خيابانيسم

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
^ I dont know if you're on this site often or not but that vid has been the talk of town for the past like 72 hours here and posted twice already... still worthy of add'l exposure.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
همین سلطان قابوس بود که اینارو چند بار نجات داد، حالا که با پمپئو باهاش دیدار کرده اینا بهشون بر خورده. این حساب شدست،

Glad he's revealing himself to more and more people. I'm known as the pessimist here, and I still maintain very little hope for Iran, but I see some 'sane' minds being more vocal these days. It's a far cry from where things should be, but it's something. I knew this guy was a racist piece of shit back in 1997 when he called Australians "Bi-sho'oor". Most people didn't even notice it. People who noticed it laughed at it. He was their hero for a shitty commentary over Khodadad Azizi's goal. My disappointment and pessimism comes from the incredible amount of effort and time that it takes for people to simply see the reality in front of them.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Glad he's revealing himself to more and more people. I'm known as the pessimist here, and I still maintain very little hope for Iran, but I see some 'sane' minds being more vocal these days. It's a far cry from where things should be, but it's something. I knew this guy was a racist piece of shit back in 1997 when he called Australians "Bi-sho'oor". Most people didn't even notice it. People who noticed it laughed at it. He was their hero for a shitty commentary over Khodadad Azizi's goal. My disappointment and pessimism comes from the incredible amount of effort and time that it takes for people to simply see the reality in front of them.
Dude we have been laughing and taking the piss at him for years, we just didn't know he is a two faced cunt playing with people's emotions for his own interest.
If calling him out is pessimism then count me in!

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Dude we have been laughing and taking the piss at him for years, we just didn't know he is a two faced cunt playing with people's emotions for his own interest.
If calling him out is pessimism then count me in!
The thing is, why didn't you know that? Does it take a specific revelation about his 78 Billion Toman sponsorship deal to consider him a "two faced cunt playing with people's emotions"? Why?

You know what it really takes to realize someone is a two faced cunt playing with people's emotions for his own interest? This:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم. ضمن عرض سلام خدمت ملت شریف ایران ایام فاطمیه رو به شهدای هشت سال دفاع مقدس و رهبر معظم انقلاب تسلیت میگم. طاعات و عبادات شما در سایه ی دعای بنیانگذار انقلاب و جانشین به حق ایشان مقبول باد

Feb 4, 2005
The thing is, why didn't you know that? Does it take a specific revelation about his 78 Billion Toman sponsorship deal to consider him a "two faced cunt playing with people's emotions"? Why?

You know what it really takes to realize someone is a two faced cunt playing with people's emotions for his own interest? This:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم. ضمن عرض سلام خدمت ملت شریف ایران ایام فاطمیه رو به شهدای هشت سال دفاع مقدس و رهبر معظم انقلاب تسلیت میگم. طاعات و عبادات شما در سایه ی دعای بنیانگذار انقلاب و جانشین به حق ایشان مقبول باد
No need for such a long text. Hamoon Besmellah baseh

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
Fuck his hizbollahi mother fucking ass. I have lost that one drop of respect I had thinking his heart had a little good. Now I know he is nothing and nokar and a thief. Two face fucker. That idiot sob Missaghi as well. Who the fuck they are taking CQ under question and playing with peoples emotions. I saw a video this morning on a fb fan page which I have asked the guy to email me so that I can share on how CQ had mentally disabled kids and poor kids from orphanage meet with TM before that Qatar and S Korea encouner in 2014 to motivate the team. After meeting in person they recorded messages to the players and it was shown to them before that Qatar game which made them cry and motivated to win for kids of Iran. CQ is a master coach and psychologist and the guy that says the story says it was to remain a secret. And most importantly CQ had the money the team got from Qatar victory donated to them which helped a lot. And fucker Khiabani has the guts to question him and his money. I’ll post the video once I get it and you be the judge.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field

No, I wouldn't judge a broadcaster's character based on the text that is a compulsory reading by them all.
I hated Arabic at high school but if I wanted to progress I had to study it.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
No, I wouldn't judge a broadcaster's character based on the text that is a compulsory reading by them all.
I hated Arabic at high school but if I wanted to progress I had to study it.
Man you are one stubborn simpleton when it comes to reality. It's all fun and games for you until reality smacks you in the face. It's a good attitude, but not always. I'm sure you know that by now.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
Fuck his hizbollahi mother fucking ass. I have lost that one drop of respect I had thinking his heart had a little good. Now I know he is nothing and nokar and a thief. Two face fucker. That idiot sob Missaghi as well. Who the fuck they are taking CQ under question and playing with peoples emotions. I saw a video this morning on a fb fan page which I have asked the guy to email me so that I can share on how CQ had mentally disabled kids and poor kids from orphanage meet with TM before that Qatar and S Korea encouner in 2014 to motivate the team. After meeting in person they recorded messages to the players and it was shown to them before that Qatar game which made them cry and motivated to win for kids of Iran. CQ is a master coach and psychologist and the guy that says the story says it was to remain a secret. And most importantly CQ had the money the team got from Qatar victory donated to them which helped a lot. And fucker Khiabani has the guts to question him and his money. I’ll post the video once I get it and you be the judge.
You know the thing is even our football is hezbollahi, mentioning it once a while is a decent thing.