دستاورد های شیعیان صفوی

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Dr. Amir Hossein Khonji. There is no more knowledgable person out there when it comes to iranian history. I have some of his reference books which are very rare and hard to find stuff from the safavid era.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Dr. Amir Hossein Khonji. There is no more knowledgable person out there when it comes to iranian history. I have some of his reference books which are very rare and hard to find stuff from the safavid era.
thanks for the first part.
for the second part, what are his research publications? i would like to know what he has researched.
and in case you know, could you tell me what era of iranian history this person specializes on? safaviyeh till now ?

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
He is an encyclopedia of iranian history from every time frame you wish. from times of zartosht until today. He has a brilliant book called "foroopashiye sasanian". World class stuff that explain from the first days how the arabs planned to attack iran, very detailed until they took over the whole country. He has books about how ghaznavi turks started to take over iran, about seljuk turks, safavi turks, about kourosh, zartosht, mazdak, about yaghoobe leis and on and on. he has a book called "eslam haaye moteaarez", fantastic book too. another book called "fergheye shia", a detailed explanation about this bimaari....

May 21, 2003
He is an encyclopedia of iranian history from every time frame you wish. from times of zartosht until today. He has a brilliant book called "foroopashiye sasanian". World class stuff that explain from the first days how the arabs planned to attack iran, very detailed until they took over the whole country. He has books about how ghaznavi turks started to take over iran, about seljuk turks, safavi turks, about kourosh, zartosht, mazdak, about yaghoobe leis and on and on. he has a book called "eslam haaye moteaarez", fantastic book too. another book called "fergheye shia", a detailed explanation about this bimaari....
ok so you don't have any information about where he did his PHD and what were his publications. in case you are wondering what i am after here, once you get to the publications you can see the sources used for those published papers and that is one way to note how open the horizons are.
thank you for the other information anyway

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I did a brief research, his PHDs where in hoghoogh and oloom siaasi. His advantage was that he lived in qatar and kuwait for a while and his arabic was perfect too so he could read, understand and translate old arabic books all on his own and didnt have to rely on other peoples sayings and translations. He is dead now but the IR blocked and filtred his site for years and they always told him its because his stuff contained "mataalebe mojremaane".

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
in case you are wondering what i am after here, once you get to the publications you can see the sources used for those published papers and that is one way to note how open the horizons are.
thank you for the other information anyway
Ok, if you are after HIS sources, you only need to go to the pages i posted and and at the end of the page, he always gives the sources of his texts. I even own some of those sources he uses and if you want them just let me know. Some of them are really rare stuff written by safavid army generals and pro safavid tarikh negaran from those times who experienced stuff from first hand! Those times must have been so horrible as the safavids didnt even hide their crimes, they rather wrote everything down accurately and detailed as if it was "shohrat". They really believed their sick killings and eatings of iranians where necessary stuff that had to be made to get Iranians out of the dark and to ali and emaamat!

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
''Dr. Amir Hossein Khonji'' Such a person doesn't seem to exist.
واسه طلبه شیعه اثنی عشری صفوی مثل تو معلومه که چنین آدمی وجود نداره. ملا های شیعه که دارو ندارشونو از صفویان دارن, این بزرگوار رو همیشه چوب لا چرخش گذاشتن. حالا فعلا بشین روش حرام خوار تخم شیعه.

May 21, 2003
I did a brief research, his PHDs where in hoghoogh and oloom siaasi. His advantage was that he lived in qatar and kuwait for a while and his arabic was perfect too so he could read, understand and translate old arabic books all on his own and didnt have to rely on other peoples sayings and translations. He is dead now but the IR blocked and filtred his site for years and they always told him its because his stuff contained "mataalebe mojremaane".
there are definitely arabic sources that are excellent collectors of portions of iranian history. this is definitely an advantage for him. I will follow the trail and see if he has tapped into Roman and Greek sources as well.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Iranians owe Safavid Dynasty so much with out them Persians and Kurds would have been Turkish speakers now a days same for Iraqis, with out them a country called Iran wouldn't exist. Georgians and Armenians have also high regards for Safavid too after what Shah Abbas did for them.

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Please Google the invisible imaginary man called ''Dr. Amir Hossein Khonji''
Seyed Ghassem has lost his head completely lol.
:)

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
there are definitely arabic sources that are excellent collectors of portions of iranian history. this is definitely an advantage for him. I will follow the trail and see if he has tapped into Roman and Greek sources as well.
Well for the safavids era greek and roman sources are irrelevant as in times of safavids the greek werent involved in history writing and romans were eliminated as an empire. Khonji however translated "cyropaedia" (kourosh nameh) written by the great greek Xneophon a student of Socrates which is a great source to get to know the persians from people who actually had to do with them from first hand.

Khonji however uses "safar naameyeh veniziaan" as one of his many sources to explain the dark era of safavids. Venezian businessmen and merchants were to cross Iran in those times and they reported horibble things. They reported from cities that were emptied of people who were killed and bodies just piled up on eachother making it to a fest meal for laashkhors and hyenas. Cities that were smelling so vomit enducing (because of the death bodies on the streets) that no caravan could enter them.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Iranians owe Safavid Dynasty so much with out them Persians and Kurds would have been Turkish speakers now a days same for Iraqis, with out them a country called Iran wouldn't exist. Georgians and Armenians have also high regards for Safavid too after what Shah Abbas did for them.
kos keshe bisavaaade molllah nejaad. Safavids where anatolian turks themselves. Those silly, fucked up and washed up stories you write above are the lies of shia mullahs who owe the safavids everything they own. kos kesh iranians were speaking persian before and after safavids came to iran, persian language at those times were in no danger at all most of our brilliant works be it in mathematics, philosophy, poetry, ...were written in perfect persian language way before the safavi turks came to kill, rape, eat and violate everything iranian. Infact the safavis brought their turkish language to iran and made it to the language of darbaar. Kos kesh most safavids couldnt even speak persian themselves. The safavi vs. ottoman wars were known to be a war of shia turks (safavis) vs. sunni turks (ottomans) on iranian ground and the back of poor iranian people and they were started by the safavi turks after killing sunnis on ottoman territory on numerous occasions. They did this until solatan salim had enough and attacked that sick animal shah esmail and destroyed the whole shia safavi turk army and people in Tabriz came on the streets and cheered the ottoman king for rescuing them from those people eating safavid animals. kos kesh, the name Iran came a lot later at times of Reza Shah. Until Reza shah, Iran never existed as the name of a country. At times of Safavis it was called "mamaaleke mahrooseye Safavi" and under Ghajars it was called "mamaaleke mahrooseye Ghajaar". Reza Shah gave the entitiy the name of Iran.

Kos keshe mollah, to daste raast o chapetam nemitooni az ham tashkhis bedi, to ro che be tarikhe iran`? To kooneto injaa bedeh.

Last edited: