صل علی*** محمد رهبر رهبر آمد.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
I dont think its your work Behrooz. Its to flat and tabloid to be your own work. However i know iranians are among the most bisavaad and tabloid people on this earth and i know such senseless stuff are to find on facebook en masse.

The russians or better say the soviets had better ties to Shah than they EVER had to IR. You dont become rahbare bahbar with economic trades for around 1,5 Mil. of dollars per year, you dont become rahbare rahbar when you philosophically are not into regime change here and there while the americans (the true rahbare rahbar) are the ones who brought all our rahbars to power. Russians simply try to work with whoever is in charge as long as they pose no threat to russian interests. That means the russians are pretty much a very normal government who usually deal with other governments based on international laws. They however had much more respect for shah than they had for the IR.

What Putin is doing jere is a very logical and pragmatic thing. He visits Iran just like he has visited so many other countries and tries to put something together against the american intrusion of the ME. He knows Iran could be a usefull ally. What he doesnt know though is: IR is smarter than shah. IR knows exactly who brought them up and who is keeping them in there. While the IR will do their best to use Russia to protect their own fucked up interests in syria, they will never forget who is their real boss and one serious call from washington will be enough to make the IR back down from all they have promised to russians, iraqis, syrians...they simply know russians are not experienced in helping them to stay at charge nor to get rid of them. The americans are experienced in both.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Baba jaan, it's simple humour. Why do you take everything seriously and as written? Most people have the ability to understand when something is written in jest and take it as such. I mean come on, are you that rigid in real life? Relax a little. If I took everything I read as seriously as you do I would be fighting everybody and myself 200 times a day.
This is the kind of thing that people say to take the piss out of the IR. They have been saying the regime is an American, British, French etc etc stooge for years. Russia is just the latest one. I think you know what I mean.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Well we both know that this thing is not all joke. Yes iranians talk much and not much of it makes sense but stuff like this is actually not very funny because it shows many iranians still dont know who is really hurting them for decades. I have heard iranians even say China is the one behind these shiite animals! I mean how bisavad can one get? Only because china like anybody else is making deals with the IR people call IR chini. looool. As said, Putin as a secular is not a big friend of these mullahs but he pragmatically explores all options to get more on boat specially when it comes to the syrian issue. So a picture like this is absolutely not a big deal. Infact the real "rahbaraane rahbar" are those who are not making photos with rahbar. They are smarter than that.

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
هر وخت می بینیم ما با این بی وطن ها ی بسیجی مثل حسن و اشتر آدم کش ,ی مشت آخوند کت شلواری یه طرف ایستادیم,عقمون می گیره , دوباره لمس می کنیم که این آخوند بی وطن چقد حروم زاده است , پدرسگ های به شرف دیگه همین یه قشر ما رو گه مالی نکرده بودن که حالا می کنن , قشری که افتخارش اینه که حتی خام کس کشی های موسوی جاکش نشد , حالا کسی که ولد زنای امریکاست میاد خودشو جایی میتپونه که مخالفین امریکا وایستادن, کثافت های هفت خط مزور بی وطن

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
هر وخت می بینیم ما با این بی وطن ها ی بسیجی مثل حسن و اشتر آدم کش ,ی مشت آخوند کت شلواری یه طرف ایستادیم,عقمون می گیره , دوباره لمس می کنیم که این آخوند بی وطن چقد حروم زاده است , پدرسگ های به شرف دیگه همین یه قشر ما رو گه مالی نکرده بودن که حالا می کنن , قشری که افتخارش اینه که حتی خام کس کشی های موسوی جاکش نشد , حالا کسی که ولد زنای امریکاست میاد خودشو جایی میتپونه که مخالفین امریکا وایستادن, کثافت های هفت خط مزور بی وطن
اصلا قدرت امریکا در همینه. کمک به کثافت های که میگن مرگ بر امریکا. این بهترین روش برای کیر کردن و گول زدن عوام بوده و هست ولی هیشکی مثل آمریکایی ها تو این جریان تبحر نداره. روسا خیلی ساده تر از این حرفا هستن و واسه همین همیشه کیر خوردن. روسا همیشه آشکار گفتن کی دوسته و کی دشمن. آمریکایی ها از انگلیسی ها یاد گرفتن که جریانات رو کمپلکس تر و عمیق تر ببین و از مکر و حیله استفاده کنن. جدی میگم, تو به من بگو, وقتی احتیاج به یه مشت ملا و شیخ داری که بیان و منطقه رو به گا بدن و قیمت نفت رو به این شکل پایین بکشن و از هر گونه پیشرفت تو کشور های خودشون جلوگیری کنن, بهترین ترفند برای اینکه این عوامل رو سر کار بیاری بدون اینکه دنیا بفهمه کی اینا رو سر کار آورده و نگه داشته چیه؟ همون مرگ بر امریکا گفتنه دیگه! همون مرگ بر امریکا گفتن یکی از پای های اساسی این سیاست آمریکاست, یعنی اگه خودشون نمیگفتن, امریکا این رو بهشون یاد میداد که حتما بگن. همین جاکش های داعش مگه غیر از اینن؟ سلاح و اسلحه رو از همین آمریکایی ها میگیرن, همین آمریکایی ها تمرینشون میدن, همین آمریکایی ها مرز های اردن و ترکیه رو واسه اینا وا گذاشتن که برن و بیان, ولی اینا هم مثل ملا های ایران میگن مرگ بر امریکا.

سال های سال زبون من مو در آورد...هرچی به این ایرونی ها میگفتم بابا, پدر جان, اینا آمریکایی هستند, یه سرشون مثل منتظری اصلا این رو گفتن, دیگه رو شده. جواب این جاهلان به من چی بود؟ این بود: برو بابا اینا صبح تا شب دارن میگن مرگ بر امریکا, پرچم امریکا رو لگد مال میکنن, آتیش میزنن....میبینی؟ یعنی به این راحتی میشه عوام رو فریب داد. حالا تو بیا به این جاهل ها بگو آخه پدر جان, فحش که باد هواست, امریکا اگه از اینا حمایت کنه که نمیاد این رو علنا به دنیا بگه که. دنیا بهش میخنده, اعتبارش رو از دست میده, مردم خودش بهش گیر میدن. پس میاد چیکار میکنه؟ میگه اآقا بگو, تا میتونی بگو مرگ بر امریکا چون اصلا مهمه که چنین باشه . برای فرستادن مردم دنبال نخود سیاه الزامیست

Last edited by a moderator:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Well we both know that this thing is not all joke. Yes iranians talk much and not much of it makes sense but stuff like this is actually not very funny because it shows many iranians still dont know who is really hurting them for decades. I have heard iranians even say China is the one behind these shiite animals! I mean how bisavad can one get? Only because china like anybody else is making deals with the IR people call IR chini. looool. As said, Putin as a secular is not a big friend of these mullahs but he pragmatically explores all options to get more on boat specially when it comes to the syrian issue. So a picture like this is absolutely not a big deal. Infact the real "rahbaraane rahbar" are those who are not making photos with rahbar. They are smarter than that.
Exactly. I think most people in Iran, as least the ones I speak to, know that these motherfcker akhonds go into bed with anybody for their interests. Not Iran's interests, but THEIR OWN interests. Putin is not suddenly in love with akhounds, and neither are the akhounds in love with Putin. It's all about common interests and goals at any particular time. This could change next week or even tomorrow. A week is a long time in politics, as the saying goes. For now IR and Russia have common goals that are more important than their differences.

Anyway, I wonder if as part of the negotiations, the Russians asked to use Iran's soil to attack ISIS from. Whatever it was, it was very important for Putin to meet and speak with seyyed in person. Otherwise Putin doesn't give these guys the time of day, normally.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
Anyway, I wonder if as part of the negotiations, the Russians asked to use Iran's soil to attack ISIS from. Whatever it was, it was very important for Putin to meet and speak with seyyed in person. Otherwise Putin doesn't give these guys the time of day, normally.
He is a tough and intelligent SOB. An ex KGB guy who knows who he is talking to. I dont think they will talk about using iranian soil to attack IS as the russians already had the permission to fire missiles from caspian sea in IS direction. I think he is just visiting all those countries who could be of any use in his fight against IS. But be sure, Putin hich tare ii vaase inaa khoord nemikone. They are very straight and clear about what they want and what they dont want and as our long time neighbour they know shiite mullahs better than most others. They know whoever relied on shiite mullahs, always ended being stabbed in their backs one way or another. He just needs the mullahs influence in syria and their political support on international stages. Thats all it is. I never forget how RIA Novosti news agency always reported the new so called rockets and drones of sepah and in the same breath ridiculed their built quality and at one point even showed a picture of a drone which was kept together with simple navaar chasb. Russians as i said before had a lot more respect for shah than they ever had for these mullahs. Their contacts and meetings are purely of strategic nature.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
If either Americans or Russians dictate the future of our people, either way, the Iranians are screwed.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
If either Americans or Russians dictate the future of our people, either way, the Iranians are screwed.
Let's not be melodramatic.

Iranians deserve a governing regime much much better than what's currently ruling Iran.

however, the tale of Iran's rapid demise or rapid accession are both rather false.

any governing regime that comes to power in Iran will likely maintain uneasy relations with Saudies and Turkey, Cordial Relations with Russia, Close relations with China, India and the west.

Eras don't necessarily repeat. Iran won't likely be America's backyard like it was in the 1950s or 1960s.

It also won't be "independent" like the revolution claimed it would be.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Let's not be melodramatic.

Iranians deserve a governing regime much much better than what's currently ruling Iran.

however, the tale of Iran's rapid demise or rapid accession are both rather false.

any governing regime that comes to power in Iran will likely maintain uneasy relations with Saudies and Turkey, Cordial Relations with Russia, Close relations with China, India and the west.

Eras don't necessarily repeat. Iran won't likely be America's backyard like it was in the 1950s or 1960s.

It also won't be "independent" like the revolution claimed it would be.
I don't understand the point you are making.
Any government ? We are stuck with this government for the next 100 years.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't understand the point you are making.
Any government ? We are stuck with this government for the next 100 years.
This regime is not static either!. it tends to accept a small subset of "oppositions" ideas make it its own.
and then get rid of that opposition build a new opposition out of its own establishment forces.

There has been really three governing regimes in Iran in the last 35 years.

The years of Regime Establishment (Tasbit) 1357-1368 (Khomeini's death)

Post War Reconstruction Era and sudo Liberalization. (1369-1388)

Regime Preparing for Transition Period (1388-Khamenie Death).

Things in politics always look so ingrained until they don't.

in 1354 Nobody ever thought Shah's regime is so fragile either.

Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
another niggansky, the europian 1# Viktor "totalitarian fascist" Orbánsky on hold!
one by one they coming and guess what, they have nice gifts packed to give to jerk-offs.

Iranians will never get rid off these mullas, it's over and it's so bloody sad!