علی انصاریان به «کما رفت»

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com
1612325359367.png

گزارش‌ها به نقل از اعضای خانواده و تیم پزشکی علی انصاریان، پیش‌کسوت فوتبال ایران، حاکی از وخامت حال وی و به «کما» رفتن این چهره ورزشی است.

حامد اژدری، داماد خانواده علی انصاریان، صبح روز سه‌شنبه، ۱۴ بهمن به خبرگزاری مهر گفت در حالی که تا بعدازظهر «دیروز همه چیز عادی بود... اما شرایط تغییر کرد» و انصاریان «از اواخر شب به کما رفتند و سطح اکسیژن خون نیز تا حد زیادی افت کرد.»

وی اضافه کرد: «طبق گفته پزشکان، امیدمان برای بازگشت علی خیلی کم است و احتمالا این فوتبالیست بیش از چند ساعت، دوام نیاورد.»

محمدرضا هاشمیان، پزشک معالج علی انصاریان، هم در گفت‌و‌گو با خبرگزاری ایرنا، وضعیت او را «پیچیده و بحرانی» توصیف کرده است.

آن طور که آقای هاشمیان خبر داده، «درگیری» ریه انصاریان از مهرداد میناوند هم «بیشتر» است.

پیش از این نیز اخبار ضدونقیضی از وضعیت جسمی علی انصاریان منتشر شده بود که از حدود دو هفته پیش به دلیل ابتلا به کرونا در بیمارستان فرهیختگان تهران بستری شد.

مهرداد میناوند، دیگر بازیکن سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران روز چهارشنبه، هشتم بهمن‌ماه، در حالی جان خود را از دست داد که پزشکان پیشتر اعلام کرده بودند که او با توجه به درگیری ۸۰ درصدی ریه‌اش به آی‌سی‌یو منتقل شده بود و روزهای بعد را در خواب مصنوعی بوده است.

علی انصاریان، بازیکن پیشین تیم ملی فوتبال ایران است که تجربه بازی در دو تیم استقلال و پرسپولیس را هم در کارنامه خود دارد.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
There are good news coming out from the hospital this morning. He's blood oxygen has increased to 80%, his heart bit has decreased a bit and he's woken up.

Hope the good trend continues.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I can't believe this!!! He didn't deserve this!!! Poor guy!

Madaresho begoo. Too rooze madar. 😭

Khoda biyamorzadesh!

Jan 26, 2006
Khoda biyamorzadesh, Ali Ansarian was a rock of a central defender.

This makes me so upset and angry - at Iran and the lack of taking this seriously, systemic failures - i can't imagine what was going on at seda o sima but they have a lot of blood on their hands. Minavand and Ansarian were working together in the same studio....

So angry at this shit islamic republic for killing off so many of its people like this.

And at disinformation and conspiracy theories in the west too... mainly from the Trump/Brexit people

Fk Kamran and his sycophant Adesor (Farhad) - they were mocking all the doctors on that site who were fighting against this virus, especially the guy who was working in ITU, they even denied it existed for many months and he was banning anyone who was upset about the Coronavirus pandemic. This entitled bishoor (look at his own linkedin profile ffs) said it is a fake virus because the graveyards werent full of fresh graves when he drove past them. What an idiot...

How dare they say rest in peace about a virus "webmaster" said didn't exist. What did he die from then, you fkucer? What did he die from?

This isn't just them, there were people even on this site who were doubting COVID, at least because they expected to know someone who died from the virus. This is real, all you need is to know someone who is an actual doctor or nurse to tell you how shit it has been for the last year (not the cosmetic surgeons who Kamran employs in his day job as a cosmetic surgery shill).

People need to get their head out of disinformation, out of echo chambers ,and into reality.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Khoda biyamorzadesh, Ali Ansarian was a rock of a central defender.

This makes me so upset and angry - at Iran and the lack of taking this seriously, systemic failures - i can't imagine what was going on at seda o sima but they have a lot of blood on their hands. Minavand and Ansarian were working together in the same studio....

So angry at this shit islamic republic for killing off so many of its people like this.

And at disinformation and conspiracy theories in the west too... mainly from the Trump/Brexit people

Fk Kamran and his sycophant Adesor (Farhad) - they were mocking all the doctors on that site who were fighting against this virus, especially the guy who was working in ITU, they even denied it existed for many months and he was banning anyone who was upset about the Coronavirus pandemic. This entitled bishoor (look at his own linkedin profile ffs) said it is a fake virus because the graveyards werent full of fresh graves when he drove past them. What an idiot...

How dare they say rest in peace about a virus "webmaster" said didn't exist. What did he die from then, you fkucer? What did he die from?

This isn't just them, there were people even on this site who were doubting COVID, at least because they expected to know someone who died from the virus. This is real, all you need is to know someone who is an actual doctor or nurse to tell you how shit it has been for the last year (not the cosmetic surgeons who Kamran employs in his day job as a cosmetic surgery shill).

People need to get their head out of disinformation, out of echo chambers ,and into reality.
Seda o Sima definitely has blood in their hands, but in this case this was not done in their studio, so I have heard.
This program was a private persploise channel program recorded and sponsored by their main sponsor ( كار گزار)

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
This is a very tricky virus ... somehow you would think that most young people with good health survive but then this happens !!
Very fucked up

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This is a very tricky virus ... somehow you would think that most young people with good health survive but then this happens !!
Very fucked up
Fucked up virus indeed, however, neither Minavand nor Ansarian were healthy people. Minavand is known to be a very heavy drinker/smoker. Ansarian I'm not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was too. They both looked very unfit and unhealthy for their age.

For some reason both of them went to the hospital very late into their lung problems. I don't know why. I don't think these 2 needed to die at all. Something very wrong with the number of younger patients dying in Iran. They would've most likely been saved if they were in Canada for example.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Minavand had some kind of an autoimmune disease in addition to high blood pressure for which he ate pills. Ansarian I'm not sure. but the reason they attended the hospital too late, according to friends and doctors, was because a lot of players in their circuit who had the infection, did "khod darmani" and they were relatively successful in getting well. So these guys thought to do the same thinking they could control the disease themselves as well. Unfortunately they realized their mistake way too late.

So I guess one of the main reasons behind all the young people dying in Iran is ignorance and/or being inconsiderate.