من یک پارسی اصیل هستم 95% ا

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
do you want to know whats written in your cards you sob? You will quitely go and come back with another nickname because this one is soorakh now. Reputation is done, your ass is busted. this nick is fucked :)

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
ham be man koon daadi ham nane khodeto gaaiidi, migam gonjishkam maghzesh az maghze to bozorgtare :)
عجب مرد بزرگی با کمالات بزرگتر..نتیجه بیست سالت تو این دو خط آشکاره.
در حین "بن" بودن چه تیمارستان تشریف داشتی..یک کم از خودت بگو..چم
پی.ون دیبیت که قبول
..دیگه چه هنری داری حیف اون مغز کیریت

A8K

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
fuck.ir
do you want to know whats written in your cards you sob? You will quitely go and come back with another nickname because this one is soorakh now. Reputation is done, your ass is busted. this nick is fucked :)
Ennnng wrong motherfucker I dont have to come back..not an addict to put others down like urself...what a fucked up assumption

حالا که ریدی

Lovely debate(!!!) I would let it go on forever but people keep complaining so I guess we have to close it. I really hate closing threads.

Please don't drag this to other threads. That's the worst thing you can do and it will force the mods to ban you (which I would hate). Have a fresh start. No reason to be hostile to each other when there's no real issue at hand. Isn't it wonderful we found out Kourosh-e-Kabir's great grandson is one of our own and drives a McLaren?

Status
Not open for further replies.