سعید کنگرانی درگذشت

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
His life was not so good in the USA. I met him once and he actually use to work with a friend of mine for an Iranian company in the USA selling phones cards to Iran. Imagine that and going from a star to selling phone cards in a shitty company. That sure is very depressing. RIP. I always liked Saeed and his great role in Daei Jaan Napoleon!

Last edited:

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
His life was not so good in the USA. I met him once and he actually use to work with a friend of mine for an Iranian company in the USA selling phones cards to Iran. Imagine that and going from a star to selling phone companies in a shitty company. That sure is very depressing. RIP. I always liked Saeed and his great role in Daei Jaan Napoleon!
Still beats the stress and pollution and the uncertainty in Iran.

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
how can a C-list Iranian actor survive in the west. Your comment is true but finances can be the determining factor (and family in our cases)

These guys should not go back to Iran after living abroad for years. The place is fucking unhealthy and depressing as hell for someone who has seen "the other side". He was too young to have a heart attack :(

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Man this sucks ... In my opinion, Daei Jaan Napolean is the best comedy series produced in history of Iranian TV shows.

May he Rest in peace and find his Leyli :(
It has it's place as one of the best ever series but there is also Sammad ,Okhtapoos , Shabakeh sefr when it comes to comedy .

I must have read that Dayee jan book atleast 10 times although never got to watch the whole tv series ,just bits and pieces .

Parviz Sayyad was the king of humour in the 70s on tv and cinema , and not just for his role as Sammad .

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
It has it's place as one of the best ever series but there is also Sammad ,Okhtapoos , Shabakeh sefr when it comes to comedy .

I must have read that Dayee jan book atleast 10 times although never got to watch the whole tv series ,just bits and pieces .

Parviz Sayyad was the king of humour in the 70s on tv and cinema , and not just for his role as Sammad .
Samad was great 2, but it was not really Series, it was movie sequel no? Shabakeh Sefr is the one with Hassan Khayat Bashi? I seen some YouTube clips of that one but never fully. What is Okhtapoos? never even heard of it ? is it during IR era ?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Samad was great 2, but it was not really Series, it was movie sequel no? Shabakeh Sefr is the one with Hassan Khayat Bashi? I seen some YouTube clips of that one but never fully. What is Okhtapoos? never even heard of it ? is it during IR era ?
Yes Sammad was started in the "Sarkaar ostovar " tv series ...Okhtapoos was also a tv series with a brilliant line up of actors like Parviz Sayyaad ,all pre 1979 .

Hassan Khayatbashi was another brilliant actor/producer/broadaster and singer .