مزدک که بود و قصدش چه بود؟

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
One thing is for sure my dear China - I did not read your mazdak tread which you have posted several times on ISP before.......As I told you before, your sources are suspect which makes you exactly stupid by wrong education (as Russell said). I remember full well the limited and targeted reading material handed out to you leftists before the revolution - unlike you most leftists gave them up.......

BTW - I do like and respect Mazdak - but not for the reasons you do. Mazdak was a zartoshti akhoond who tried to reform akhoondism of the era.
lol :)

Now Massoud lets add a few things up: You have not read this, you basically never read anything about Mazdak but you know this source is suspect hehe...akhe bisavaad how that? How can a bisavaad like you recognize whats right and whats wrong if he doesnt even read anything? Akhe bisavaad what does Mazdak anything to do with a discussion about right and left? Cheraa to enghadr pas miri aakhe? I mean you have always been an ignorant bisavaad which is nothing all that bad aslong as one is willing to learn but you are not progressing, you are not even stagnating, you are regressing with each say. I dont know about the people you have neshast o barkhaast with lately but they dont seem to be right Massi. Stay off of them :)

Badbakht Newton..

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
BT - you fell right into the trap. Out of their hate for kings and kingdoms, the likes of China would say anything to undermine the monarchy system regardless of the facts. Of-course kings in Iran were not all angels - but what you wrote attacks the whole culture......before long someone will come out with the idea that Arabs were angels and Persians infected them!!
Trap? undermining the monarchy system?!!

Read the pages. I think you need to get out of that laziness trap yourself. READ!

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
As I* said most leftists got over their rigid ideological mindsets - some like khoei even tried erfan.

[video=youtube_share;pRGbsqmWwkY]http://youtu.be/pRGbsqmWwkY[/video]

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
China to keh Adam besho nisti - vali baraye baghieh migam

While in college I had many Iranian leftist associates and friends. They all seemed to read the same exact books - it was mandatory reading material when one joined confederation, or Fadaiian, Mojahedin, etc. BiAzar and China know exactly what I am talking about - so do older members like Motori and Bihonar (BTW where are they?)
The book on Mazdak was one such material - when I was reading books about Laser, this fool China was reading designed anti monarchy books often fully based on lies. As soon as they finished reading their first stupid communist manifest they started referring to everyone else including people of science as "bisavad"!! And now China calls me bisavad because he read his jozveh on Mazdak - lol
China - do you know what laser stands for? now run to google
I was once interested in laser movies....hence read 3 books on the subject. You meanwhile, read what? Confederation handouts?
As I said Jav gir nasho - beghol rafighet dash chinaski. Nothing stronger than the power of knowing.

Last edited: