سال نو مبارک

Meehandoost

Bench Warmer
Sep 4, 2005
Indeed, the same goes for me and I wanted to take this opportunity to wish everyone and their loved ones a Happy Naw-Ruz, and a healthy, prosperous and wonderful new year.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Hello all,

It has been so long since I posted anything here. Happy new year to all and best wishes.
omg ur backkkkk Mashtnaghi jan!:))
I can officially declare this is the best Eidi Ive got in a while! so good to hear from you and hope ur feeling much better than before?!:)

thanx, Wish you too a New year with great health, happiness and everything else you wish for..

Feb 4, 2005
I can officially declare this is the best Eidi Ive got in a while! so good to hear from you and hope ur feeling much better than before?!:)

thanx, Wish you too a New year with great health, happiness and everything else you wish for..
Indeed it's a great news. Welcome back mashtnaghi jAn. Best wishes to you and your loved ones.

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002

Wow, is that you in the picture?!!! You are gorgeous. I am humbled by your reaction. I am not sure when was the last time I posted here, but after the health scare which after a year and half of follow-ups turned out to be nothing, I decided to retie my connections with my roots. I took a year off in two chunks and lived in Iran a fall and a winter, and last spring and summer. A lot to share… I am going back for two weeks next Friday. Btw, ISP forums are blocked in Iran and I was not much into VPN, and when I was back here I was so behind at work that did not have time to visit the site.

Anyhow, I am excited to learn about all of you, and will do my best to participate more.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
whoooooooooolie $h*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mashtnaghi jan, very nice to see you back!!!!!! What a relief!!!!!! We've been constantly asking about you here!!! Baba don't do this to us! A message or something that you will be away for a while would have been good.

Anyways, as Niloufar says this turned out to be one great new year! :D Hope you feel better now. I also wish you and your family a great year!

Cheers! :)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
Saale no ye hamegi Irooni ha ye ba haal mobarak basheh ishalla salaamato khosh bashin.
Ali joon is that you? if it is... che ghadar range zard behet miad :) Mashalla kheili khosh ghiafeh o khosh tipi khosh be haalet...
dar zemn ye lahzeh mano yaade sarda ghelich endakhti :D
eydet mobarak va;
daste Ali be hamraat :)

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
MashtNaghi joon salaam o eydet mobaarak o sad saal be in saal ha...
ishalla hamisheh salaamat o khosh bashi...
va bishtar bia in tarafa...
halla har joori ke doost daari ...az ghadim goftan : "salaahe mamlekat-e khish, khosrovan danand"...vali agar bishtar mioomadi inja ma bishtar estefadeh mikardim :)

ghorbaanat
mehdi

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Oh perfect! So glad ur health scare was nothing Mashtnaghi jan and ur healthy and well.:) we were so worried about u, specially that u didnt post after that..

oh niice so u've been to Iran so many times lately.good for u..plz visit ISP more often, we miss u here!

*hehe btw thats not me in my avator! That gorgeous girl u mention is Hila Sedighi,the famous young activist/poet in Iran who got jailed.and the other one is famous lawyer,Nasrin Sotoudeh,again behind bars..

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
I had no idea what you guys were assuming. Some of you have my email :) But, I can see your point and I should have posted something. I am sorry to have worried you.

Thank you all and I am glad to learn more about all of you.

Nilu khanoom, is it me or she looks a lot like you?

Iran was an experience and I will share with you more when I get a chance.

I hope all the old members are still here, Masoud A, Khrous, BT, Bi aberoo, Westi so many great people.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Mashtnaghi jan, no worries. It's just nice to see you back. Hope you'll stay around this time and don't disappear! .

Ali joon is that you? if it is... che ghadar range zard behet miad :) Mashalla kheili khosh ghiafeh o khosh tipi khosh be haalet...
dar zemn ye lahzeh mano yaade sarda ghelich endakhti :D
eydet mobarak va;
daste Ali be hamraat :)
Meyti joon, I'm gonna take that as a compliment I guess. :) But that is actually the picture of the late Brazilian captain and magical player of the 80's, Dr. Socrates. Anyways, you know I'm not that old! I'm much younger than that eventhough I might sound like an oldie sometime! :D

Eyde shoma ham mobarak, omidvaram sale khoobi ro dashte bashi! Thanks a lot.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
I had no idea what you guys were assuming. Some of you have my email :) But, I can see your point and I should have posted something. I am sorry to have worried you.

Thank you all and I am glad to learn more about all of you.

Nilu khanoom, is it me or she looks a lot like you?

Iran was an experience and I will share with you more when I get a chance.

I hope all the old members are still here, Masoud A, Khrous, BT, Bi aberoo, Westi so many great people.
hehe aw, thats a great compliment if you think I look like her, Mashtnaghi jan!

Looking forward to hear ur stories from Iran.

oh btw about old-timers, yes all are here..except Bi-Aberoo. he hasnt posted for a while..and khorus is busy with family and his kids' soccer school! he is lining up the next Mahdavikia-Hashemian for TM!:)