سقوط هواپیمای مسافربری در ایران

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Indeed sad news!
Well, the main reason is the fucking bastards of IRGC.
This airliner ASMAN (oldest air fleets in the world) owns by Civil Servants Pension Organization (CSPO) which runs by the governance of the Ministry of Welfare and Social Security, directly connected to IR Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), meaning they still are under sanctions!

Rest in Peace and God bless.
My thoughts are with the victims and families affected by the unfortunate incident.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
yeah I'm amazed too, after buying a few turboprops we should have already been at least in par with Northern European countries , that makes me wonder :unsure:
Fariborz jan, Iran can now get the spare parts! At the very least the airplanes should not fall off the sky. This plane had a problem once before this incident too. The pilot had to land the plane because of technical problems. Why they still chose to continue flying it is beyond me.

1518971388054.png
Fariborz jan, Iran can now get the spare parts! At the very least the airplanes should not fall off the sky. This plane had a problem once before this incident too. The pilot had to land the plane because of technical problems. Why they still chose to continue flying it is beyond me.
Azziz jan I guess you are living in a lala land , no offense...... yes they are supposed to do tons of things but they dont and dont want to . this nation is FUCKED from top to bottom. All you hear are lies and excuses , 24/7 ..

You should know by now that these 80 Mil people have stand no where on that Map . they dont exist, their lives won't matter

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Due to sheer incompetence of Iranian government and poor news dissemination, we will soon witness legions of Iranians who will wear an aviation hat expert and some with experience in Aid in mountainous terrain.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
Sad news indeed.
Reportedly some environmental activists who had traveled to Tehran to defend their fellow arrested environmentalists were among those killed on the crash, including wildlife expert Hadi Fahimi. RIP.

hadi fahimi.jpg