمیکرد
البته من به تو که هنوز در دوران افتابه و ماقبل افتابه مغزت جم کرده حق میدهم که باورنکنی
چون انزمان برای بسته بندی کردن واجبی احتیاج به متخصص غربی داشتیم

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
I think this video was released purely in response to John Kerry's recent remarks and hoping to strengthen the hand of Iran's negotiating team. Clearly US is trying to push Iran to accept a less than desirable deal and their tactic in forcing Iran to capitulate is by having Netanyahu run around huffing and puffing and Kerry pointing out that this negotiations are the last chance before the alternative, war.

Iran on the other hand is putting on this show, and specifically releasing this video, hoping to convince US that "war alternative" would not be as easy as they hope and thus convince them to accept Iran's terms at the negotiations. My guess is that is why Iran did not release any more information about this missile hoping to have taken the US defense strategist by surprise and hoping to give them a moment of pause that would be relayed to the US negotiating team. But I think odds are that the US intel already knows everything there is to know about Iran's defense capabilities and it will unlikely be caught off guard by any such major developments.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Does anyone have a half-reliable list of what the hell Iran and the US are bickering over in these negotiations?

I can't imagine a couple of sanctions and some useless enriched uranium is really what's at stake here. Push comes to shove both parties have ways around each other. Iran can always launder money via different sources and the US is easily capable of containing Iran's nuclear bullshit.

Is the fight over something more substantial?

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Does anyone have a half-reliable list of what the hell Iran and the US are bickering over in these negotiations?

I can't imagine a couple of sanctions and some useless enriched uranium is really what's at stake here. Push comes to shove both parties have ways around each other. Iran can always launder money via different sources and the US is easily capable of containing Iran's nuclear bullshit.

Well, what do you mean by reliable?

If you go by what the officials of both sides are saying then it seems that main point of negotiations is containing Iran's nuclear capability which Iran seems to be willing to agree to but the main point of difference is what Iran will be getting in return.

From what I've read and heard in the news it seems that Iran is willing to even completely shut down its nuclear program but for "the right price". To have things stay as they are now (with minimal enrichment and no further major advancement at Arak) Iran wants to have all the recent sanctions to be lifted but US clearly doesn't and wants to may be phase out some of the sanctions incrementally.

There are unsubstantiated reports that Iran is willing to have a comprehensive deal where it would give reassurances not only about its nuclear program but also its missile program and support of military groups outside of Iran but in exchange not only it wants all the sanctions completely lifted but guarantees that there will be no further attempt by US to have regime change and security guarantees against its neighbors as well.

One has to assume that the contents of the negotiations must be much more comprehensive than is reported otherwise there would no reason to keep its details secret not only from the public but also from politicians like Netanyahu.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
best scenario is taking place in Iraq.
hezbollah olaghs vs. ISIS dayoos.

And now these creatures are talking about mooshak o satellite: I am glad that shit-e muslims have mooshaks to kill sunni muslims. I hope sunnis get nukes to kill shit-es.

for once I hope all posts by ahmaghs in this site that are pro ALI MAFOOL are true.
I hope they use biological warfare on each other. :belly:

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
عمو این کس و شعرها را نزن
الان هواپیماهای بدون سرنشین ایران در سوریه وعراق عملیاتی شده اند و روزانه دها عملیات جنگی اجرا میکنند
بر همه واقف شده که این هواپیماها در نبردهای ارتش سوریه و عراق نقش بسزایی ایفا میکنند
بر همه واقف شده که ایران چندین ماهواره به فضا پرتاب کرده
موجود زنده به فضا فرستاده
در بین کشورهای محدود جهان است که می تواند ماهواره ساخت خودش را از کشور خودش به فضا بفرستد
سرت رو مثل کبک بکن زیر برف
چیزی را نمی بینی
ولی خودت را تا کی میخواهی فریب بدهی
دوست و دشمن می دانند که پیشرفت های ایران در بسیاری از رشته ها در بین محدود کشورهایی است که تا ده بیست سال پیش کسی باورش را نمیکرد
البته من به تو که هنوز در دوران افتابه و ماقبل افتابه مغزت جم کرده حق میدهم که باورنکنی
چون انزمان برای بسته بندی کردن واجبی احتیاج به متخصص غربی داشتیم
che khoob.
har chi mosalmoon hayee bi hame chiz hamdigeh ro bokoshan behtar baraye bashariat.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

The list of things that U.S is overtly concerned by is pretty clear.

Iran's nuclear program.
Iran's Support for Hezbollah
Iran's sporadic support for Hammas
Iran's Missile program.
--
now which ones really negotiated on is not clear and will likely not be very clear for a long-long time.

It is however more likely that nuclear negotiations is were the beef is. and the U.S is probably trying to reach an understanding (framework) with Iran over the Missile program and perhaps Hezbollah's role in Lebanon's politics. Iran is likely willing to reach and understanding over Hezbollah but not the Missile program.

if the U.S can pull this off (Truly liming Iran's nuclear capability for ten years)
and reaching an understanding over Hezbollah that would free the U.S to dramatically change its force posture.

Obama has been desperately trying to shift U.S focus To AsiaPac to "manage" rise of China.

in more concrete terms He wants the U.S 5th fleet to shrink and become a smaller part of the U.S Navy
U.S Central Command to get to smaller.

so the U.S force posture can focus on southern China Sea.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
[video=youtube;3ozytIagz-8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ozytIagz-8&spfreload=10[/video]

May 9, 2004
che khoob.
har chi mosalmoon hayee bi hame chiz hamdigeh ro bokoshan behtar baraye bashariat.
نه جناب
اسلام و مسیحیت و کمونیست بهانه است مقصود برتری بر دیگری است
مگر توی اروپا دها ملیون نفر در چند دهه قبل کشته نشدند ؟
الان که یک دهم ان که هیچ یک صدم ان هم به دست مسلمان ها به قتل نرسیده اند
انجا هم بهانه ها یکی بخاطر برتری نژادی یکی بخاطر دفاع از کارگر یکی بخاطر دفاع از کاپیتالیسم بود
ولی مقصود همان برتری و بدست اورند سرزمین ها و منابع بیشتر بود
همین الان اوکراین را نگاه کن که غرب به رهبری امریکا و شرق یعنی روسیه درگیر هستند
حالا یکی بیاید و بگوید جون کافرها همدیگر را می کشتد
احمقانه است