معافی سربازی

Oct 19, 2002
.شنیدم بعد از یک سنی معافی سربازی برای ایرانیان خارج از کشور داده میشود

لطفا اگر میدانید چه سنی است بگویید. لطفا اگر جواب را نمیدانید کامنت نگذارید. متشکرم

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010

شوما هم لطفآ اگر درگیوه گشاد برای مراجعه به منابع مرتبط را دارید ترید بی خودی نزنید . متشکرم .

با گفتن لطفا متفا توهین رو نمیشه ماس مالیش کرد , اومدی اینجا میخوای اطلاعات لخم و پوس کنده بیگیری تحمل چن تا پست اضاف رو نری , برو گوگل کن داش ..

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

لطفا اگر میدانید چه سنی است بگویید. لطفا اگر جواب را نمیدانید کامنت نگذارید. متشکرم
If you are over 50, then you are all set...

Pooya

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 23, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
www.IranSportsPress.com

Why do you need Moefi ? if you just want to go visit, you dont need it, you can go and stay in iran for 3 months in a year, if you want to live there, then yeah, you need what is called "Affe Rahbari" I believe they are at 1355 now. so if you were born on 1355 or before, you can apply, however these things keep changing, I strongly recommend calling embassy to be sure.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Afve Rahbari (عفو رهبری)

The biggest insult ever. Afve means "pardon". What the fuck kind of crime is that motherfucker pardoning?

I hate how passive people are when it comes to these things. Why do they allow themselves to be treated like sheep?

I guess because they are sheep.
"afv" in this case means excused from fulfilling or performing a mandatory social duty not forgiving or pardoning a crime.

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia

والا من نميدونم برا همين كامنت نميدم

Oct 19, 2002
Why do you need Moefi ? if you just want to go visit, you dont need it, you can go and stay in iran for 3 months in a year, if you want to live there, then yeah, you need what is called "Affe Rahbari" I believe they are at 1355 now. so if you were born on 1355 or before, you can apply, however these things keep changing, I strongly recommend calling embassy to be sure.
Thank you for your response. Visiting 3 months in a year is a temporary fix and can change with any new leader and it has limits. I ask because I thought some on here may have or going through the same thing or have the same questions. embassy is very slow to respond and holds are way too long

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Thank you for response Finally, How sure are you about this age please?
I'm very sure. I had to go to Iran on an emergency trip while my Iranian passport was about to expire and did not have the temporary exit permit. I managed to renew my passport in Iran within 2 days and since I am over 50, they issued a new passport without need for moafi.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I'm very sure. I had to go to Iran on an emergency trip while my Iranian passport was about to expire and did not have the temporary exit permit. I managed to renew my passport in Iran within 2 days and since I am over 50, they issued a new passport without need for moafi.
Since my dad is over 65 and I am an only child now, I was able to get my moafi as well but it was not easy. Not only they wanted my college grades, they wanted my high school transcripts and JUNIOR HIGH. I told them, 'I don't even think my junior high has my records but I can get you my HS and College). There are some rules, if you have any gaps between HS and College, you are out. I am so glad I was able to get that stamp because it was bad enough being in the US military haha.

BTW guys after I finish Spanish I will work on learning how to read Farsi. I can already read some of it I read Moafe (spelling) Sarbazi. I asked my dad to at least teach me the alphabet, it is tough but I am getting it. In USA, Spanish is more of a necessity, especially in Vegas or LA but after that I will get fluent in Farsi/Persian writing and reading. I can speak it though.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Thank you for response Finally, How sure are you about this age please?
They did ask me if I had Moafi and I just told them I was over 50 and they are like oh, ok no worries.
A funny thing did happen when I had to escalate to the Sarhang in charge in order to expedite my request. Originally, they told me to come back in 4 days and your passport will be ready, but I told them that I have to leave Iran in the next couple of days and they sent me to the Sarhang to get his blessings.
He just asked me some questions and told the other officer to go ahead and process his passport right away and told me to come back tomorrow.
I thanked the guy in Farsi of course and he stood up and said "Thank you" in english which was pretty interesting.
I even could get the passport issued same day, but they were about to close.

They are making these types of government related processes simple for folks who come for a visit.