جواد اله***وردی از رایکف و باخت ۶-۰ تاج می***گوی&amp

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
[video]http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=42297[/video]

دوستان حتما گوش دهید بسیار جالب است.

الهوردی از دعوای ناصر حجازی و منصور رشیدی می***گوید.

الهوردی می***گوید اگر ناصر خان توی دروازه بود ما گکل نمیخوردیم.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
[video]http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=42297[/video]

دوستان حتما گوش دهید بسیار جالب است.

الهوردی از دعوای ناصر حجازی و منصور رشیدی می***گوید.

الهوردی می***گوید اگر ناصر خان توی دروازه بود ما گکل نمیخوردیم.
kasra jan where in that 31 minutes he talks about it ? I have a short life to waste 31 minutes of it on Javad sooti !

Oct 1, 2004
چه شخصیت زننده و سوسولی داره این آقای الله وردی. دروغ و سوسه ازش میباره

You should see his interview with Navad about Iran-Hollad. Shameful for an athlete to have such a mentality going into a game.

[video=youtube;QyEG5QAlzD0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyEG5QAlzD0[/video]

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You should see his interview with Navad about Iran-Hollad. Shameful for an athlete to have such a mentality going into a game.
Yeah I've seen it before. Makes me cringe. How 'disconnected' does a nation have to be with the world they're living in? All the videos from that era highlight this huge disconnect over and over again. People just didn't give a fuck about learning or knowing. They still don't, but thanks to the internet, things have gotten slightly better.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
One of the 1st games I went to as a kid was Taj Sepahan game and when Alahverdi wpuld get the ball one side would yell "Javad Alahverdi" and the other side would chant "Bebandideh be gari". It had a nice ring to it.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
One of the 1st games I went to as a kid was Taj Sepahan game and when Alahverdi wpuld get the ball one side would yell "Javad Alahverdi" and the other side would chant "Bebandideh be gari". It had a nice ring to it.
You sure? I recall they used to sing that for Akbar Eftekhari... but to be honest Javad deserved it more despite the Qaafiyeh suited Eftekhari!

Allahverdi was a dumbass defender more suitable for pulling a carriage!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
You sure? I recall they used to sing that for Akbar Eftekhari... but to be honest Javad deserved it more despite the Qaafiyeh suited Eftekhari!

Allahverdi was a dumbass defender more suitable for pulling a carriage!
I am sure because after repeating it so many times at home, my dad told my brother he can't take me to any more games.

Feb 4, 2005
I am sure because after repeating it so many times at home, my dad told my brother he can't take me to any more games.
I also took my cousin's 10 y/o son to Azadi once and she wasn't happy with her son's improved vocabulary after the game. To my credit I had warned her that she would hear unimaginable words coming out of her son's mouth if I took him to a football match. Well she never let him go watch football games anymore.

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
I also took my cousin's 10 y/o son to Azadi once and she wasn't happy with her son's improved vocabulary after the game. To my credit I had warned her that she would hear unimaginable words coming out of her son's mouth if I took him to a football match. Well she never let him go watch football games anymore.
Nader jan back then shit like that phrase was considered inappropriate but today it would be taken as "adabiat va farhange naabe irane islami" considering the vulgarities that are chanted in the stadiums.

Nov 24, 2002
I considered vocabulary which was used in stadiums 20 years a go harsh and vulgar, apparently it took to another level in last 5-10 years. I used to take my little cousin there and after few matches he was repeating ''Shiro Samavar''(not the whole version though lol), my aunt was shocked and i didn't take the kid anymore to the stadium lol. I totally agree with Zob on this.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Nader jan back then shit like that phrase was considered inappropriate but today it would be taken as "adabiat va farhange naabe irane islami" considering the vulgarities that are chanted in the stadiums.
Back then it was like a comedy show with about 30,000 participants ...it was at times hilarious just listening to the chants in a poetic order and laugh your socks off and find yourself forgetting to watch the game and losing track of it ! there was so much humour and laughter from both sides going back and fort ,nothing much rude or disgusting and low class as what is going on these days.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Back then it was like a comedy show with about 30,000 participants ...it was at times hilarious just listening to the chants in a poetic order and laugh your socks off and find yourself forgetting to watch the game and losing track of it ! there was so much humour and laughter from both sides going back and fort ,nothing much rude or disgusting and low class as what is going on these days.
You are right about it being a comedy show. Affordable entertainment for the masses. There was this old man simply called "Ali joon" pronounced Ali djoon as Isfahanihaye ghaleez do, He was sort of a Sepahan mascot in Bagh Homayoun. He would run a bunch of laps before all of Sepahan games wearing a wife beater and white shorts. The old man had to be at least 85 and didn't have an ounce of fat on him. He had to weigh no more than 100 pounds. He would run the laps and wave at everyone while they would chant "Ali djoon doostet darim". People had fun in those times and were for the most part polite.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
The crazy stuff started right after the Iraq war was finished. People no longer had a reason to be nice to each other. They were left 'wanting' all day long. The country was considered to be 'in ruins' (when it wasn't) and everyone was full of demands. That's when everything started going to shit.

Then came Khatami's era and this allowed some of the more educated layers of the society to enjoy relative peace and regular entertainment (music, parties, some concerts) among themselves while the uneducated, poor and deprived masses took their frustrations to stadiums. This started a whole new culture of LASHO LOOSH BAZI.

It's been exponentially going downhill since.